Dorf Fort Succession Game! All Welcome!

Talk about video games here
Mister_Doc
Byond Username: Mister_Doc

Re: Dorf Fort Succession Game! All Welcome!

Post by Mister_Doc » #114062

Bottom post of the previous page:

Shit, I hate to be that guy but I don't think I'll have time to participate just yet. Balut can go ahead and take it
Matthew Rockatansky: Shitsec extraordinaire
Vladek Sapowski: Trust me, I'm an engineer
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114063

YOU MOTHER FU-

that is fine. Balut are you ready to rock?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #114064

I was just playing a learning game and flooded my kobold cave because I didn't realize aquifer could be one Z-level underground. It is also summer and no beds or cookery are made yet. My body is not ready.

I guess that's the point for me to be playing though isn't it? Download where.

On a totally definitely unrelated note, is it possible to use DFHack to spawn and equip shit to places they don't belong. Like, say, a shoe as gauntlets or something.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114065

The save is in the post i made on the previous page. This fort is already pretty well established, we should have all the food and workshops you realistically need. Also i just found out that if you pasture our ogre over the ogre pen you can equip him with a treetrunk club and heal him too!
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Balut

Post by Balut » #114094

I, Jack Rat Supreme, promise take Shijinta to have many food and crush all enemies, and DEFINITELY not horrific, painful death!
3 hours in ms paint

2nd Granite, 104, Early Spring
Dear diary,
Jack Rat Supreme not know how he actually win election, he guess he new chief of Shijinta now. Not have any idea what doing. Promise pony for every bold in the fortress. Not think he can keep promise, but make him chief. JACK RAT SUPREME wonder if everybold know he not master thief? Jack Rat Supreme not steal boothat, win boothat from Anante in game of throw-bones.

I go look noise at westgate, see shaman and other fight-rabble run out to savage pack of coyote. Shaman have bow and quiver, but forget arrow. Not matter though, because shaman just beat coyote black-blue with bow like club. Even bite so hard blood start spilling from paw! Wyzack and others with shaman, have actual weapons and actual training. No one get hurt in fight, and we have maybe five dead coyote now.

Speaking of dead coyote, Shijinta have too many dead and bone lying around! Big pile of bone, fish, and dead is biggest thing in walls, make bad smell, not like. Jack Rat Supreme think will make dig pits, put in there. Make sort, so more easy for carvers and such, not have to dig through huge pile find bones and fish.

Want make more fish-cleaner and cook, make much food for sell. Jack Rat Supreme herd jack rat all day, not sure if fishbone good for anything, but hope can do something with. Also want many boneworker, have many bone to make more thing to sell, armor, and arrow so shaman use bow good next time.

Wyzack say put ogre in cave, give tree to hit enemy. Sound like good idea to me.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #114108

i will play...
when i get back on the 23rd.
i can barely survive a siege of normal dorf fortress so this should be !!Fun!!

my body is ready.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #114110

I'll go next but only as an adventurer, I'll adventure for maybe six months or if I die I'll put it up for grabs. If I'm getting the hand off retire the fortress before giving it to me.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #114116

Wyzack wrote:The save is in the post i made on the previous page. This fort is already pretty well established, we should have all the food and workshops you realistically need. Also i just found out that if you pasture our ogre over the ogre pen you can equip him with a treetrunk club and heal him too!
I put notes over the ogre pen but I guess no one ever presses the notes button in game

edit: and when I tried pasturing him over the cave/near the bed in the cave it showed the reaction happening but he never used the tree trunk, I tried equipping it at least 5 times before I gave up, the healing bit seemed to work out.

in other news I was playing a new bold fort and embarked on an actual cave this time after increasing the cave spawn rate/depthsize in world settings. I had just settled into the cavern when suddenly silverfish and small toxic/acid blobs from all sides swarmed and destroyed me. honk
Balut

Post by Balut » #114190

I can't figure out how to get the game to ACTUALLY show me caves. :< It doesn't help that even on ASCII settings it's still inexplicably got fucking little pictures of boulders and garbage, so I don't know what the fuck I'm actually supposed to be looking for.

11 Hematite, 104, Early Summer
Jack Rat Supreme make many craftbold station and make two more shell crafter tent. Hideworker explain very slowly to Jack Rat Supreme, shellplate armor is not shell armor, is much better, so he set people to work clean giant pile of crayfish shell and make shellplate. Also have dig little pits, but is not as easy to make bolds shovel everything inside. By time shells, bones, skulls all clean up, big pile re-filled with all crayfish shell. Look away for moment, and when look at pit, is completely emptied by craftbolds. Oh well, can use for rotten fish maybe. No one use rotten fish.

Migrating bolds show up, also. Most of them useless, so make third squad of slingbold. Maybe figure out poisoning darts soon so can give blowgunbold poison darts for be not useless.

16 Hematite, 104, Early Summer
Dear diary,
JACK RAT SUPREME WAS HOPING REALLY HARD NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS WHILE HE CHIEF

Big nice ogre have new shellplate armor, but not distribute kobold-size armor to anyone yet. Also not ogre learn to hold club yet either. Jack Rat Supreme not sure which lever close which gates. DID gates get made closeable? Jack Rat Supreme not sure. Going to pull levers and hope chiefs before me know what doing.

Station new slingbolds on hoardcounter tower, Wyzack fightbolds near gate, and bowbolds on wall. Maybe if close gates can just shoot monster to death? Not want Wyzack squad or ogre fight it close, hunter say look like monster poison air around hi

MONSTER FLY OVER WALL SHIT
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114193

Oh god damn no. Also yeah there are two levers, the one on the left closes the left gate, the one on the right closes the right gate. Here is hoping we do not all die. Also Balut i love your narrative style
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Balut

Post by Balut » #114195

19th Hematite, 104, Early Summer
Dear diary,
JACK RAT SUPREME AM BEST CHIEF. Write story of death of... shaman say monster name 'Titan Gurme Eririrmegulesmore Paleremacice' here. Stupid name for stupid monster, but tell everyone is smart and big and strong so we look better when we say we kill it.

Monster run and fly into garbage pile, chasing not-fighter bolds. Shoot many arrow at, but miss, until Impsi Impsanishibobi whip silver slingbullet into monster leg and make it plow into ground. Bolds and angry warbadger catch it at last, though most damage from Impsi and his slingsilver. He whip so hard, even fracture monster bones! Even untrain badger and a toad dogpile monster, but hurt monster much. Monster is kill by Impsi, who whip silver into brain. Not look like anyone die, but poison making everybold vomit. At least since fight happen in garbage pile, vomit in garbage pile too.

Remind self to take away bold clubs, replace with knife and spear. Bolds too small for club good, leave club to ogre.

Jack Rat Supreme not sure of injuries, though he think he see somebold arm fly off. Need time, check things, find out. Expand healing warren, too.

Jack Rat Supreme think should celebrate, but not have juice or tea! Order bolds make juice bar. Need fancy stone block to make music hall, hope tradebolds bring. Also give Impsi fancy title 'Titankiller' and make nice personal sleep-warren for him too as reward. Jack Rat Supreme not sure how he whip slingsilver so hard and so straight, he pick up sling maybe not week before monster come.

First shot! The entire page before this is just Gurme being a fucking mouthbreather.
Random page of battlelog, showing Gurme getting piled on
BOOM
Bonus: Battletoads

Wyzack logs 1
Wyzack logs 2

Impsi's profile
Impsi's gear
Impsi's skills, to show he's a pleb. Not pictured: Skilled Leatherworking.

Shot of the Fortress
Last edited by Balut on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114196

Is wyzack alive?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Balut

Post by Balut » #114198

Yes! You managed to survive melee with a Titan. You've even still got all your bits! Incidentally though I found your hand in the trash heap while I was sorting the shit into piles.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114199

Wait i have all my bits but i am missing a hand? How?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Balut

Post by Balut » #114200

Probably sweat lodge magic.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114201

Oh yeah i sweat lodged myself once
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Balut

Post by Balut » #114217

23rd Malachite, 104, Mid-Summer
Dear diary,
Migrantbolds come to Shijinta today. I tell them is good they come here, much food much safety for them. Most of them worthless, I put them in slingbold squad, hope monster eat them instead of someone I like. Couple leatherbolds and fisherbolds, though, let them do leather and fish work.

Find bold who get arm chop off in fight with stupid monster, is Shens, blowgunbold in The Mossy Butters - first shootmob, have bows we take from dead elf before I become chief. She not too important, but I send her to sweat lodge, make better anyway. Poison not seem to do lasting harm, is good. Make stupid monster into decorations.

23rd Galena, 104, Late Summer
Dear diary,
Tradebolds finally come, bring many wagon. I give them many barrel of fancy food. fish cakes, fish biscuits (Jack Rat Supreme like call them fishcuits), fish soup, fish pudding, fish croissants. Gift to ogress with tradebolds, convince to stay here with handsome armor-ogre, promise ogress armor too, make strong and scary. From caravan also take barrels, some weapon, random crap, and let them have big profit still, because Jack Rat Supreme very magnanimous and also maybe not understand big number. After little more thinking, make bolds haul more food up along with pile of bone-pretties and trade them all for more wood. Tree around Shijinta very little, just buy tree from trader instead. Also buy much metal, even bribe second ogress! They not bring rock blocks for me make pub! Jack Rat Supreme disappoint.

Many bold complain to me about not being able to find rat to butcher since start of Summer. Jack Rat Supreme think he lose mind soon. Regret becoming chief.

On unrelated note, Jack Rat Supreme make Juice Bar, and buy juice ingredient from traderbolds. Also make simple poison workshop, poison blow darts. Two shop right next to each other. Jack Rat Supreme sure no bad thing happen.

6 Limestone, 104, Early Autumn
Traderbold make request for when come back, say they pay more. I leave here, in case next chief care and not just sell them tasty fish pudding. They say they pay double for fish, easy for Shijinta! Jack Rat Supreme price still not worth it, though, when they give so much for fish pancake.

Shens finish dreamwalk today, also. Arm back. She 34! I not know until now. Good heal elderbold, even if not good shot with blowgun.

6 Sandstone, 104, Mid-Autumn
Dear diary,
Jack Rat Supreme think enemy of kobold not know what talk about when say kobold small and weak. Even if Hanta is big for kobold, she kill monster that come try look in camp real hard.
http://i.imgur.com/YpLLVhw.png

(Huh, apparently I can't build an ashery because something's standing on it or some bullshit. That's sucks, I guess kobolds will forever be unwashed and smelly.)

(OH GOD all this thief spam. Is this because the game is dumb and thinks the traders are stealing things or something)
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Balut

Post by Balut » #114227

1 Timber, 104, Late Autumn
Dear diary,
Migrant come to Shijinta again today. Big many kobold in camp now, hoardcounter say 154 all total! Number is include children, though. I stick many into groups for fight, because many not learn anything before coming. Not good idea for them. Well, is little bit smart they wait until have plenty good armor good weapon.

9 Timber, 104, Late Autumn
Dear diary,
Inano Obabeantam start act funny today, shaman say he going make some good thing. Shaman also say that if not make some good thing, then he go crazy. him youngling, only one year old, barely not whelp anymore. Him fisherbold, can swim and can get out of way of claw little bit too. Him shove bold out of craftbold workplace, not sure what he make.

Jack Rat Supreme not write about make warren bigger yet, write about now. Jack Rat Supreme order dig new storage room. It fill up instantly. Orderenew one too. Also expand food store, fighterbold warren, and dig practice room for slingbold and bowbold. Did I ever mention I dig fancy place for chief, too? Lay nice wood on floor, put decoration, is nice. Other kobold still say need to be nicer to match glory of Shijinta. Hope next chief can figure out, Jack Rat Supreme not practice make pretty warren. Maybe put windows, make fancy metal wall? Not know.
Last edited by Balut on Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #114229

Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Balut

Post by Balut » #114232

11 Timber, 104, Late Autumn
Dear diary,
JACK RAT SUPREME NEVER ASK FOR THIS

Hunter say big stupid monster not have wing this time, maybe be okay if just close gates this time. Shaman say thing have cold breath, not poison breath like last time, so Jack Rat Supreme not think be as okay if come inside. Other bold say winter frost come early, punch him in snout. Wanted laugh, but was not funny.

Also, funnybold yelling. Want cut gem, rock block, and rock. Also bone and tan hide, but can make those. Jack Rat Supreme not think can make, tell thief go find dwarf, human and goblin, maybe bring back what need. Or maybe bring back angry dwarf, get in fight with stupid monster. Also build stairs up to top of Eastside wall, maybe shoot stupid monster from there.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #114235

Balut is the bringer of misfortune. A hill giant and then a frost dragon, god dam son.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #114236

Do the only logical thing you can do. Try catch and train it.
Balut

Post by Balut » #114238

Man I can't even get this fucks to shoot at it, trying for capture would only end in cold, cold fun. Fucking bolds, why are you carrying a bow with sling bullets. That's not how bows work.

Am I supposed to assign quivers or are they supposed to be smart and autograb them? Cuz' uhhhhhh. Yeah, kobolds.

25 Moonstone, 104, Early Winter
Dear diary,
Inano go crazy. Not sure why, thiefbolds laze around fortress whining when I tell them all go steal gem. Inano wandering in eating warren now, not sure what do.

Camp is wall in. Is not like we need outside, but stupid monster make us hide in wall make Jack Rat Supreme mad. Want kill, but bolds not slinging not bow-shooting. When I check, bowbold have slingrock in quiver. Sadly not seem to be special case of dumbbold, all rest of fightmob doing same or not have ammo in first place. Think just leave gates up, stay inside. When Spring come, hope new chief get thread, build bow. I outfit second shootmob to only sling, first shootmob still have bow, mix with sling. Jack Rat Supreme not sure if bolds work out ammo right, but not hold breath.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114247

The best way to deal with this is to have only one kind of ranged weapon per squad. Then in the (m)ilitary screen press f and make sure the squad only has the correct ammo type assigned. This should do it
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #114250

Balut wrote:Man I can't even get this fucks to shoot at it, trying for capture would only end in cold, cold fun.
It's just a WORM what's the worst that could happen? Right?
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #114251

Send geist at em, nothing can stop him!
Balut

Post by Balut » #114261

26 Obsidian, Late Winter
Dear diary,
I still no understand what shaman say when explain how to use werewolf war kennel. Need special kobold to train animal there seem, hope newchief figure out.

Inano finally die today. Witch doctor say him not drink water so long, he dry up. Is bad, only one year.

Stupid monster still not go away yet. Nothing happen except run out of wood. Bad. Would try fight stupid monster, but leave for next chief. Put slingmob on wall, though, throw couple slingbullet at. Mostly miss, but one bold make stupid monster fall into pond when stupid monster jump out of way. I climb up to watch, laugh when see.

1 Granite, 105, Early Spring
Dear chiefbold,
Jack Rat Supreme reign end now, give you. Think need many fishcleanerbolds to clean fish - I tell many clean fish, build fishclean place, but still see many rotfish toss into garbage heap. Leatherbolds work shell, make shellplate, good armor, many shell from fisher to make many shellplate. Not neglect farm like Jack Rat Supreme and other chief, grow many dye for warpaint and tattoo, many plant for tea and juice, maybe grass for make wicker if want. Not many bins, not many barrel. Wicker good bin, hoardcounter say.

Jack Rat Supreme think he leave leave stupid monster bone in bone in pits for you, make nice totem with, or leave under rotfish and laugh at like Jack Rat Supreme. Not sure though, maybe use already. Still laugh at rotfish pit anyway, in case stupid monster bone still there.

Run out wood while camp close, stupid ice monster outside still. You need kill. Maybe make slingbolds switch blowgun while bowbold shoot at. After while, open gates and try kill? When dead, say banish winter spirit, bring warm for Shijinta. Gain much glory, start chief reign strong. Griblin luck, Eninte bless new chief.
~Jack Rat Supreme, Fishcleanerbold

Rooftops and walls
Shijinta, surface level
Warrens level 1
Warrens level 2

Shijinta 105 (https://www.mediafire.com/?ph4mfdua3ktyxe4)

Also I am incredibly sad because I missed out on Lifeweb today because of this. Rip.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #114285

I'll grab it if I can adventure for a month.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114324

In this version of the game you can not adventure in the same world without abandoning the fort
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #114327

i guess ill go next uh

be warned it will probably go horribly wrong
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114328

God speed colonic. After him we can give it to mister doc if he is ready, anyone else if he is not, and if all else fails we can loop back to wiznard
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #114337

There's a mod/command to make the fortress into a lair which wouldnt abandon the fort. I've done it once and resumed control of it, only problem was my fortress got fucked because I left the door to hell open.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #114339

ME NAME IS NO JACK RAT

WHO RAT ANYWAY

I DON'T REMEMBER NAME, NAME DONT MATTER, WHAT MATTER IS BIG BLUE NOT RAT LOOKING THING OUTSIDE. AND THE FACT I AM NOW CHIEF KOBOLD.
I HAVE ZERO QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS JOB. I DO NOT KNOW WHERE I LEARNT THAT WORD, MOST LIKELY HUMANS OR DWARFS WHICH I STOLE A MAJORITY OF MY POSSESSIONS. THAT WHOLE LAST WORDS ALSO NOT MAKE SENSE LOOKING BACK, MAY ALSO HAVE STOLEN THEM.

IT NOT LOOK VERY HAPPY. I WILL STEAL ITS HEART!
JACK RAT GOT BEST SLINGERS IN TOWN... SLINGING AT THE BIG BLUE THING. IT LOOKS LIKE IT LAUGHING??? MAYBE HE THINK IT FUNNY OR IT TICKLES? I NOT KNOW. NOTE: TELL BOYS TO MAKE FUN OF THE FACT IT CAN'T FLY. LOTS OF SKUNKS AROUND IT... MAYBE IT SMELL??? NOTE TO SELF NOT FORGET VERY IMPORANT: OUR FIGHTING BOYS CONSIST OF MOSTLY WRESTLERS. YOU CAN WIN AT WRESTLING AGAINST BIG DRAGON, DO NOT SEND.

I SHOULD PROBABLY PRETEND TO DO SOMETHING, I SHALL MAKE FARM. THEY SHALL KNOW ME AS FARM KOBOLD. WHY YOU MAY ASK VOICES IN MY HEAD? BECAUSE I CAN. LIKE HUMAN AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION WE WILL BECOME LESS HEALTHY. WHAT I JUST SAY? I DONT KNOW MYSELF.

ALSO WHO PUT RUBBISH INSIDE FORT? IS THIS WEIRD NORTHERN KOBOLD TRADITION OR WHAT???

NOTHING PERSONEL JACK RAT
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #114344

GREAT, I SEE FIGHTING ABILITY OF BIG BLUE DRAGON THING...

THEY BOTH NOT MOVING, I VERY CONFUSED...
I HOPE HE MAKE BIG SCARY FISH TO SCARE DRAGON AWAY
SHE NEEDS ROCKS
WHAT FISHERY WORKER GOING TO DO WITH ROCKS
I DONT HAVE ANY ROCKS. WHERE IS MINER??? WHY HE NOT MINING???
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #114359

We got migrants, feed them to the life web dragon while our marksman shoot the foul monster.
Last edited by srifenbyxp on Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Balut

Post by Balut » #114382

God, howe2 rocks as a bold.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #114398

(i have been playing on the wrong version all this time)

I AM GETTING VERY CONFUSED
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #114401

ColonicAcid wrote:(i have been playing on the wrong version all this time)

I AM GETTING VERY CONFUSED
Have you looked in the mirror lately? Are you sure you're not a kobold in real life too?
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #114443

Catch the wyrm. Start our mega beast pokemon collection. Do it.

Do it nerd.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #114448

>thinking i can catch that shit
i barely understand what im doing reee
Balut

Post by Balut » #114462

reeee
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #114473

What's the worst that can happen? You lose a few bolds, freeing up some beds and food for the more useful bolds.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114476

We also have no way to actually catch it, pretty sure all megabeasts are TRAPAVOID so we would need to get a trap webbed. I suppose you could cheat it with DFHACK
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Balut

Post by Balut » #114487

Well, we DO have Trap Spiders. A migrant came with like two of 'em.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #114489

DO IT.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #114491

you could like build another bridge + walls behind one of the raised bridges, then leave a BRAVE bold inside next to a lever that closes the second bridge and open the first bridge, letting the monster inside then closing the bridge again so he can't get out
Balut

Post by Balut » #114520

Wait. Technically you could deconstruct the ramp up to the hoardcounter's office, move the keas and all the shit in that little inner gate area, and then make a bridge-gate in there. Set up a new lever for the front gate too, and technically, you could pen the dargon in and uh. Build around it, I guess.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #114528

I see the plan slowly coming together. Excellent.

We really need a drawfag or something for this.
Last edited by lumipharon on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Balut

Post by Balut » #114529

A THOUSAND KOBOLDS BANGING THEIR FACES ON TYPEWRITERS.

**EDIT**
Of course my plan sorta involves you having building materials. Well uh, I guess you've got a lot of iron bone... can you use smooth planks for walls and bridges? That might be good. Dunno what to do for all the mechanisms you're gonna need, though, I guess you'll need to use some metal for that shit.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #114532

you can make blocks out of bone from the white building near the middle of this pic http://i.imgur.com/B8nujlD.jpg

edit: there is also a way to get infinite clay blocks from one tile of clay, but I tried setting it up and couldn't get it to work w/e
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #114581

this is all too complicated

the drake has healed all its dents somehow

the blowguns and arrows aren't working

help help help