Re: Fun things to do as traitor thread

Post by Hornygranny » #164106

emag the crusher and reroute disposals to go directly to it
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #164108

Get a holoprojector and an emag. Cut all the cameras in the dorms. Emag the holodeck and weld down walls so you can walk through the dorms and holodeck without opening doors or taking off your disguise. Once done, spam holocarp, drawing their aggro to move them out into the main hallways so they kill people. Once they go after somebody and leave simply repeat forever until you fuck up and get ate.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #164112

Hornygranny wrote:emag the crusher and reroute disposals to go directly to it
You're a terrible person
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #164113

one time i did this on metastation then made one of the hallway disposal bins into a chute, then put water on the floor and used an ebow on passerby to put them in it. i think there were only like 4 people on the shuttle at the end.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #164114

Be a supervillain.
Until emagging the nanofrost launcher lets you freeze people to death the best way to do this is via gas grenades and RP'ing the joker.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #164117

Once I lined the escape corridor with 3 crushers, and emagged shut the other ways into escape.
I then broke most of the lights and lubed the corridor, and quietly sat in R&D as people, drones and even borgs ran straight to their deaths as the escape shuttle arrived.

I also once put a crusher under the right maint door in the corridor leading to the brig. Broke a few lights, and waited on the other side of the corridor with thermals + prod + emp flashlight.
HoS walks along, jump out, stun and emp, throw straight into the now revealed crusher and shut the door, hiding all evidence. Poor guy didn't knw what hit him.

One other amusing thin that comes to mind, is when a fellow traitor I had been working with got captured. I was unable to rescue him before security took him to robotics to be borged. I had another plan, however...
The borg being a non cuck and realising that outing me as a traitor would most likely get me killed and borged like himself kept quiet about me, and I was later able to trap and emag him.
I got him to steal a defib from medbay and bring it to main surgery.
After that, I wandered around a bit until I found some poor chef chilling near arrivals. He had all of 2 seconds to scream before he was emp'd, stunned and cuffed, and whisked away to maint surgery.
I deconstructed my borg bro, debrained the poor chef and popped the traitor's brain into his body.
I then defibbed him and healed him with the handy sleeper that spawns there, and BAM traitor bro was reborn, in a fresh meatsuit.

I would have put the chef into the borg body, but the cuck had ghosted out, but still, was pretty funny.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #164122

I like using Mulligan + Chamo clothing + Agent ID to impersonate people/Centcom Officials/Abductors. Makes people extremely paranoid of one another and also makes infiltrating a department actually a viable tactic. It's especially good if you're the HoP since you can forge crew records to make your disguise even more foolproof.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #164124

Reece wrote:Be a supervillain.
Until emagging the nanofrost launcher lets you freeze people to death the best way to do this is via gas grenades and RP'ing the joker.
how do you gas grenades
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #164129

Releasing the singularity and having it cut the station in half

Getting a holoparasite and ONE MAN ARMYing the entire station

Sabotage
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #164131

Everything but the last one aren't particularly interesting or fun for anyone else though
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #164133

I'm not a terribly creative person when it comes to traitor stuff
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Venticular
Byond Username: Venticuiliar

Post by Venticular » #164144

I've never ACTUALLY done this, but I've had an idea

>traitor scientist
>make a buncha bombs with different frequencies in smuggler satchels across the station
>blow up one in sec
>send to centcomm: I'M HOLDING THIS STATION FOR RANSOM. EVERY FIVE (BYOND) MINUTES I DON'T GET BLUESPACED A RANSOM, A BOMB GOES OFF
>commence admin memes
My characters are Frank Lowe and Mel Cousins. I also play as CORION OS, the AI and Brainstorm the borg.
"I don't fail at much, but caring is one of them" -some guy

I'm actually back now bitches!
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #164145

Fill your box with carp plushies (remember to hug em all!). Your target is in the next room optimally just dump them all on the floor with drag click and extinguish and open the door or whatever.

Basically no civilian role can withstand that many carp in ambush.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #164146

I love spamming carp if I didn't do anything else with my traitor round. They get quickly cleaned up but it's funny to watch their initial rampage.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #164147

build a second AI in a maint-hole, subvert it, and order it to doorslam people until the main AI is lynched for being rogue.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #164149

Oh having a ghost AI is a fun thing to do. It's always fun when people either accuse the main AI (if there is one) for the equipment malfunctions or start ahelping and demand an end to "admin shenanigans".
Overlooked thing for AIs to do is pour as much potassium and water as they possibly can into a chem beaker. People will usually dismiss it as chemist incompetence.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #164150

Can't the other AI just look through cameras and instantly see the new Ai
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #164151

Rerouting into the singularity is my personal favorite.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #164152

If I remember right I think it was Bluespace who got banned for rerouting disposals into the singularity. So much shit went through into the sing that it caused the sing to get loose and eat the station.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

1g88a
Byond Username: Ig88A

Post by 1g88a » #164153

Mail bombs to security.
DEAD: ADMIN(Hornygranny) says, "you play in my universe, normie"
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #164154

Zilenan91 wrote:Can't the other AI just look through cameras and instantly see the new Ai
Not if you hide the second AI in maintenance/cut cameras around it. It's usually best to give your slaved AI it's own hidden room. Just make sure to cut the AI wire on the APC it's hooked up to if the main AI wises up and starts turning off maintenance APCs to flush it out.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #164155

AIs have built-in cameras though so other AIs can find them no matter where they are
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #164156

Don't think so, that got removed way back I think. I've checked AI contents and I've never seen a camera in there before.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #164157

I remember them being in one of the last few malf mode rounds, an AI was playing hide & seek in a maint hole and they got found out by someone building another AI.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Reece

Post by Reece » #164158

The unloved rock wrote:
Reece wrote:Be a supervillain.
how do you gas grenades
Smoke works as a short range stand in, but you can turn ground plasma into plasma gas via smoke grenades, I don't think there's a way to do it for anything else though like N2O.
For freeze grenades you'll need to co-operate with a xenobiologist, or maybe use the chem that lowers temprature?
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #164160

get frost oil from botany via botany, and mix it with that chem that hurts you at low temp. Put em both in a smoke nade and honk profusely.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #164161

go afk for 2 hours because the captain refuses to leave when half the station has been destroyed and 85 percent of the crew are dead or ghosted from boredom, then board the shuttle and get your greentext cuz your target suicided at the start of the round
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #164165

Fill the entirety of escape with welded lockers.
One of the lockers contains a proximity-triggered maxcap.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #164169

C A N I S T E R B O M B S
A
N
I
S
T
E
R
B
O
M
B
S

On a serious note, do this. Get a bomb suit, make a canister bomb, then when you're about to trigger it, equip a multitool and wirecutters. When it blows and inevitably kills you, the bomb suit will preserve your body and the tools will make it seem like a heroic effort to disarm what they might presume was a Syndicate bomb. I think canisters are completely destroyed past a certain explosion point rather than leaving behind a canister that would inevitably damn you.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #164170

Zilenan91 wrote:Everything but the last one aren't particularly interesting or fun for anyone else though
singulo destruction can be fun. survivor situations where the game turns into "WHO DIE RAST?"/"RACE TO THE SHUTTLE!" can be some of the most interesting, especially when there are traitors among the survivors.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #164171

oh also doubleposting but i like taking noslips-soap-esword-dehydrated carp. drag around your carp as your backup buddy. slip a dude and begin eswording. carp either helps you kill the dude or fends off oncoming sec officers. it's like having an AI driven, weaker holoparasite who's also your bestest most loyal buddy.

if it dies you can give it a proper burial by gibbing it with the esword and spacing the remains.
Spoiler:
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #164173

Build a small room with a containment field running through it. Redirect disposals into it.

Print a shitload of signalers and attach them to the shock wire of every door you can find.

Hide a proximity-igniter under every weldertank in maintenance and wrench those bad boys open.

Steal a suicide's PDA and send messages to security claiming to be a DA. Name a completely random person as your target.
Reece

Post by Reece » #164174

Ammending my previous post about playing as Mr Freeze.
You can in fact kill people with the nanofrost on sybil.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #164175

oh and also just so you guys know we have a very old thread that was almost exactly like this one: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1994
Spoiler:
duncathan
Byond Username: Dunc
Github Username: duncathan

Post by duncathan » #164184

cyberbullying your target to death
Players can and will create their own fun.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #164217

I want to build up a cargo militia again.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #164224

Spawn as a wizard
Name your self [popular player online right now]'s mom
press summon guns, magic and increased events
head for the station and try to deliver a pumpkin pie to your child
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #164225

Order the AI to kill all liggers on board because they are a threat.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Venticular
Byond Username: Venticuiliar

Post by Venticular » #164226

Reece wrote:Ammending my previous post about playing as Mr Freeze.
You can in fact kill people with the nanofrost on sybil.
The game mechanics would work the same on both servers.

Nanofrost can kill people on Sybil and Basil
My characters are Frank Lowe and Mel Cousins. I also play as CORION OS, the AI and Brainstorm the borg.
"I don't fail at much, but caring is one of them" -some guy

I'm actually back now bitches!
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #164312

Rerout desposals into hop's office
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #164314

As a CE or other job with telcom access, you can forge PDA messages. "Accidentally" PDA the HoS telling them that you have the bombs planted, then pretend that you misclicked.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #164388

As a roboticist, when a Cyborg comes in for an upgrade. Attach a signaller to the lockdown wire, it's very unlikely the cyborg will think it suspicious so long as you don't emag it. Good for remotely locking down a cyborg without needing to interface with the RD's console. Bonus points for disabling the AI's view of the console.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #164414

Play xenobio, release the spider/ling/golem/zombie/all of the above tide on the station

Play R&D, print a billion guns and kill anyone who resists joining Space America

Play toxins and plant bombs all over the station in smugglers satchels and threaten to BLOW IT ALL TO HELL if NT doesn't pay you a million spacebucks.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Laz0rgrunt
Byond Username: Laz0r

Post by Laz0rgrunt » #164432

This one takes lots of prep.
Use my TC's to max out research and get an emag, implant and fully augment myself, start abducting people for ghetto borging and upgrade them with vtecs, ion thrusters, self repair, and bluespace batteries. Make a fuckton of guns and gear from rnd, then disable it. Storm the brig with my leigon of cyborg assholes and space the ion. Proceed to foreborg the entire crew and have a leigon of killer robots. Of course this realistically will never happen :ai:
Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #164434

Well, your army would have one critical weakness. If you can print all of those upgrades, R&D is most likely done, and someone could mix 300u Uranium and Iron in bluespace grenade to EMP your day. Besides, sec is the most flash-heavy force on-station.

For me, eh, I guess replacing people that come to cloning comes to mind. Or, if not that, at least finding a dead scientist, taking their jumpsuit, coat and PDA, and getting an UI+UE injector of them. After doing something traitorous, going to maint and turning into them, then getting into genetics and using timed UI+UE for permament.
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #164443

High speed telescience lock
Grab people with that and telescience them into 1x1 singulo-fieldgen cells FOR FUNSIES :D
As changeling , systematically transformation sting the entire crew, switching everyone over by one
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #164444

High speed telescience lock
Grab people with that and telescience them into 1x1 singulo-fieldgen cells FOR FUNSIES :D
As changeling , systematically transformation sting the entire crew, switching everyone over by one
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #164445

If you managed to grab someone (a feat in and of itself) and teleport them into a singu before they scream then I applaud you
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #164450

As traitor geneticist:

- Kill people
- Drag them to be "cloned"
- Get their UI + UE, give them to a monkeyman
- Release the monkeymen back into the station
- Repeat
- Crew slowly replaced with mindless mankeymen