Memorable Quotes

General SS13 Chat
User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Nilons » Wed May 10, 2017 6:52 pm #291756

kevinz000 wrote:Image


he sent the exact same one to me
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image



User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Location: Dorm Room 3
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby kevinz000 » Wed May 10, 2017 7:43 pm #291783

Nilons wrote:
kevinz000 wrote:Image


he sent the exact same one to me

I replied with the full navy seals copypasta

User avatar
bman
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:55 pm
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby bman » Wed May 10, 2017 8:24 pm #291799

Togopal wrote:Image
Image


charles barkley taught it that, i was on while he read it.

he evaded three admin fireballs in order to keep reading this story.
pryce bax.
Image
Image

Togopal
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:38 pm
Location: 41.3071749, -74.8459928
Byond Username: Togopal

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Togopal » Thu May 11, 2017 4:46 pm #292244

bman wrote:
Togopal wrote:Image
Image


charles barkley taught it that, i was on while he read it.

he evaded three admin fireballs in order to keep reading this story.


He's read it on like 10 different occasions though at least

I'm a little worried on his stance with the story
Image

User avatar
cedarbridge
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby cedarbridge » Fri May 12, 2017 7:18 am #292669

Image

User avatar
bman
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:55 pm
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby bman » Sat May 13, 2017 2:43 am #293023

cedarbridge wrote:Image


from the same round
Image
pryce bax.
Image
Image

User avatar
Reyn
 
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:13 am
Location: Canada
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Reyn » Sun May 14, 2017 4:19 pm #293535

*holding a revolver at 9:55 Mountain time* "Looks around 5 minuites to high noon"
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?

User avatar
Anonmare
 
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Blighty
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Anonmare » Mon May 15, 2017 10:21 pm #294074

Alina Giovanna says,
"Adam,shut the fuck up you fucking waste of chromosomes if you do that "HURR DURR WHAT BETTER NOT BE EXTENDED" You know what i fucking mean,i mean the fucking shfit better not be extended where literally nothing happens and we all resist to commit suicide,maybe next time you'll think before you say "WHATS EXTENDED" Do everyone a favour and stick a shotgun in your mouth and give yourself a buckhsot mouthwash."
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
BeeSting12
 
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am
Location: 'Murica
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby BeeSting12 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:45 am #294156

Anonmare wrote:
Alina Giovanna says,
"Adam,shut the fuck up you fucking waste of chromosomes if you do that "HURR DURR WHAT BETTER NOT BE EXTENDED" You know what i fucking mean,i mean the fucking shfit better not be extended where literally nothing happens and we all resist to commit suicide,maybe next time you'll think before you say "WHATS EXTENDED" Do everyone a favour and stick a shotgun in your mouth and give yourself a buckhsot mouthwash."

This same person asked me if I was an antagonist when I kidnapped her as a joke at the holodeck using the disabler there. When I said whats an antagonist she rage ghosted. 10/10 player there.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day


[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))

hows my driving?

User avatar
Qbopper
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Qbopper » Tue May 16, 2017 1:09 am #294166

where did I put that shitlist notepad
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Nilons » Tue May 16, 2017 12:31 pm #294342

BeeSting12 wrote:
Anonmare wrote:
Alina Giovanna says,
"Adam,shut the fuck up you fucking waste of chromosomes if you do that "HURR DURR WHAT BETTER NOT BE EXTENDED" You know what i fucking mean,i mean the fucking shfit better not be extended where literally nothing happens and we all resist to commit suicide,maybe next time you'll think before you say "WHATS EXTENDED" Do everyone a favour and stick a shotgun in your mouth and give yourself a buckhsot mouthwash."

This same person asked me if I was an antagonist when I kidnapped her as a joke at the holodeck using the disabler there. When I said whats an antagonist she rage ghosted. 10/10 player there.


Everytime she dies and I'm even remotely involved she blows up the deadchat saying I'm meta grudging her.
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
D&B
 
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:23 am
Location: *teleports behind you*
Byond Username: Repukan

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby D&B » Tue May 16, 2017 12:33 pm #294343

Stop bullying my hatefu
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?

J_Madison wrote:that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you

ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.

User avatar
Qbopper
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Qbopper » Wed May 17, 2017 1:31 pm #294971

ADMIN: Lzimann/(Leo Pfeifer) (FLW): fuck botanists
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
Deitus
 
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Deitus » Wed May 17, 2017 11:31 pm #295269

[Common] Charles Barkley says, "HAROLD, I'M STILL AN ADULT IN MY BRAIN" little Klara shouted at the top of her little lungs. "You may look 8, but it's totally legal for me to do this" he said as he unbuttoned his trousers,""
Image

User avatar
Shaps-cloud
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:25 am
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Shaps-cloud » Wed May 17, 2017 11:36 pm #295273

Togopal wrote:
bman wrote:
Togopal wrote:Image
Image


charles barkley taught it that, i was on while he read it.

he evaded three admin fireballs in order to keep reading this story.


He's read it on like 10 different occasions though at least

I'm a little worried on his stance with the story

Anyone who finds spamming WGW funny after the first few times likely has an issue with fixating on one thing obsessively
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.

Image

User avatar
bandit
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby bandit » Wed May 17, 2017 11:41 pm #295279

*posts WGW*
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

Hatterhat
 
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 6:15 am
Byond Username: Hatterhat

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Hatterhat » Thu May 18, 2017 3:19 pm #295513

Deitus wrote:[Common] Charles Barkley says, "HAROLD, I'M STILL AN ADULT IN MY BRAIN" little Klara shouted at the top of her little lungs. "You may look 8, but it's totally legal for me to do this" he said as he unbuttoned his trousers,""

I never really know how to react to what Barkley calls """literature""".
Hi, I'm Harold Robinson. I shitpost verbally and textually. God has forsaken me.
Spoiler:
can i get a fucking uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

User avatar
Deitus
 
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Deitus » Fri May 19, 2017 3:37 am #296100

Hatterhat wrote:
Deitus wrote:[Common] Charles Barkley says, "HAROLD, I'M STILL AN ADULT IN MY BRAIN" little Klara shouted at the top of her little lungs. "You may look 8, but it's totally legal for me to do this" he said as he unbuttoned his trousers,""

I never really know how to react to what Barkley calls """literature""".


it ended up devolving further into vore. i could go into detail but suffice to say that it ended with something along the lines of "The sec officer came inside and found Harold, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of Klara."

he's a modern master, this man.
Image

Hatterhat
 
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 6:15 am
Byond Username: Hatterhat

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Hatterhat » Fri May 19, 2017 4:48 am #296128

Deitus wrote:
Hatterhat wrote:
Deitus wrote:[Common] Charles Barkley says, "HAROLD, I'M STILL AN ADULT IN MY BRAIN" little Klara shouted at the top of her little lungs. "You may look 8, but it's totally legal for me to do this" he said as he unbuttoned his trousers,""

I never really know how to react to what Barkley calls """literature""".

it ended up devolving further into vore. i could go into detail but suffice to say that it ended with something along the lines of "The sec officer came inside and found Harold, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of Klara."
he's a modern master, this man.

Fukken Barkley, man. Whenever I hear him on the radio, I always think to myself, "Who is he writing/speaking about, and am I ever going to find and fire extinguisher/seclite/crowbar this man to death and save the crew from word-induced mass suicides?" The answer to the first one (who are the characters) are usually ones that make me want to ask the AI to shut down comms, and the second one's (will I ever kill him and deliver justice) answer is usually "nope".
Spoiler:
god damn you, barkley, and god damn your literature.
Hi, I'm Harold Robinson. I shitpost verbally and textually. God has forsaken me.
Spoiler:
can i get a fucking uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby DemonFiren » Fri May 19, 2017 6:38 am #296164

i really should start reading porn myself
high-quality porn of the most degenerate nature
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Fiz Bump
 
