/tg/ Steam Group chat

Talk about video games here
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

/tg/ Steam Group chat

Post by srifenbyxp » #85066

There's over 1000 people in it and 0 floating around in the group chat, why is that? I am hereby leaving my chat thing open so fellow retards can hop in.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: /tg/ Steam Group chat

Post by DemonFiren » #85076

Mostly because a lot of people are over on the IRC?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: /tg/ Steam Group chat

Post by Timbrewolf » #85079

The /tg/ group is an outlet for people who want to escape the doldrums of spessmens and play other games together.

I've done a bit of bookkeeping on it over the years to try to make it somewhat useful to its members. There's a list of games that we've commonly played together so if you have any of them asking others to play a game of it with you is a good start, or if you're looking for something to purchase to play with other /tg/ folks it's a good place to start. It's slightly outdated.

If you're really bored I've also created a list of dumb anecdotal quips about certain games as a curator. Read them and hopefully laugh once or twice.

I don't really know why I'm the administrator of it. I think someone made me one at some point and then slowly over time everyone else quit. Doing the jobs nobody else wants to do or can do was a trend.

It's kind of a dead group but if you want to stir up some games by all means go for it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: