Cargonia Under Fire 2 Online

Talk about video games here
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Cargonia Under Fire 2 Online

Post by srifenbyxp » #27636

Well well well well! I had figured that kingdom under fire 2 online went back to its seclusionary state after the open beta back in January but it seemed I was right and wrong at the same time! But onto why you should be playing this dick hardening game. If you’ve ever played KUF you’re pretty much stiff already knowing that you can play this game. KUF2 is a Hack-and-Slash with a lovely touch of squad based tactics along with your standard MMORPG concepts (PVE/PVP) PLUS a slight mix of dynasty warriors. Yeah you’re a general all around bad ass but if all of your troops die because you decide to fuck all I’m the boss prepare your anus because it’s going to be fucking wrecked. You have to apply some level of tactical skill because your meat-shield minions are actually useful, I mean when I can order my sexy elf archers to AOE Ice arrow a fuck ton of units with hulk-“equis” squad leaders it makes life easier when im not getting slammed into the fucking ground. Furthermore you can upgrade/customize your troops into many types of units.
There are 3 gender locked class: Gunslinger (pick this ooohhhhh shit muh dick), Spellsword (skimpy outfits), and (6 horned fire/lightning shooting from your ass) Berserker. The game has two “modes” RPG mode your standard MMORPG and RTS mode your herp derp tactical mode. I’ll be forming a guild soon once one of my buddies gets up to par but I’ll be naming it “NanoTrasen & Associates” or something along the lines. Gameplay is as follows below-

GamePlay (Skip to 2:40 mark)
Scroll down NUM NUTS
[youtube]Jzq9rfmXaK8[/youtube]

Game Website
http://kuf2.mmog.asia/

“Hrmmm… this game looks interesting. I want to play it!” Hold the god dam phone this game is region lock to keep all of the FILTHY GAIJIN from having fun! But oddly enough the entire game is in English?.To play the game you’ll need
1. A Malaysia(‘n?) VPN, sounds fancy and hard but it isn’t, just google it. You’ll need the VPN to download the game and “play it”. By play it I mean open the game launcher and that’s about it, once the game is fully booted and your at the log in screen close OUT of the VPN and use your glorious americur internet connect for smooth gameplay.
And that’s about it, sadly enough there’s no free Malaysia VPN- but don’t let that stop you from playing. Spend the 3 minutes and just make trial accounts if your too much of a cheapskate to cough up $5 a month just like you did when you played runescape. (I’m a cheapskate so im making trial accounts hue hue hue). Or if you want to wait it'll be coming out for the PS4 soon.
Last edited by srifenbyxp on Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: Cargonia Under Fire 2 Online

Post by Bluespace » #27664

6/10 it looks okay maybe I play with you.
I play Boris Pepper.
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #27698

Order laser crates due hue

Looks great iam gonna play it a time

Cargonis Attack grab the toolboxes BAAASSH
The future is horrible!
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #27785

Welp I need a rather large sum of gold before making a guild but the guilds name shall be: Cargonia's Toolbox. Any objections?
Also I had a rather satisfying battle with melee/musketeers fucking shit up. Nothing is more glorious than being towards the front of a large unit running into a even larger enemy unit so god dam vast you cant see the sky without looking all the way up.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.