Zelda - SpiderMan's Halitosis Edition

Talk about video games here
Quanti
Byond Username: Killaslot

Re: Zelda - SpiderMan's Halitosis Edition

Post by Quanti » #273663

Bottom post of the previous page:

I'm doing the challenge run where you just complete the tutorial and storm Hyrule castle right from the start and I've fucking reached Ganon's chamber. Took a few attempts to cross Hyrule Field without getting spotted and death beamed but eventually got inside the castle via boat. Had to fight black moblins with a bunch of fuckin sticks to try and steal their weapons and some planks for a shield that break in one hit. Coincidentally Link also breaks in one hit when he only has 4 hearts and a t-shirt what do you know.

Took a lot of creative sneaking, climbing, gliding and running/fighting for my damn life to get around all the death laser guardians, moblins and purple goo. As well as avoiding the fights with the Lynel's cause fuck that shit I don't have the weapons (or health) to fight them AND Ganon. Suffice to say I got pretty good at parrying guardians. It's getting late so I don't have time to try out the boss fight gauntlet, I know that every boss you haven't beaten yet shows up as well which happens to be every single one of them so I'm not sure if it's even going to be possible given that they could probably just breath in my direction and I'll fall over dead. But hell it's great fun I can recommend it to anyone who's beaten the game and is looking for a challenge. I just wish there was a death counter somewhere.

Potato picture of me in the end game room, nothing spoilery at all but it is the end game room if that matters to you.
Spoiler:
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #273667

I think the biggest problem you're going to run into trying that is that all your fucking weapons are gonna break before the boss healthbars run out.
Quanti

Post by Quanti » #273669

I've got an inventory full of royal weapons so I'm hoping they last the whole fight since speedrunners seem to pull it off. But it's a real possibility that I'm gonna need to slap Ganon to death.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #273679

Quanti wrote:I've got an inventory full of royal weapons so I'm hoping they last the whole fight since speedrunners seem to pull it off. But it's a real possibility that I'm gonna need to slap Ganon to death.
You won't if you aren't dogshit, if you stopped by the armory and loaded up you'll be fine
Limey wrote:its too late.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #273703

God damn I love this game, I want to find a guide for it but I know that it will just make me hate the game. Oh yeah are recipes readily able to be seen if you already made it? And FUCK HUNTING AAAAAAA I HATE IT
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #273748

TheColdTurtle wrote:God damn I love this game, I want to find a guide for it but I know that it will just make me hate the game. Oh yeah are recipes readily able to be seen if you already made it? And FUCK HUNTING AAAAAAA I HATE IT
Just ask ya boi qbopper if you want info but without spoilers

The only way to know a recipe is to memorize it or select a food you made > check the recipe unfortunately
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #273774

Doesn't really matter what specific food you make though and all the ingredients tell you what they do in their description.
Quanti

Post by Quanti » #273848

Just throw 5 of the exact same ingredient in and it'll give you the best version.

Tried the boss gauntlet today. It's actually more forgiving than I thought as most of the enemy attacks will leave you with a quarter heart but it's still hard enough that I've spent 2hrs on it and need to take a break. It looks like I may just barely have enough weapons to beat Ganon with.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #274083

good ass game, seriously its fuckin good, everything is so cool aaaaaaaa
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #274134

my biggest problem with botw is that I have game ADHD and can't stick to anything long enough so now that I beat ganon I'll probably never touch it again

until hard mode comes out then I'll turn that + pro mode on and see if it actually is hard
Quanti

Post by Quanti » #274425

hey stranger
"Nice day today!"
oh so you're going to kill m-
camera zooms in
"NICE DAY TO DIE, HERO BOY"
teleports behind u
wtf bro
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #274531

fucking yiga clan was a meme
Spoiler:
I go in expecting "holy fuck they must be led by a complete badass this is gonna be tough"

>it's a pudgy meme machine that is genuinely easier than normal enemies in the game
>i fucking push him to his death
Quanti

Post by Quanti » #274841

I reached Ganon.

All my weapons broke.

:cry:
Qbopper