General SS13 Chat
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Democracy 3 - The return of the Jam Jar

Post by oranges » #150660

Democracy 3 - The return of the Jam Jar - this time it's marmalade
Well goddamn people look at that we managed to almost make it through a headmin term with our original set of Headmins, that's a first, so a hearty big congratulations to those who made it.

We've all done this before, as you should be aware by now, but unfortunately our glorious Democratic Leader Quartz was lost in a hilarious incident involving a jam jar and some pine nuts. (Seriously though RIP Quartz, your contribution was awesome and we'll miss you here in the elections team) :heart:

Dates
The admin vote is underway, we will wait for that to be finished and then begin planning the player vote - aiming to be voting within a week or two.

Basic Rules
There will as before be three Headministrators,
one decided by a player vote, one by an adminbus vote and the awkward third wheel candidate that this time will be picked by MSO

The players and admins will choose from the SAME POOL OF CANDIDATES. If you want to be in the pool you must make your candidate thread.

Candidate Rules
Just make a thread in the subforum and answer questions

Since it apparently wasn't obvious - you must not be permabanned or blacklisted, appeal those first.

Posting Rules
Try to avoid contentless posts or empty quoting other peoples comments - However I'll only act on these when reported
NikNakFlak amendment- Do not post a question pertaining to a specific player in a thread that doesn't relate to them, your post will be deleted, genericize your question and ask that instead, this isn't an opportunity to passively aggressively argue with someone using a headmin candidate as a club and if they're not running as a headmin then their conduct or stances don't matter.

Want money, know code?
We need a proper STV voting system for the elections candidate, I think it's worthy enough of a cause that I'm prepared to put some real money into it.
See here for details https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5802

Election theme
[youtube]ysLApQGAjmU[/youtube]
oranges
Code Maintainer

Re: Democracy 3 - The return of the Jam Jar

Post by oranges » #150664

Last edited by oranges on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pomf123
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Pomf123

Post by Pomf123 » #150691

Pomf for headmin '16, I survived while Anon3 did not.
Spoiler:
I promise to make tgstation great again, too long have lizards, flies and catbeasts stolen jobs from hard working nanotrasen brand human employees. I mean don't get me wrong i know some great xenos but they've just gotta go. And those pubbies don't get me started, they're not sending their best they're sending their griefers, line toe-ers, and all around asshats. I'm gonna remove them and you know what I'm gonna build the biggest panic bunker space has ever seen and i'll make it send those pubbies straight back to hippie where they belong
cancer_engine
Byond Username: Cancer_Engine

Post by cancer_engine » #150726

I'll vote for anyone that unbans me from ooc
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #150738

ShadowDimentio for headmin! I can be trusted because I have basically no experience as an admin. Plus, I'm not late this time!
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #150745

vote BlUeSpAcE for hEaDmIn
together we can dEsTrOy tgstation for good.
I play Boris Pepper.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #150787

Do try and read the rules like everyone else did Blooperspace
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #150808

There are two important roles that need to be filled:
- The joke vote
- The "nobody wants this guy to win" vote

The former is sort of an inevitability, the second is the person who other candidates all rally against to attract more voters: "IF YOU DON'T VOTE, THIS PERSON WILL WIN! :o". Helps with getting more people to vote.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #150810

I think we've already filled the joke vote role
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #150843

I make headmin meme images. As you can see by my meme in goofball's thread, they are quite top quality. I will make them if asked for any campaign member that wants them but I'll likely put my biased opinion in them.
Shoot me a pm. ;)
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #150888

can we enlist donald trump as the joke vote
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #150891

On a serious note, I think we should redefine what a headmin is meant to actually do. Headmins shouldn't be admins++, there is no need for this. What I think headmins should be doing is being the "admins of admins". Basically whenever someone in the admin team misbehaves, they should look at the case. In short, I don't think headmins should ever concern themselves with player matters. Their job isn't to handle adminhelps, it's to handle adminadminhelps - adminhelps by admins about other admins. The exception to this is to bring processes out of a deadlock - if some process shuts down for some reason, they can make some sort of ruling to kick-start it again, which is why I think them being elected remains important.

When it comes to rule-related things, policies, etc. I think those should be determined by the entire admin team, not just headmins. The way I'd do it would be to start a thread in the Town Hall forum and a bit later an admin-only vote in the Auditorium or somewhere public. All admins who have an opinion on the proposal can then vote, majority wins.

The way it's proposed currently, anyone can see that this is little more than theatre - a fun thing to do every 6 months (at best). I mean the headmins + host will vote someone in, and the admins will vote someone in. It's very likely that the headmins' opinion carries a lot of weight in the admin team too, meaning they are essentially voting in one person, and influencing the outcome of a second person. The third is down to the players. Since it's likely that the admin-selected and headmin-selected candidates will share similar views, the outcome of the player vote makes it irrelevant, since the player candidate will be outvoted no matter what their opinion is.

