APB: Rip RTW edition

Talk about video games here
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

APB: Rip RTW edition

Post by paprika » #22550

We need more people playing this piece of shit.

It's free, there's a ton of p2w guns and tryhards, the starting weapon is the best gun in the game, final destination.

I play on Joker (US East) and so does basically everyone else, it's the only non-ded server. You could always play on obeya with really terrible european players and russian hackers if that floats your boat.

>B-But hackers!
Fairfight is actually working better in this game than it did in BF4, who would have guessed. Hacking is basically a non-issue now even if there's a lot of 255-rank 2pro4u guys.
Spoiler:
Crim tide world wide.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
LunchboxKilla
Byond Username: Lunchboxkilla

Re: APB: Rip RTW edition

Post by LunchboxKilla » #22551

lost my interest at "p2w guns"
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #22576

Played it when it was new. Used to go around blasting punk and metal in my radio.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #22604

>playing Crim
>owning a Patriot

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #22606

Bitch, I had a Candy Van.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #22612

An0n3 wrote:>playing Crim
>owning a Patriot

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>playing against an enforcer
>le troll LTL!!
>get a PM from said enforcer, "WOW I'M NOT EVEN TRYING I'M USING LTL FAG STOP TBAGGING ME"
>*angrily switches to PMG, still gets owned*
>alt f4s

every time.

enforcers on joker are fucking pitiful and i'm sick of playing enforcer and having to babysit shitty teammates who want to be supercops. I've played enforcer enough to know that while crim players are XxXedgyXxX naruto fans at least they're not fucking shit at the game.

also
>implying the patriot isn't the best car in the game
don't get mad at pro cars because you don't know how to drive them bruh
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #22626

paprika wrote:also
>implying the patriot isn't the best car in the game
don't get mad at pro cars because you don't know how to drive them bruh
Packer Vaquero forerver.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #22770

i remember playing this and my character was solid snake it was pretty fun
i should reinstall it
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #22781

it's worse but there's less hackers now
miggles

Post by miggles » #22815

howd it get worse
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #22825

there's sidearms in the game that shred faster and more accurately than primary SMGs effectively removing any downside to sniping (being defenseless in close quarters, or having any disadvantage at all against smgs)
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #22860

who plays
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #23184

Just started playing on Joker, these enforcers really are scrubs, me and another guy fought against three of them, neither of us died once, they got a couple of ass kickings each, pretty good for my first mission.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #23260

I'm currently not playing enforcer but you're better off pming me your steam if you want to play with me. I play crim on joker.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #23315

Nothing to see here, just clowning around...
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #24118

OW THE EDGE

My biggest complaint with Criminal players is that they all need to lighten the fuck up. They're all edgy shitlords who agonize over their hardcore criminal RP. And while there are some enforcers who want to play as ELITE PARAMILITARY CRIME STOPPER gay babby bullshit most enforcers I meet are slap happy retards running around dressed like various characters from other stuff or as close to naked gay dudes as possible. There's just something hilarious about arresting someone with LTL and then rubbing your nuts in his face that never, ever gets old.

Suck my dick, crims.

EDIT: Like one time I gave my guy a racing suit, and repainted my truck to have rally livery all over it, and went into the park and started pulling donuts and ripping around in the dirt while people kept trying to steal stuff from the gazebo or deliver drop-offs. When people asked what the fuck I was doing I kept talking about the "big race" that was coming up and how they needed to stop goofing off and get serious if they wanted to win.

A couple people started driving in to try to bump me off my perfect course or just ramming into shit all over the place. Eventually there was my truck leading a pack of random taxis, custom cars, and garbage trucks on a bizarre demolition derby through the park.

10/10 game.

Another time I got seeded against a guy who was dressed like Superman, but was a criminal. So I round a corner down an alleyway and I see Superman breaking into a building with a battering ram and I stopped and was laughing so hard his teammates killed me.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #24165

>brolice

I would be pretty damn edgy if i got arrested by pewdiepie's fan police too.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
miggles

Post by miggles » #24268

brofist! XD
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #24300

I just dress aryan and write 420 on everything
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #24499

[youtube]SNSFH_hjpv4[/youtube]

My favorite part is where she keeps trying to talk and everyone starts laughing at the Christopher Walking guy.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy