Bottom post of the previous page:

Blame Hawtcrab for accidentally turning half of the overworld into nether
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Re: Minecraft server (with mods)

Post by MMMiracles » #174592

Kinda sucks that thaumcraft research is already completed beforehand, that was the most fun of the mod IMO.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #174628

yeah, a lot of people who play on arty's server have played w/ thaumcraft like hundreds of times already so when we set up the server we were all like screw that noise
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #174668

Doing thaumcraft research is pretty fun but it gets damn bland the 10th time you have to go through all the basic research.

At least Thaumcraft 5 is going to change it up a bit again to make it less tedious. It's the same minigame but instead you get a fixed number of primal aspects per research paper so you no longer have to scrounge the entire damn Overworld for more Ordo. Also the old chunk aura system will be back and wands can suck vis right out of the air.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #174725

So I placed down an iron fluidpipe trying to make a water system for my sprinklers and my game crashed.

Trying to rejoin crashes the game now.

http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/42 ... f6a6760cfa

Something about failing to properly render what I'm assuming is the pipe itself.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Arty
Byond Username: Cheremenin

Post by Arty » #174730

Set OptiFine's chunk loading to Default
Arty

Post by Arty » #214314

Hey, there's currently a server running again, but for the first time it's actually running a modpack build from scratch by a small community surrounding it (300+ mods, but fairly balanced and runs fine on most modern machines) with no crap mods that nobody ever actually uses

And we also have a discord group, too.

Anyone still interested in joining once again?
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #214323

My autism has been burning for modded MC
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #214487

would if i had time to bad life sucks getting good
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #214541

Is it still the same info as in OP?

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Arty

Post by Arty » #214577

Yes, I updated it today

You lot might want to hop onto the Discord room if you need most up to date info and some other things though