There are better ways to do tiered management than what TGS does. I think something better should be implemented and used.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #150925

so wait literally anybody can run?
wew
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #150934

I'm trusting that the players are actually intelligent human beings who can vote for a candidate they actually think is good.

God forbid someone treats everyone like adults around here
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #150938

LiamLime wrote:When it comes to rule-related things, policies, etc. I think those should be determined by the entire admin team, not just headmins. The way I'd do it would be to start a thread in the Town Hall forum and a bit later an admin-only vote in the Auditorium or somewhere public. All admins who have an opinion on the proposal can then vote, majority wins.
I don't think ti was ever intended that the Headmins just make policy without consulting anyone. They should have consulted players and admins and then tried to build consensus to a majority opinion. Them having the ability to make the final decision was just to prevent deadlock in the process.
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #150942

I think it'd be better if they weren't required in that process at all, outside of deadlocks. Gives them time to do the job of administrating the admin team - something that requires attention and is, in my opinion, done fairly poorly today.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #150988

Seriously consider making the headmin term one that is 4 months, not 6. 6 months of actively chasing up FNR requests, appeals, and complaints and any other drama that pops up is not good for the soul. Consider staggered headmin terms where headmins can volunteer to do a 6 month instead of 4 month if they feel like it/they're in the middle of doing something/they've been good so far. Even consider lining up replacement headmins as backups to fill up any gaps.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #151015

oranges wrote: God forbid someone treats everyone like adults around here
Kinda assuming that people here are adults. The 18+ thing is more of a joke than anything.

EDIT: actually I don't wanna say that stuff. But what I do want to ask is, how would people thinking about notes being published (obviously with permission/current headmin approval/oranges bums up) of each potential headadmin candidate?

Ok Ok I get what you're going to say "But my shit from 5 years ago shouldnt matter" and yeah maybe it shouldn't but thats up to the voters to decide, or we could only publish stuff from 2015-16? Or maybe it could limited to bans. At least making people accountable to a possible previous history of anything.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #151033

peoplearestrange wrote:But what I do want to ask is, how would people thinking about notes being published (obviously with permission/current headmin approval/oranges bums up) of each potential headadmin candidate?
I can feel the secondhand drama already. Bad idea.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #151037

Hmmm fair point!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
duncathan
Byond Username: Dunc
Github Username: duncathan

Post by duncathan » #151038

How many admins have received a note in the past year?
Players can and will create their own fun.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #151069

I'm formally shilling for peoplearestrange now.

I've played vidya with PAS before, and all I can say is this: The best headmin is not the one who promises the most sweeping reforms or has the grandest vision. The best headmin is the one with a clear plan to carry out the day-to-day duties well, and without going in to complete crash-and-burn-I-hate-this-place mode. I think that's PAS.

i mean uh

PAS 2K16, MEMES MEMES MEMES
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #151070

If only we had two votes, I'd give them to two people.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #151111

imblyings wrote:Seriously consider making the headmin term one that is 4 months, not 6. 6 months of actively chasing up FNR requests, appeals, and complaints and any other drama that pops up is not good for the soul. Consider staggered headmin terms where headmins can volunteer to do a 6 month instead of 4 month if they feel like it/they're in the middle of doing something/they've been good so far. Even consider lining up replacement headmins as backups to fill up any gaps.
In terms of electoral policy like that I'm not sure my mandate stretches that far, that would be something the headmins have to drive and approve as far as I can tell.
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #151164

The only fair way to vote in this (given the limitations of ingame polls) is to give everyone as many possible votes as there are candidates, a vote meaning "I am fine with this person representing me." Someone whose whole opinion is "I don't want this person to represent me" can vote for everyone but that one person, and someone who only wants one person, can still vote for that one. If the winner fails to receive a 50% approval rating, a runoff round can then happen between the top two people. If someone ticks every person, their vote is equivalent to not voting at all, meaning it doesn't ruin the results in any way.

Technically preferential voting would be better, but the ingame polls system doesn't support that. It however does support multiple choice questions, and using those is much better than doing first past the post.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #151165

LiamLime wrote:The only fair way to vote in this (given the limitations of ingame polls) is to give everyone as many possible votes as there are candidates, a vote meaning "I am fine with this person representing me." Someone whose whole opinion is "I don't want this person to represent me" can vote for everyone but that one person, and someone who only wants one person, can still vote for that one. If the winner fails to receive a 50% approval rating, a runoff round can then happen between the top two people. If someone ticks every person, their vote is equivalent to not voting at all, meaning it doesn't ruin the results in any way.

Technically preferential voting would be better, but the ingame polls system doesn't support that. It however does support multiple choice questions, and using those is much better than doing first past the post.
Liam speaks sense.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #151213

question, if somebody's running for player-elected headmin and wins but also wins one of the other two headmin votes, what happens
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #151222

The player elected headmin vote is held last, so any candidates selected by other methods are eliminated
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #151249

Well, it would be admin vote, player vote, and the host vote is just kinda done separately. (like last time)

On that note, the headmins have unanimously decided to allow me to pick for the host vote (I gave them the option of giving the vote to the players or admins as a second vote, to me to pick, or they could unanimously agree on somebody to pick who wasn't a current headmin).
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #151269

oranges wrote:I'm trusting that the players are actually intelligent human beings who can vote for a candidate they actually think is good.

God forbid someone treats everyone like adults around here
>Tony Abbott
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #151271

oranges wrote:
one decided by a player vote, one by an adminbus vote and the awkward third wheel candidate that this time will be picked by the current headmins and MSO
Who counts as the current headmins?
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #151272

Australians don't count as actual adults

Also MSO just said he would pick the third headmin, since the current headmins turfed that vote back to him
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #151296

So elections are a good month an a half away? Seems a little early for this, but I guess it gives a good amount of time for people to forget about voting answer questions and drop out if they wish.

How are we doing the admin vote this year?
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #151299

Probably the same every year. Poll in the admin general forum, vote goes up for maybe 3-4 days. Results, then run off if necessary.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #151468

peoplearestrange wrote:So elections are a good month an a half away? Seems a little early for this, but I guess it gives a good amount of time for people to forget about voting answer questions and drop out if they wish.

How are we doing the admin vote this year?
The dates are not fixed, I just gave myself plenty of lead time in case the admins dragged their feet :roll:
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #151601

Malkevin wrote:Who counts as the current headmins?
Myself, HornyGranny, Lollerderby
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
duncathan
Byond Username: Dunc
Github Username: duncathan

Post by duncathan » #152006

LiamLime wrote:The only fair way to vote in this (given the limitations of ingame polls) is to give everyone as many possible votes as there are candidates, a vote meaning "I am fine with this person representing me." Someone whose whole opinion is "I don't want this person to represent me" can vote for everyone but that one person, and someone who only wants one person, can still vote for that one. If the winner fails to receive a 50% approval rating, a runoff round can then happen between the top two people. If someone ticks every person, their vote is equivalent to not voting at all, meaning it doesn't ruin the results in any way.

Work is being done to allow instant runoff voting in ingame polls. With luck, it it'll be finished before the elections.
Players can and will create their own fun.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #156937

Do we have a date yet?

I mean for the elections ;)
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #156948

as soon as the admins decide to elect their headmin we can get started
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #156970

I think as a mediator for elections, it's pretty shitty of oranges to throw around his personal opinions in headmin election threads especially since it's pretty much the same thing he deleted my posts for and make his "NikNakFlak" Amendment. Remove oranges from election mediator 2016
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #157020

Actually niknak, if you had actually read the amendment with your name on it

NikNakFlak amendment- Do not post a question pertaining to a specific player in a thread that doesn't relate to them, your post will be deleted, genericize your question and ask that instead, this isn't an opportunity to passively aggressively argue with someone using a headmin candidate as a club and if they're not running as a headmin then their conduct or stances don't matter.

You would quite clearly see that the conduct or stance of the headmin candidate in question is perfectly fine to discuss in their thread. Where you tripped up was taking that fight with goof to literally every single other headmin candidates thread.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #157029

oranges wrote:as soon as the admins decide to elect their headmin we can get started
Right... OK Im not sure anyone is really taking the reigns on that in admin world.

Should we just use the forum polls like we normally do?
Should I just make a thread and be proactive about it?
HELP ME oranges I AM CONFUSED BY THESE COMPLICATED CONCEPTS!
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #157053

Just look at the thread we had last time in the admin forums
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #157602

oranges wrote:as soon as the admins decide to elect their headmin we can get started
Maybe when that STV vote system of yours comes along we can actually start.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #158347

The admin vote is underway, so the player vote will be occurring within two weeks time all going well.
Jordie0608 wrote:Maybe when that STV vote system of yours comes along we can actually start.
There was no guarantee that it would be ready for this election, although we may still squeeze it in. But I explicitly did not tie the two together.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #158368

mhmmm so much strategic voting
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #158821

Shaps ceded to HG in a runoff vote.
Shaps wrote:I officially cede the admin election to HG to keep things moving, I'll try my luck in the player election
Looks like HG is our admin-elected headmin.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #158847

To clarify, we had 1 vote, it was hg and shaps as front runners with a bunch of other votes spread out.

So we had a run off vote, it tied right down the middle, hg and shaps.

So shaps cededed the admin election to HG and intends to attempt their chances in the player vote.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #158889

Congrats HG
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #159234

SHAPS YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz