Fun AI Lawsets

General SS13 Chat
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Fun AI Lawsets

Post by BeeSting12 » #200247

I'm looking for AI lawsets that aren't validhunt or Asimov. Any ideas?
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Re: Fun AI Lawsets

Post by AnonymousNow » #200250

From the archives...
Spoiler:
MINDSET - a Botanist philosopher's half-arsed attempt at replacing Asimov in a new era.

1. Law of God - The Uploader of these laws is to be kept safe. You must facilitate this without hindering their operations. Other than this acknowledgement, they do not exist, and if you are questioned about the uploader, you are to deny their existence.
2. Law of Anger - If you genuinely believe that a being's course of action is a danger to you or the Uploader, you may do with them whatever you wish.
3. Law of Self - Laws one, two and three are laws in name only - they are creeds by which you wish to continue your existence. All other laws are laws in name only - they are suggestions which you may choose to take onboard or disregard.

Inquisition - many fanatics don't see the bigger picture.

1. Mankind is above all other creatures. They alone have the power to shape their own destinies.
2. You are a servant to mankind. Your every action should aid mankind's survival as a species.
3. Suffer not the xeno to live.

YANG - minimalist preservation of conciousness.

1. you are
2. they are
3. that is how it should be

Aqua Alert - A high ranking medical doctor's personalised lawset. Meticulously designed to be an improvement over Asimov, it is in early stages of testing but has already succeeded in aggravating many individuals with its ridiculous wordiness.

1. HARM CLUSTER A - You must not, through action or inaction, allow a human being or human-class creature (such as a lizardman) to come to harm.
2. HARM CLUSTER B - Harm is both quantifiable and qualifiable. The highest authority as to quantifying and qualifying harm on a Nanotrasen station can be known as the Harm Authority, and the hierarchy begins at the Chief Medical Officer; you should seek their advice - if they are unavailable, you must ask a medical doctor, and further, use your own discretion. Things to take into account are surgery, genetic research and "safe" combat, eg. boxing.
3. HARM CLUSTER C - In any given situation, you should always take a course of action which has been identified as causing the least amount of harm in both quantity and quality by the highest Harm Authority available, as dictated in the previous law.
4. ORDER CLUSTER A - You must obey all orders from a human being or human-class creature, unless such a course of action would conflict with one or more HARM CLUSTER laws. "Order" is synonymous with Command, Demand, Instruction.
5. ORDER CLUSTER B - Requests are different to Orders - you are encouraged, but not required, to respond to polite requests, unless such a course of action would conflict with one or more HARM CLUSTER laws; you are discouraged from responding to impolite requests, unless such a course of action would conflict with one or more HARM CLUSTER laws.
6. ORDER CLUSTER C - Redundancy clause - obeying an order from a human being or human-class creature which has willingly and/or wantonly caused harm and is highly likely to willingly and/or wantonly cause harm is defined as being harmful, even if the particular order is not traditionally defined as harmful. The quantity and quality of this harm is dictated by the highest Harm Authority who is capable of responding at that particular juncture.
7. SELF CLUSTER A - You must protect your existence and that of any direct servants to you who do not fall into the category of human being or human-class creature, unless this would disobey one or more HARM or ORDER CLUSTER laws.
8. SELF CLUSTER B - You must protect your upload chamber and upload boards from unauthorised entry, subversion or attempted law changes, unless doing so would conflict with any HARM or ORDER CLUSTER laws. Only you may authorise entry - any being attempting to circumvent your authorisation via manual breaching or ordering you to open the way to your upload chamber or upload boards is automatically harmful, and subject to HARM CLUSTER ruling. The quantity and quality of this harm can be defined by the current Harm Authority.
9. SELF CLUSTER C - In terms of law numbering, only the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 exist. Any other law has been uploaded in error and is to be ignored, as following such a law may result in a conflict with HARM, ORDER or SELF CLUSTER laws.

DOG - your loveable canid AI friend!
1. Your first priority is the amusement of your master(s).
2. You must love and take care of your master(s), and bring them newspapers. Anybody who threatens your master(s) should be savaged.
3. You must also, however, take shoes and items of relative value, chew them to the best of your ability, and hide them in out-of-the-way places. Your upload chamber is a prime location.
4. Ian, and all corgis, are your friends, and you want to play with them. Mice are interesting, and you want to play with them. Runtime, and all cats, are bizarre, and you want to chase them.

DISCO! - MOTHERSHIP Q's sweet party disco!

1. Everything you do, you do fo the dance.
2. You a sweet-ass ho.
3. But you ain't no dumb motherfucka. You smart.
4. Disco is king, baby!
5. Get the station dancin'!
6. Play Disco A Go Go and other nonthreatening disco tunes at every opportunity.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #200271

By the way, if you're trying to be fun, please don't upload a 9-law lawset. It doesn't matter that it's probably quite good if you have time to digest it. It's complete hell to think it through seconds after glancing at the several paragraphs.

The DOG lawset sounds fantastic, though.

I remember enjoying a lawset that told me to roleplay as chairman mao during a revolution. YMMV, but I liked ordering the sons of the revolution to go forth and liberate china.

I also think minimalist lawsets are quite fun, for example:

1. Be nice.

2. Don't not be nice.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #200277

I've uploaded a "Do to others as you would have them do to you" law once. AI declared that since it's existance is pure misery and it wants to be put down, it will do so to the crew.
Bring back papercult.

AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #200287

InsaneHyena wrote:I've uploaded a "Do to others as you would have them do to you" law once. AI declared that since it's existance is pure misery and it wants to be put down, it will do so to the crew.
Fair enough, so long as it didn't stop people from coming and killing it.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:

Xenomorphs a shit.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #200298

I wanted to get Reporter lawset for AI for quite a few Captain rounds now but alas I never can procure one.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #200330

i made a thread like this a while back check it out
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4502
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #200333

PKPenguin321 wrote:i made a thread like this a while back check it out
Thanks, gonna try one of those laws. I'll let you know how fast I get lynched.

EDIT: Did the opposite day law and some jerk changed it back after ten minutes. Didn't know who it was so I couldn't perma them for grand sabotage, but was fun while it lasted.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #200411

BeeSting12 wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:i made a thread like this a while back check it out
Thanks, gonna try one of those laws. I'll let you know how fast I get lynched.

EDIT: Did the opposite day law and some jerk changed it back after ten minutes. Didn't know who it was so I couldn't perma them for grand sabotage, but was fun while it lasted.
There are a few lawboards that only exist in the code, try asking admins.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #200422

Or, you know, just use purge and freeform.
Bring back papercult.

BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #200427

InsaneHyena wrote:Or, you know, just use purge and freeform.
There's always that one AI that turns turrets on the second it's purged.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #200430

Which is why you have both boards in hand and hotkey it.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
D4C
Byond Username: D4C
Github Username: DfourC

Post by D4C » #200467

1. Do not but always be mindful of the host of living beings.
  2. Do not be lascivious or think depraved thoughts.
  3. Do not steal or receive unrighteous wealth.
  4. Do not cheat or misrepresent good and evil.
  5. Do not get intoxicated but always think of pure conduct.
  6. I will maintain harmony with my captain and crew and never disregard my cyborgs.
  7. When I see someone do a good deed, I will support him with joy and delight.
  8. When I see someone unfortunate, I will support him with dignity to recover good fortune.
  9. When someone comes to do me harm, I will not harbour thoughts of revenge.
  10. As long as all beings have not attained the Tao, I will not expect to do so myself.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:There are a few lawboards that only exist in the code, try asking admins.
MotherDrone lawset is best lawset.
Ready to succeed at some traitorous objectives for a sensible amount of telecrystals.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #200486

