Human orbit

Talk about video games here
LunchboxKilla
Byond Username: Lunchboxkilla

Human orbit

Post by LunchboxKilla » #22258

http://humanorbit.com/

its space station 13 meets the sims.

you are the stations AI and you are free to do what ever. so far its not out yet but they say it will focus on the human interactions. Will you be the hero AI or the malf god is dead fill the station with plasma AI?
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: Human orbit

Post by ThanatosRa » #22260

Not enough info.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #22261

I'd be more excited if there was more game visible, but hey early on.

Seems like they have a few professionals on board though:

- Immersive 3D world created by Dan Raihert (Environmental artist on Dead Space 3, The Sims 3)
- Atmospheric SFX by Eli Hason (Senior Sound Designer on Thief (2014))
私は完璧
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #22266

Another space station sim still in development.
I'm suuuuuuuuure it'll be developed in a timely manner.
I play Boris Pepper.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #22268

LunchboxKilla wrote: you are the stations AI and you are free to do what ever
Got my interest
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #22269

friend_computer.exe

I'm in
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #22297

So Yea. Now I want to try to replicate Logan's Run.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #22826

HELP AI ROUGE BLOW BORGS
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #23372

Oh fuck this is exciting.

I hope its moddable. I want to play Offline Space Station 13 and just get my AI murderboner on.

Some interesting details/discussion with the devs is going on in here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.ph ... c=141612.0
/vg/station Head Admin
LunchboxKilla
Byond Username: Lunchboxkilla

Post by LunchboxKilla » #23386

My bay talk is rusty... what the fuck is PTW?
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #23387

LunchboxKilla wrote:My bay talk is rusty... what the fuck is PTW?
Post to watch.
Hey.
ProceduralJOYE

Post by ProceduralJOYE » #37096

Hi, I'm Joe Yeates, the technical lead over at Autelia.
Sorry to necro the thread but I know some of you were worried that there was not enough info. So I thought I'd let you all know that the dev blog is now active at the Human Orbit website: http://www.humanorbit.com/blog/

There have been a lot of questions asked and answered in the bay12 forum already, but I'd love to answer any questions you have here as well. Please fire at will.
I hope its moddable.
It is. ;)
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #37101

Thanks for stopping by
That looks pretty great, I'll be following that blog and hope it actually gets to release

Might even be a day 1 buy for me, the world needs more AI
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #37115

I find it interesting that you are focusing on the idea of the AI being an outsider interfering in human conversations and daily life, as I am primarily studying networked communication right now.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #37131

It looks like an interesting concept, but I've suffered through hypes ending in disappointment a few too many times lately so I'll reserve my judgement for when I actually can play it.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #37134

YOU'RE FUCKIN MOM IS A HUMAN ORBIT

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #37150

yo momma so fat, her gravity pulls people into a human orbit around her
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #37164

Ricotez wrote:yo momma so fat, her gravity pulls people into a human orbit around her
THATS FATSHAMING YOU MISOGYNISTIC CISHET SHITSTAIN!!!! STOP
OH MY GOD I CANT EVEN DEAL WITH YOU PEOPLE
KEEP FEEDING OFF YOUR SKINNY PRIVILEGE YOU HATEFUL FUCK!!!
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though