General SS13 Chat
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Re: Goonstation's full code got leaked.

Post by ShadowDimentio » #161910

Bottom post of the previous page:

Gibe recipies pls
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #161913

ShadowDimentio wrote:Gibe recipies pls
code dive yourself dipshit
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #161914

Not everyone has a gift for reading bad code like you

Also I'm lazy
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #161975

ShadowDimentio wrote:Not everyone has a gift for reading bad code like you
HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #161978

Kek. But seriously. Not sure if I'm allowed to just go posting the recipes now that the station is running gooncode.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #161980

Just posting the recipes is no fun, (also leads to nerfs). Despite working on gooncode extensively to get it to work with tg, I've purposely avoided the chem recipes section.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #161982

Some recipes are so outlandish in their requirements it's a miracle anyone figured out some of them even through pure luck. To the extent of some recipes having fake versions to throw people off even more.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #161989

MMMiracles wrote:Some recipes are so outlandish in their requirements it's a miracle anyone figured out some of them even through pure luck. To the extent of some recipes having fake versions to throw people off even more.
apparently shit like enriched MSG never ever got made, like, legit, not a single unit was mixed
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #162024

Enriched MSG was made. It's just that it's so goddamn annoying to do for so little reward nobody did it.

Here, because I'm such a nice guy I'll post the DATED recipies I have for the chems, including the autodispense codes for a few. Warning: I'm give or take the only person to have ever used the autodispense thing on the dispensers, so it's rather inefficient.

Initro
Spoiler:
Nicotine, atropine, histamine, krokodil, crank, bath salts, morphine

Sulfur;Hydrogen;Oxygen
Carbon;Hydrogen;Oxygen +20 Welding Fuel -20 Acetone
Nitrogen;Hydrogen;Ethanol -Nitrogen +Heat
Water;Chlorine;Ethanol -Phenol, 30 Atropine
Carbon;Bromine;Ethanol -20 Dimephaninanine
Nitrogen;Hydrogen;Ethanol;Water -Nitrogen, 20 Space Cleaner
Potassium;Phosphorus +Welding Fuel, Morphine, HEAT -40 Krokodil
Nitrogen;Hydrogen;Lithium -Nitrogen +Welding Fuel, HEAT -40 Crank

Ethanol;Oxygen;Silver +HEAT, Inject in Monkey

Nitrogen;Hydrogen;Ethanol;Water;Mercury -Nitrogen, 20 Space Cleaner
+Saltpetre, ????, Monosodium Gulamate, Mugwort, Denatured Enzyme, HEAT

Beef Perestroikanoff Soup for Monosodium Gulamate and Denatured Enzyme
Gamer Grubs Soup for ????
Spicy Imitation Crab Meat Paste Soup for Saltpetre
Curly Fry Ketchup Hoedown Soup for Mugwort
Initrobee
Spoiler:
Initropidril, bee, honey, stable mutagen

Lithium;Carbon;Hydrogen;Oxygen +20 Welding Fuel -20 Acetone, 10 Oil
Radium;Plasma;Chlorine;Bromine -Oil, Unstable Mutagen
Sarin
Spoiler:
Acetone, atrazine, welding fuel, chlorine, flourine, hydrogen, oxygen, phosphorus +HEAT

Carbon;Hydrogen;Oxygen;Chlorine;Nitrogen -Chlorine, Nitrogen, 10 Acetone, 5 Carbon, 5 Oxygen
Hydrogen;Chlorine;Flourine;Oxygen +Welding Fuel
Hydrogen;Phosphorus;Fluorine -Oil, 5 Acetone, 5 Hydrogen +Welding Fuel, HEAT
Dragon's Breath
Spoiler:
Bourbon, ghost chili juice, phlogiston, pyrosium, welding fuel

Iron;Oxygen;Hydrogen;Plasma
Hydrogen;Oxygen;Sulfur;Phosphorus -Stabilizing Agent, Sulphuric Acid
Plasma;Radium;Phosphorus +Welding Fuel, Ghostilier Chili Juice, Bourbon
Voltagen
Spoiler:
Uranium, plasma, oil, liquid dark matter

Iron;Oxygen;Hydrogen;Plasma;Carbon
Plasma;Radium;Carbon;Hydrogen +Uranium, Welding Fuel
Energy Drink
Spoiler:
Voltagen, coffee, cola

Sugar;Water;Carbon;Oxygen +Coffee, Voltagen
Booster Enzymes
Spoiler:
Strange reagent, carbon, ethanol, diethlyamine, hydrogen, oxygen, sulfur

Mercury;Water;Radium;Plasma;Chlorine +Wine, Omnizine -Unstable Mutagen, Holy Water
Nitrogen;Hydrogen;Ethanol +HEAT

Carbon;Ethanol;Hydrogen;Oxygen;Sulfur
Enriched MSG
Spoiler:
Boorbon, soybean oil, monosodium gulamate, cheese, pepperoni, milk, tomato juice, chicken soup, salt, beff, sugar, HEAT then add holy water
Fermid
Spoiler:
Aranesp, booster enzymes, ants, unstable mutagen
Grog
Spoiler:
Rum, welding fuel, space lube, space cleaner, sulphuric acid, fluorosulphuric acid, tomato juice, pepperoni, sugar, acetone, green vomit

Silicon;Oxygen;Water;Ethanol;Nitrogen;Hydrogen -25 Space Lube, Nitrogen
Water;Sugar;Hydrogen;Sulfur;Oxygen;Fluorine -5 Sulphuric Acid, 25 Space Cleaner, 5 Sugar
Hydrogen;Potassium;Oxygen +HEAT -25 Fluorosulphuric Acid
Carbon;Hydrogen +30 Welding Fuel -Oil, 25 Acetone, 5 Welding fuel
+Rum, Tomato Juice, Pepperoni, Green Vomit

50% Real Mozzarella Pepperoni Pizza Party Burrito for Pepperoni
Italian Strozzapreti Lunare Soup for Tomato Juice
Anima
Spoiler:
Strange reagent, ectoplasm, liquid dark matter, blood
Made in the Alchemical Circle below the Biodome.
You take a permanent health reduction while making this. The more people there while it is being made, the less damage everyone takes.
Monkeys count as humans for this step. Bring a valu-chimp down there and pass off some of the burden to your new simian friends.
Why yes I was quite into Goonchem at some point.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #162025

Most of them will almost certainly be changed soon
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #162026

On main Goonstation yeah, these are for use on TGoon.

MEANWHILE IN RECIPE ADVENTURES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WAS THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO DISCOVERING THE GODDAMN RECIPE FOR ROYAL INITROBEEDRILL BUT IT NEVER SAID ANYWHERE TO HEAT IT UP GOD DAMN IT I SPENT DAYS ON THAT UNTIL I GAVE UP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I PUT A MILLION THINGS IN THE BREAKER TRYING TO GET RAJIHAASFASDA AND COULDN'T GET IT TO MIX BECAUSE OF ONE MISSING CHEM LIKE FUCK HOW WOULD I HAVE THOUGHT OF CURARE

Jesus QGP really wasn't that hard to make after all for a "KILLS EVERYONE DEAD" superchem. Well, before it was made impossible to make.
Last edited by ShadowDimentio on Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Reece

Post by Reece » #162037

speaking of which is bagil going to stay goon?
EDIT: Rejoined bagil, no goon.
*cry
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #162044

Cheridan wrote:It is against /tg/station policy to accept code obtained from leaks.
Fuck that. Couldn't this possibly be the answer to our dreams of dismemberment?
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #162047

Jacough wrote:Fuck that. Couldn't this possibly be the answer to our dreams of dismemberment?
Even if they could, it would probably conflict heavily with the two medical systems being completely different.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #162055

Jacough wrote:
Cheridan wrote:It is against /tg/station policy to accept code obtained from leaks.
Fuck that. Couldn't this possibly be the answer to our dreams of dismemberment?
human.dm is 6000+ lines

no
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #162059

>Tries to find out where you get acontium from
>Nowhere in chemistry or plants

This code is so spaghetti I hate it
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #162102

ShadowDimentio wrote:>Tries to find out where you get acontium from
>Nowhere in chemistry or plants

This code is so spaghetti I hate it
use the github search function on their repo
if it's not there then they either took it out for muh sekrit chems or you've got the name of the chem wrong
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #162105

Searched it

It's in the sun bee or something

Literally nowhere else I could find

Jesus fucking christ that's hard to get
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #162172

did you get the ID right
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #162212

I love their wall and airlock sprites, and their lighting and sound engines. Especially the sound, it carries much further and fades out. Nothing as bone chilling as hearing a distant scream.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #162214

That is one thing I like about gooncode. The distant sounds of death and combat.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #162222

Until someone spams it and the neighbors call the police.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #162224

I also greatly prefer the perspective on their locker sprites. I'd port them over right now if I wasn't still trying to figure out if the licensing issues allow me to.

Hell I'll redraw them from scratch if it means getting rid of the horrible perspective they have right now.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
metacide
Byond Username: Metacide

Post by metacide » #162382

Sound and lighting systems seem great, the atmosphere's amazing, the map is lovely. I really like the perspective with the walls, too.

Goodness me we gotta have whatever we can from those sprites and stuff, I want to be able to map this well.
MetaStation is currently running by vote or by default on both Sibyl and Basil
Feedback and suggestions are welcome in the MetaStation thread
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #162396

supernorn tears incoming get HOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #162428

Goonmetastation when? The people demand it!
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Reece

Post by Reece » #162485

Indeed, I'd like a goonstation server...Probably not gonna happen, but it's a nice thought.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #162487

There already is one family
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Reece

Post by Reece » #162687

Wyzack wrote:There already is one family
Indeed, it doesn't seem to be very well moderated though...I played a round just now and two sec officers went around murdering everyone out of boredom.