Space Station 13 Guides Program [11/6/2016]

General SS13 Chat
Pixel
Byond Username: BrianBear24

Space Station 13 Guides Program [11/6/2016]

Post by Pixel » #223873

I thought this would be pretty useful for myself
I wanted to release it to the community too as it might help some people who forget certain stuff alot.
I haven't finished it but I'll release updates every now and then till its completely finished it's kinda like a 'Portable ss13 wikia' just the Xenobiology guide page right now but soon it'll have more areas added as you ask for them.
Im not 100% sure but I think you require a .net framework for this program to work.

And here is the link to the latest version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lejlgure1v261 ... s.exe?dl=1

Here is a VirusTotal link:
(I coded it so I know there aren't any)
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/11a4 ... 478400425/

Please give me suggestions and constructive critisism.

TL;DR
Download the program and tell me what you think, Thank You!
Version 1.0.0.1
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Re: Space Station 13 Guides Program [11/6/2016]

Post by XDTM » #223922

The guide to xenobio is a bit outdated, and could really use a back button or, instead, a scrollbar. I like the idea, though, since the wiki can take a while to load. I suggest going for a chemistry cheatsheet at some point, because right now you can't do much if you don't have the wiki open to check the recipes.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
Pixel
Byond Username: BrianBear24

Re: Space Station 13 Guides Program [11/6/2016]

Post by Pixel » #223972

XDTM wrote:The guide to xenobio is a bit outdated, and could really use a back button or, instead, a scrollbar. I like the idea, though, since the wiki can take a while to load. I suggest going for a chemistry cheatsheet at some point, because right now you can't do much if you don't have the wiki open to check the recipes.
Okay ^-^ I thought about using a scroll bar, But I'd need to target everything on the page and tell it to be "part" of the scroll bar it's kinda weird to code, The back button is actually the exit button but I could easily add a back button if you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