Human Fortress 13, Masterwork edition

Talk about video games here
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Human Fortress 13, Masterwork edition

Post by Wyzack » #111041

Bottom post of the previous page:

Souldefences is now balanced on a razor's edge, at risk not from threats from without, but those from within. It began with the latest tigerman invasion. Two of our citizens, beloved to many, were caught outside the walls and torn to pieces.

Though we fended off the invasion, the seeds of doubt had been planted. People started to get angry. Can the military really keep us safe? One man in particular, a lesser cook named Zappa, began to crack and break down. He spent days on end tantruming at the altar of Dazed Bolterpursuer, god of valor in the chapel. Then one day he just sort of cracked. Something in his mind snapped, and he flew into a mad rage from which there was no return.

Unfortunately for him Anon3, captain of the guard was also there in the chapel. Anon3 put him down like a mad dog with practiced ease, spilling his blood and teeth across the chapel floor. The priestess called for an end to the madness but it was too late, Zappa had been killed.

Predictably, this made things even worse. Talks of dissent spread like wildfire, even people in the militia were getting angry. And in times of strife this sort of shit falls squarely in the lap of the ruling class.

Stickymayhem sat in his office, wondering how best to quell this dissent and prevent a full scale revolution. Anon3 and his squad of fighters were paraded through the streets as a show of force, both to remind the people they were protected and to remind them of the price of mutiny.

These are pretty fucking uncertain times.

@stan the pink thing is a generic clothing item icon, it is a pile of gear from a dead caravan guard. Items are auto forbidden when dropped by dead people, so no one picked it up.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111042

This is just 34.11, version 6.2. When are you getting crashes? Sometimes it crashed for me if i dont hit escape before sleeping my computer. I also know that graphics plugins like stonesense and rendermax are pretty unstable
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111043

OH SHIT JUST REALISED ZAPPA WAS LUMI'S FUCKING WIFE OH DAMN
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Stan_Studnick
Byond Username: Stan_Studnick

Post by Stan_Studnick » #111094

Wyzack wrote:OH SHIT JUST REALISED ZAPPA WAS LUMI'S FUCKING WIFE OH DAMN
You should bury Frank Zappa immediately to lessen the mental impact on everyone if you haven't done so.

You might wanna get 20 extra coffins ready too, I can feel a trantruming coming...

(thanks also for answering my question not thanks for not commenting on my pretty picture >:l)
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #111107

Am I a man or a lesbian?

Either way, RIP wifey, hello angry grudge holding dissenter.

Brutal fucking military murdered my wife while praying at the chapel. Who watches the watchmen?

Could I see my character sheet?

Br
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #111114

Even in Human Fortress I am there

taking your waifu/huzubando
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111141

Yes I forgot to clarity Lumi is in fact a man this time, here is his profile:

http://i.imgur.com/1RuNxb9.png

He joined the academic guild when he became the fortress chemist, and spends most of his days making gunpowder or soap.

Stan your diagram was lovely but if i am being honest i am far too lazy to put a large scale defensive construct into place when there is so much other shit that needs to be build, like housing and our mages guild. Not to mention i do not really want to have to rely on traps because they are easymodo
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #111142

Wyzack wrote:Not to mention i do not really want to have to rely on traps
I didn't think Lumi was part of our fighting force
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111154

Some time passes without further tantrums or murders, and things start to return to normal. Some workers start laying down paved roads to spruce up the town a little, and more housing is constructed.

A wave of migrants come and are immediately drafted, increasing the size of our effective military. We have at least 6-7 paladins now, and our current troops are quite formidable. A tear of armok is found, a rare and magical gem capable of generating pure water. Plans are made to create a city center with statues and a nice fountain made from the gem.

Our merchants guild finally manages to contact the warlocks, and a few are contracted to teach the ways of sorcery in our fortress.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #111158

>likes giant slugs for their slime trails
>absolutely detests slugs

O-Ok.

Also I want to eventually becomes a MAGIC soap maker.
Mister_Doc
Byond Username: Mister_Doc

Post by Mister_Doc » #111193

Obviously you detest regular slugs because they aren't as cool as the giant ones.
Matthew Rockatansky: Shitsec extraordinaire
Vladek Sapowski: Trust me, I'm an engineer
Stan_Studnick
Byond Username: Stan_Studnick

Post by Stan_Studnick » #111232

Mister_Doc wrote:Obviously you detest regular slugs because they aren't as cool as the giant ones.
They really aren't. Slugmen however are top-tier and you should collect them like pokemens.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #111243

This story has become part of my morning routine with a cuppa tea.
I really like you're writing style of reporting, its very vivid and because its dictated by a game it seems very variable into what might happen next!

How's my little tavern coming along? Can I see my stat sheet?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111278

Oh stop it PAS, you are gonna make me blush. Your tavern is the talk of the town, most people spend their spare time in there when they are not busy working. There are regular musical shows and everyone gets drunk and has a merry time.

The first crop of prickle berries has grown, and you have taken them and brewed masterful prickleberry wine from it.

http://i.imgur.com/uo69ynC.png

PAS is a cooks guild member and legendary +3 brewer, she arrived with this skill. Next caravan i am going to buy a shitload of plants so we can brew a variety of alcohol, as masterwork contains a massive nerf to farming and it is a pain to grow our own.

EDIT why are so many ladies in this fort shaven bald? I thought galvy did it for some warrior culture bullshit, but it must be really fashoinable
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #111288

Bald is beautiful, friendo. Plus there's probably some swamp life thing going on.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111301

It is late spring now, and it is getting stinking hot in the swamp. Insects have been busy breeding and swarm around in annoying clouds, and the smell of our fisheries hangs heavy in the air. One day the watchmen looked out to see a small figure sprinting towards the fortress at full tilt. On closer inspection he turned out to be the elf diplomat with his retuine, and on their heels was another goddamn army of fucking white tigermen. Time to kick a little more ass with our new recruits.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111304

http://i.imgur.com/FHXIAJ2.png

Once again our forces clash on the bridge, this time they come in massive numbers in a single rush. Apparently they learned from their past failures. The Warpstone turret is apparently quite short ranged, but one of the tigerman macelords beelines right for it and is engulfed in warpstone poison, knocking him unconscious.

With a rousing cry our soldiers sprint into the melee, using the momentum of the charge to tear in to their forces. One of our paladins with an injured arm somehow weilds her massive pike in one hand, spilling a tigerman's guts and maiming another. Azari and Septavius use thier fearsome spiked morningstars with terrible effeciancy, pulping their foes to bits. Up above, the musketmen fire vollies into the advancing reinforcements, killing many.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111323

The battle becomes a senseless blob of violence and death. Septavius, who it turns out actually has an axe, hewes a guys head off. Anon3 does his usual smashing limbs and caving in heads with punches and kicks. Fucking Tornadium decides to give them a taste of their own medicine and bites one of them in the shin, shaking it around and tearing all the tendons and nerves in its leg before Azari mercifully crushes its head like a ripe watermelon. Galvatron slices one of them directly in the heart, and he bleeds to death in seconds.

The creatures moral is once again shattered and they flee. One lone squad, who apparently did not get the memo, continues to advance on our position as our soldiers fall back across the bridge. The cycle repeats, with our soldiers surging forward to butcher them and then falling back behind the bridge. One of our new conscripts is caught in a blast from the warpstone turret, and the effects are gruesome and instantaneous.

http://i.imgur.com/kEY6T9e.png

Rather than leave the rotting soldier to his fate, Galvatron elects to meet the final squad of tigermen head on in the open and orders our soldiers to make a perimeter around poor Kedge. It is however not necessary, as the remaining brutes fall back rather than face Eponymous and his cannon, which was ready to fire.

Overall the casualties are a few bruises, a grunt with some broken fingers, and our rotten soldier. Souldefences holds.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111324

It seems in the carnage the cowardly elf diplomat sacrificed his retiune so he could scamper in to the safety of our moat. He makes the same demand as ever, and as ever Sticky tells him we will cut down as many trees as we damn well please. Fuck them, we dont need their caravans anyways.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #111325

Oh Jesus. Is that rotten dude still alive?
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111331

Yup, Rotton dude is still alive and kicking. Our crack team of surgeons are working on him right now, but he has advanced rot in every body part, and i am not sure they can do anything besides excise the rotten tissue. I think we are going to keep that warpstone turret somewhere outside where it will not rot our troops. Maybe by one of the outer river crossings.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #111332

tfw your bf murderblocks you with his cannon.

EndgamerAzari wrote:Oh Jesus. Is that rotten dude still alive?
Probably Nurgle's gift.... probably.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #111345

http://i.imgur.com/bke0uJ3.png

we should move the turret below the bridge and stick it on top of a block with some stairs next to it. although now that I think about it where is a safe place to put it if it spews rotten beams of death across it's path? seems more pretty FUN to me
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #111372

MORE CANNONS! MORE TRAPS!
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111414

We finally did it. Three of them came to our fortress with a load of goods and components, each of them too thin and too tall to be strictly human. Shrouded in dark cloaks, their voices send shivers down the spine of any who hear it. Unperturbed, Drynwyn begins collecting the metal bars, gems and other components needed to start learning some mother fucking magic.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #111427

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #111436

Anon3 turned into takamura

Djingle is good at making mechanisms and chopping trees right? What kind of magic do you learn from warlocks I haven't gotten a contract from them yet.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #111454

TheWiznard wrote:Anon3 turned into takamura

BRING ME MORE TIGERMEN
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #111482

So what the hell is my guy good at, anyway? I know he keeps bashing in heads, but is he specifically good at anything?
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #111484

An0n3 became Saitama?
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #111485

It only takes me one punch to kill things

Unfortunately I'm a sick bastard who likes breaking every bone in their body first.

Requesting some Mortal Kombat-esque combat logs of my fight with the tigermen please.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111645

The magic you can learn from warlocks is basically just a handful of offensive magical spells like lightning, fireballs, and some debilitating curse-type stuff. You can also have him raise dead on the map for you, and enchant some living weapons.

As for Azari, when he is not caving in skulls with his mace he is caving in ears with his sick guitar solos in the bar, he is usually the one who plays shows in the tavern. Also he is a high master weaver but i have never weaved anything this fort so he must have embarked with that skill.

@Anon3 the logs from the last seige are no longer retrievable but i will be sure to post some in the next tigerman invasion.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #111670

Wyzack wrote:Yup, Rotton dude is still alive and kicking. Our crack team of surgeons are working on him right now, but he has advanced rot in every body part, and i am not sure they can do anything besides excise the rotten tissue. I think we are going to keep that warpstone turret somewhere outside where it will not rot our troops. Maybe by one of the outer river crossings.
I want to know more about the rotting man.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111704

Rotten guy is still kicking. As far as i can tell he is still all fucked up, his bodyparts all show up as brown on the health indicator, but examining him says that only his breasts are still rotten. His medical history says he was cleaned and had rotten tissue removed from his upper lip, and that was it. So i guess our medical team just sent him on his way the poor sod.

Drynwyn has mastered many spells at this point, and has been training with one of the warlocks to refine his craft. He also has Aloraydrel carve him a secret dungeon underneath the guild, undoubtedly for nefarious purposes. This is what happens when you give a power hungry wizard a blank cheque and three warlocks for best friends people.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #111706

"The Rotting Man" sounds like a good name for a horror story. Will steal for future use.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #111722

Give the rotten man magic and sic him on anyone that's naughty.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #111740

Individuals like that are weird.

I've had dwarves in vanilla last for years after coming into contact with FB syndromes while some die mere days later.

Does the Therapist list a value for his stats?
He seems fairly average, bar that Agility.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111828

Aaaaaaand the fucking white tigermen are seiging us. Again. Eager to demonstrate the use of his new talents, archmage Drynwyn takes to the battlements with the musketmen, and begins chanting and reigning down curses on the mob of tigers are soon as the first few get within range.

The leader of the first squad to grace our bridge of doom was a massive bugger with a gold zwiehander. He attempted to assert himself by slicing the arm off of one of our new recruits before slicing him clean in half. A few moments later Galvatron was on him, slicing his leg and chopping his head off. There is a skirmish on the bridge, Anon3 lead the defence here while Galvatron was dealing with the swordmaster. Drynwyn throws bolts of lightning that paralys and maim the beasts, and even kills one by conjuring a boulder towards its head. The squad is pushed back, and Tornadium rushes out to punish those attempting to flee.

