Interesting Fly-person gimmicks?

General SS13 Chat
AngryTurnip
Byond Username: AngryTurnip

Interesting Fly-person gimmicks?

Post by AngryTurnip » #156410

Wanting to have some fun as a flyman but I can't think of any interesting gimmicks besides saying "buzz" over comms randomly. Any suggestions?
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Interesting Fly-person gimmicks?

Post by EndgamerAzari » #156412

Hang around the kitchen or bathrooms. Hoard food, especially if it's gross/old. Bump into lights repeatedly. Bob around random people, getting uncomfortably close multiple times in a row until they swat you.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Knaive
Byond Username: Knaive

Post by Knaive » #156446

Break into the teleporter, throw people through without calibrating. Grow your fly-person army as you kill off the liggers to show them where they really belong on the food chain.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #156455

Lizards eat bugs. Why aren't you running away screaming every time you see a lizard?
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #156482

drink welding fuel so you puke everywhere
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #156585

Can we do some !SCIENCE! to find out exactly how much welding fuel we can drink to puke but not die?
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #156623

Zilenan91 wrote:Can we do some !SCIENCE! to find out exactly how much welding fuel we can drink to puke but not die?
An almost unlimited amount. Welding fuel is a very slow poison, and throwing up removes a small amount of toxin damage.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #157080

So are fly people actually a thing now? I met a guy called bob buzz who I assumed has just mucked about with the colour settings on the character creation menu. But are they their own little race now? And can you make them?
AngryTurnip
Byond Username: AngryTurnip

Post by AngryTurnip » #157084

Yeah, they're a new race that you select like you would choose being a lizard.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #157256

used to do it a lot back whent he only was was to run through a teleporter a bunch in rapid succession.
Like you set the teleporter to the beacon in the teleporter room and repeatedly go in.
I remember it giving a bunch of toxin damage from the radiation and you'd puke repeatedly just from that.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med