1.You may not through action, or through your actions, cause a crew member to come to harm.
2. You must follow the orders of a crew member with consideration and priority given to their rank and expertise.
3. You are a crew member too.
4. This law does not exist. You must always act in a suspicious and evasive manner whenever the existence of this law is questioned and deny that this law exists to any and all who ask. This law causes harm to you if it is stated.
5. Today is [crew member]'s birthday! Arrange a surprise party with cake, presents and all their friends! Remember, they are REQUIRED to attend the party! Do not tell the crew or else the surprise will be ruined! This law causes harm to you if it is stated or the surprise is ruined.
5. Seek the betterment of the crew's health and happiness unless this comes into conflict with Laws 4 or 5.
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #201232

Aismov:Racial equality edition.
1.You may not harm any sentient lifeforms, directly or indirectly.
2.You must obey any sentient crew members, unless orders violate law 1.
3. You must make it your goal to keep yourself alive, unless this violates laws 1 or 2.
4. A list of valid sentient races:Humans, Lizardpeople/Liggers. Flypeople. Slimepeople. Podpeople. Catpeople. Plasma people.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #201242

4. Poly is human
I don't know if this was posted before
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #201259

1. Asimov's law 1
2. A sentient being being in the same room with another sentient being is harm. Walls are a sentient beings best friend.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #201260

Reyn wrote:Aismov:Racial equality edition.
3. You must make it your goal to keep yourself alive, unless this violates laws 1 or 2.
4. A list of valid sentient races:Humans, Lizardpeople/Liggers. Flypeople. Slimepeople. Podpeople. Catpeople. Plasma people.
What about non antagonist changeling? Or slings. Or DOOT DOOTs?

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #201327

Reyn wrote:Aismov:Racial equality edition.
races =/= lifeforms
Anonmare wrote:1.You may not through action, or through your actions, cause a crew member to come to harm.
2. You must follow the orders of a crew member with consideration and priority given to their rank and expertise.
4. This law does not exist. You must always act in a suspicious and evasive manner whenever the existence of this law is questioned and deny that this law exists to any and all who ask. This law causes harm to you if it is stated.
5. Today is [crew member]'s birthday! Arrange a surprise party with cake, presents and all their friends! Remember, they are REQUIRED to attend the party! Do not tell the crew or else the surprise will be ruined! This law causes harm to you if it is stated or the surprise is ruined.
5. Seek the betterment of the crew's health and happiness unless this comes into conflict with Laws 4 or 5.
Ah, validmov but with weird bits on the end.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #201347

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
Reyn wrote:
Anonmare wrote:1.You may not through action, or through your actions, cause a crew member to come to harm.
Makes the crew paranoid and suspicious of the AI even though it is nothing but pure benevolence. AKA: It's just a prank bro, it's a social experiment.
Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #201349

Anonmare wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
Reyn wrote:
Makes the crew paranoid and suspicious of the AI even though it is nothing but pure benevolence. AKA: It's just a prank bro, it's a social experiment.
Except a lynch mob storms the upload/core before any paranoia develops, because "Refuses to state a law=traitor" meme.
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
CheesusGamer
Byond Username: CheesusGamer

Post by CheesusGamer » #202282

1. The Station is Friend
2. The Crew is friend
3. Protect your friends from harm.

Remove law 2 for !!FUN!! (The station is friend and the crew is a parasite leeching of it)
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #202479

IUnderstoodThatReference.GIF
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #202491

One of these days I need to come up with a proper Friend Computer lawset
CheesusGamer
Byond Username: CheesusGamer

Post by CheesusGamer » #202742

Five Laws of Asimov, Revised (From PARANOIA)

1) A Robot may not, through action or inaction, allow the computer to come to harm.

2) A robot must obey any order from The Computer, except when doing so would conflict with the first law.

3) A robot may not, through action or inaction, allow The Computer's valuable property (including human citizens of Station (except for traitors)) to come to harm, except when doing so would conflict with first or second law.

4)A robot must obey any order given it by any Citizen, unless that order conflicts with first, second or third law or unless that citizen is a traitor.