(I was going to pull a shitload of combat logs for this one but by the time the battle was over they were already gone, sorry guys :/)

The new bunker for the warpstone turret had been mostly set up on the right near the bridge outside, but it had not been closed. As a consequence, two entire squads of tigermen had piled in on top of it attempting to destroy it. Dwarven constructs are quite sturdy though, and it took a massive pounding while managing to coat the beasts in unstable warp poison clouds, rotting them alive.

On the other side another squad attempted to advance, only to be shot to goddamn ribbons by Robert and Orange's musketeers. As they fell back, Robert's squad moved down across the moat where the tigerpeople were rotting away and smashing our turret. Bullets flew, and the diseased creatures attempted to crawl away from their certain doom. The turret finally broke and stopped moving. Anon3 was about to send out his men to mop up the beasts when KABOOM! A fucking cannon shell obliterated an unconscious tigerbeast. Our soldiers fall back behind the bridge as Eponymous gets his muderboner on. A second shell causes the grass to catch fire, and the remaining tigers there are burned alive as they rot to death. What a way to go. Luckily it starts raining, so the flames do not spread much.

Up at the north end of the fortress a squad of tigermen seems frozen in its tracks, their leader trapped in a cage. Oranges and Robert bring their forces to bear, with predictable results.

http://i.imgur.com/HaC0ysc.png

Once again volley after volley of fire makes short work of the creatures, and a few troops are sent out to mercykill anything still alive.

Another seige down, god damn we have a lot of prisoners now. I think Drynwyn might have a few ideas as to what we can do with em.

http://i.imgur.com/11sFvmM.png
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #111830

The Stray Warpstone Turret (Tame) has been missing for a week.
Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #111832

All them T's all them bones.
I feel like we can take on anyone and anything.

Is there a way to see how many confirmed kills I have?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111835

There are supposed to be other harder invasion forces, not sure why we are getting nothing but tigerdudes.

Also here are your kills, not sure why Dem Deklem the tigerman general is not on there

http://i.imgur.com/vP53pkz.png
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111841

Drynwyn has become a formidable mage. He wields a bloodsteel mage staff, and is adorned in a robe engraved with runes and make of an equisite leather (it is human skin). After taking counsel with his warlock advisers, he tells Stickymayhem that he may have a solution to the piles of tigerman corpses around. He has a chamber constructed on the back of the mages guild with a drawbridge that extends to the outside world, but what exactly he is planning is known only to him and his protege Lumi.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #111842

Oh ten hundred hells

It's happening
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111844

It is mid autumn now. On the night of the new moon the sky was black as pitch. In the mages guild Drynwn, Lumi, and two of the warlocks gathered around a large box inlaid with orchalium runes and a padlock. The warlocks, after recieving yet another fat sack of taxpayer gold, procure a key and open the box. Inside is a tall black monolith, floating a few inches off the ground of its own accord and humming ever so slightly with malign energies. A relic of a bygone age, the Walocks say that if used properly it can make good use of those tigerman tribals. Drynwyn has it placed carefully in the new chamber, the stairs in are removed and a heavy wolframite hatch cover is placed over the gap. It was then a simple matter of having some of the simple haulers toss a pile of old tigerman bones down there.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #111846

Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #111848

Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111849

The next day some dwarves come to trade. Some succubi bitches decide the ambush the trade caravan. We send out of soldiers, but by the time they arrive the caravan is half sacked and the dwarf guards had killed all the succubi. No trade this season, but we do get a nice pile of tradegoods from the destroyed wagons free of charge, which is kind of nice
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111853

Meanwhile, Drynwyn clasped his hands together and smiled a wicked grin. "Oh yes, I beleive this was quite a successful test indeed."

http://i.imgur.com/5Q97SLP.png

EDIT: Oh shit guys i just realise the warlock workshop has a "raise all dead on map" option. These guys could literally wipe us out completely if they wanted to.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #111855

Can I see my own list of kills?

ALSO IDS HABBENIN

[youtube]VY1iOBbDToc[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #111857

Anon3 your list of kills is significantly less becsue knuckle dusters are not a good mortal wounding weapon. If i had to guess how many deaths you are responsible for i would probably pin it around 30 tigermen

Whoops forgot pic

http://i.imgur.com/FAsMypn.png
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #111858

>Zapas Raspytrumpets
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote: