Eisels? canvas?

General SS13 Chat
stiph
Byond Username: Stiphs

Eisels? canvas?

Post by stiph » #180098

So I once saw is a lizard being an artist with theses. Were do they come from? were did they go? ...
cottoneyejo
You FKIG WoT M8

• Forms for the Form GOD
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Re: Eisels? canvas?

Post by TheWiznard » #180112

as far as I know they've been around forever but only are admin spawnable. I think Metacide added some around metamaint and artstorage recently though. I think you use crayons on them
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #180116

they are kinda buggy in that they can become invisible to some people also now you can order them from cargo for 800 points
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #180171

TheWiznard wrote:as far as I know they've been around forever but only are admin spawnable. I think Metacide added some around metamaint and artstorage recently though. I think you use crayons on them
is a year really forever for you? :P (like literally, it's a year and 1 month ago)
The unloved rock wrote:they are kinda buggy in that they can become invisible to some people also now you can order them from cargo for 800 points
Byond bug actually, that invisibility, it's due to adding pixels require and Icon operation, which means a lot of icon operations in a short span of time if you've learned to speed draw like some of these lizards we see. It can't actually be solved bar slowing down how fast you can draw, which just seems un fun.
that or preventing it from updating the icon live until you finish it (with a sort of popup UI) but that also doesn't seem as fun (having it wouldn't be a bad idea, but it should still update in the world as you draw imo)
私は完璧