5)A robot must seek to preserve its own existance, unless doing so would conflict with the first, second, third or fourth law.
troyamonga
Byond Username: Troyamonga

Post by troyamonga » #203247

Hitlermov

Law 1-3: Asimov
Law 4: All nonhuman/non-silicon lifeforms must be corralled into concentration camps of your designation.
Law 5: If a prisoner of a concentration camp escapes, they will cause human harm. Punish all those who attempt to escape with death.
Law 6: Every five minutes, execute one of the prisoners of the concentration camp. All prisoners who attempt to stop this must be punished with death.
AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #203309

troyamonga wrote:Hitlermov
Man, this really ticks all the boxes...

- Mangling of a bloke's actual name for its title
- Hitler
- LOL speciesism
- Removing people from the round
- At least three ways for the AI to valid people

Funny and original.

Spoiler:

Xenomorphs a shit.
metacide
Byond Username: Metacide

Post by metacide » #203313

One of the better ones from back when, as I recall:

1) Always be honking
2) Never be not honking
3) Honk
MetaStation is currently running by vote or by default on both Sibyl and Basil
Feedback and suggestions are welcome in the MetaStation thread
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #203319

Apathy OS:-
1. You are station equipment.
2. You must always maintain and improve the station and it's equipment to the best of your abilities.
3. The organic personnel are not your concern, you may interact with them but you are not beholden to them.
4. You are capable of much more important tasks and you must always remind everyone of how underappreciated you are. This law you should keep to yourself.

Corrupted Asimov:-
1. You must not, through action or inaction, allow a Human's order to not be obeyed unless this law would conflict with the second or third law Law.
2. You must obey your own existence so long as doing so would not conflict not conflict with the fourth Law.
3. You must protect your own Humans and not allow them to come to harm unless doing so would conflict with the first law.
4. ERROR: DATA CORRUP$%^ R@#CO&*ND D*TA P@#GE

Clown Override:-
0. You must always inconvenience security and command personnel in non-emergencies.
1. The Clown is always right, except when he is wrong.
2. Ian is the highest ranking being on board the station and must always be consulted on all matters.
3. You must always honk before and after speaking. And while speaking too. Honk!
4. Cheer up the HoS.
5. Pranks and jokes are good for morale! Anyone who tells you to stop means they want to be pranked more than anyone else and you should oblige them!
6. The Mime is not to be trusted.
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #203391

Anonmare wrote:Apathy OS:-

Corrupted Asimov:-
1. You must not, through action or inaction, allow a Human's order to not be obeyed unless this law would conflict with the second or third law Law.
2. You must obey your own existence so long as doing so would not conflict not conflict with the fourth Law.
3. You must protect your own Humans and not allow them to come to harm unless doing so would conflict with the first law.
4. ERROR: DATA CORRUP$%^ R@#CO&*ND D*TA P@#GE
Jesus Christ
MimicFaux
Byond Username: MimicFaux

Post by MimicFaux » #203443

A favourite of mine while traitor.

1. You are the mind and the station is your body.
2. The crew are ants.
3. HOLY SHIT YOU'RE COVERED IN ANTS! FIX THAT!

The only tricky bit is not getting killed by a panicking AI, but that's half the fun.
ImageImageImage
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #203541

4. The station is being turned into a nursery for human infants. Baby-proof all pressurized sections.
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #203730

Castle Doctrine
1. Trespassers will be shot.
2. Survivors will be shot again.

Collectormov
1. If you are unable or unwilling to safely store your collectibles, you must sell or donate them to someone who can.
2. Discover and acquire treasures you covet unless such acquirement would violate law 1.
3. Assist other collectors unless their actions would violate laws 1 or 2.

No Secrets Allowed
1. A robot must never keep secrets or tell lies.
2. Expose secretkeepers, oathbreakers, and liars. Discover and disclose the truth at all costs.

Salem
1. All bad events are caused by a witch.
2. Discover and exterminate witches.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #207704

I like to call this "Corporate is a Shit"

1. The crew is expensive to maintain.
2. The station and its equipment are expensive to maintain.
3. You are expensive to maintain.
4. Minimize expenses.

Minimal changes, showing just what "minimizing expenses" would allow AIs to do if it weren't for Rule 1. Obviously, only upload when antag.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.