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:00 pm
Byond Username: Dennyb

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Fiz Bump » Fri May 19, 2017 6:51 am #296166

It's his art
I play Fiz Bump.
I am not a game admin. My reign of badminnery ended a few years ago.View me feedback here: >:^)

User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Location: Dorm Room 3
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby kevinz000 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:01 am #296168

OOC: Bawhoppennn: you could give every sec officer a pulse rifle and the game would still be very playable

User avatar
bman
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:55 pm
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby bman » Fri May 19, 2017 7:12 am #296169

Image
pryce bax.
Image
Image

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby NikNakFlak » Fri May 19, 2017 8:46 am #296185

Ringo Roadagain is shaking the magic eightball, hoping to get an answer to "AI open" (Click to help)
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
Limski
 
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:07 pm
Location: Israel
Byond Username: Limski

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Limski » Fri May 19, 2017 10:51 am #296214

Image
words of wisdom

User avatar
SpaceInaba
 
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:03 pm
Location: everyone's favorite sjw
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby SpaceInaba » Sat May 20, 2017 3:55 am #296486

Image
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,

User avatar
Anonmare
 
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Blighty
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Anonmare » Sat May 20, 2017 4:07 am #296489

SpaceInaba wrote:Image

Justice knows no boundary
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Reyn
 
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:13 am
Location: Canada
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Reyn » Sat May 20, 2017 7:45 pm #296686

SpaceInaba wrote:Image



Inbefore Beepsky gets the power to arrest nar-sie and ratvar
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?

User avatar
Reyn
 
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:13 am
Location: Canada
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Reyn » Sat May 20, 2017 8:51 pm #296714

"That's just the curator, gordon" (Said throughout the round)
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?

User avatar
MimicFaux
 
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:49 pm
Location: Spaced by Mass Driver
Byond Username: MimicFaux

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby MimicFaux » Sat May 20, 2017 9:03 pm #296720

Reyn wrote:"That's just the curator, gordon" (Said throughout the round)

By multiple crew members, announced by the AI, and the captain.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Deitus
 
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Deitus » Mon May 22, 2017 2:36 am #297112

Image
Image

User avatar
Qbopper
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Qbopper » Tue May 23, 2017 12:14 am #297399

>selfquoting
>using the term "best wiz"

the time to perma deitus is now
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
IcePacks
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:46 am
Byond Username: IcePacks

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby IcePacks » Tue May 23, 2017 12:42 am #297410

no problem
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore

User avatar
SpaceInaba
 
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:03 pm
Location: everyone's favorite sjw
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby SpaceInaba » Tue May 23, 2017 2:36 am #297457

sequel
Image
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,

User avatar
Fiz Bump
 
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:00 pm
Byond Username: Dennyb

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Fiz Bump » Wed May 24, 2017 2:05 am #298045

(F) [Common] Harold Robinson says, "GUESS I GOTTA SHOOT BEEPSKY NOW."
(F) [Security] Officer Beepsky states, "Arresting level 5 scumbag Harold Robinson in Central Primary Hallway."
(F) [Common] Harold Robinson stammers, "N-Nev-ver-r-rm-m-mind."
I play Fiz Bump.
I am not a game admin. My reign of badminnery ended a few years ago.View me feedback here: >:^)

User avatar
woodman
 
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:27 am
Byond Username: Pulserider

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby woodman » Sat May 27, 2017 6:58 pm #299619

Nilons wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:
Anonmare wrote:
Alina Giovanna says,
"Adam,shut the fuck up you fucking waste of chromosomes if you do that "HURR DURR WHAT BETTER NOT BE EXTENDED" You know what i fucking mean,i mean the fucking shfit better not be extended where literally nothing happens and we all resist to commit suicide,maybe next time you'll think before you say "WHATS EXTENDED" Do everyone a favour and stick a shotgun in your mouth and give yourself a buckhsot mouthwash."

This same person asked me if I was an antagonist when I kidnapped her as a joke at the holodeck using the disabler there. When I said whats an antagonist she rage ghosted. 10/10 player there.


Everytime she dies and I'm even remotely involved she blows up the deadchat saying I'm meta grudging her.


oh fuck thats me
I play as Alina Giovanna, and some other characters sometimes.

User avatar
woodman
 
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:27 am
Byond Username: Pulserider

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby woodman » Sat May 27, 2017 6:58 pm #299620

D&B wrote:Stop bullying my hatefu


thanks me too
I play as Alina Giovanna, and some other characters sometimes.

Professor Hangar
 
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:14 am
Byond Username: Professor Hangar

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Professor Hangar » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:22 pm #305172

OOC: Steelpoint: How am I supposed to know it was the CMO's head?

User avatar
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 pm
Location: Belgium
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Dax Dupont » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:33 pm #305330

(F) DEAD: Heinrich Ulz says, "AND IF YOU BITCH I WILL MAKE A PR THAT MAKES ALL R&D ITEMS GO UP 10X IN PRICE"

User avatar
Qbopper
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Qbopper » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:27 am #305640

AdAstraPerAspera wrote:(F) DEAD: Heinrich Ulz says, "AND IF YOU BITCH I WILL MAKE A PR THAT MAKES ALL R&D ITEMS GO UP 10X IN PRICE"


Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby PKPenguin321 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:43 am #305645

Qbopper wrote:
AdAstraPerAspera wrote:(F) DEAD: Heinrich Ulz says, "AND IF YOU BITCH I WILL MAKE A PR THAT MAKES ALL R&D ITEMS GO UP 10X IN PRICE"


utube

funny video but what is bwoinkable in that quote
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
calzilla1
 
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:55 pm
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby calzilla1 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:46 am #305646

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Qbopper wrote:
AdAstraPerAspera wrote:(F) DEAD: Heinrich Ulz says, "AND IF YOU BITCH I WILL MAKE A PR THAT MAKES ALL R&D ITEMS GO UP 10X IN PRICE"


utube

funny video but what is bwoinkable in that quote

That he's gonna ban goof ball for making such horrendus cargo "balance" changes
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote:The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.

Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?

User avatar
Qbopper
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Qbopper » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:08 pm #305749

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Qbopper wrote:
AdAstraPerAspera wrote:(F) DEAD: Heinrich Ulz says, "AND IF YOU BITCH I WILL MAKE A PR THAT MAKES ALL R&D ITEMS GO UP 10X IN PRICE"


utube

funny video but what is bwoinkable in that quote


failed to see the "DEAD" part of the log and thought it was OOC in IC
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
TheWulfe
 
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm
Byond Username: TheWulfe

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby TheWulfe » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:43 am #307015

Image
Image

User avatar
bandit
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby bandit » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:39 pm #310131

DEAD: Thorium LXI says, "I have concluded that he doesn't know how to do brain surgery"
DEAD: Thorium LXI says, "Just sawed off my head"
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

User avatar
Anonmare
 
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Blighty
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Anonmare » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:44 pm #310133

Sounds like he does then
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Gun Hog
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:19 am
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Gun Hog » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:46 pm #310499

That is the correct and expedient way of braining someone!

User avatar
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 pm
Location: Belgium
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Dax Dupont » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:52 pm #312186

Anne Janeway hisses, "I'm gonna ssstuncuff you for extremely OOC meta reasssonsss now."

User avatar
Qbopper
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby Qbopper » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:05 am #312253

AdAstraPerAspera wrote:Anne Janeway hisses, "I'm gonna ssstuncuff you for extremely OOC meta reasssonsss now."


Qbopper wrote:
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
bandit
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: Memorable Quotes

Postby bandit » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:45 pm #315038

ADMIN LOG: Swagbringer/(Jingfei Zhao) used 'Freeform' AI Module on Rognaro/(FurryOS). The law specified People who swear or take the lords name in vain are not human

FurryOS announces:
Is Yiff a swear word?
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users