J-stars Victory VS [CAN YOU EVEN POSE?]

Talk about video games here
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

J-stars Victory VS [CAN YOU EVEN POSE?]

Post by srifenbyxp » #53545

Oh dam, this game is looking gud and im planning on picking it up for the sure fact that not only Kenshiro is in it but JoJo and Kenshin as well. It's a fighting/action type game with alot of iconic (goku, Narutard, ETC) and other animu people in it and even has online multiplayer, it's got all the good people like from yu yu hakusho and such along with some BASE AS FUCK BG MUSIC. It's gona be released in the US summer next year for the PS vita/PS3/PS4. A dam shame they don't have the Stand user jojo along with platinum star, if they did my dick could not contain it self.

List of Characters
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J-Stars_Vi ... Characters

Game Play
[youtube]DrTEHgJDWng[/youtube]
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: J-stars Victory VS [CAN YOU EVEN POSE?]

Post by Ricotez » #53567

Well, there is a JoJo fighting game with pretty much every character from the series in it.

Also Joseph > Jonathan.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #53652

joseph is the best jojo always
im surprised they didnt use jotaro though because hes supposedly the most iconic one
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #53701

Too bad Chitoge Kirisaki is only a supporting character.

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #53862

Ricotez wrote:Well, there is a JoJo fighting game with pretty much every character from the series in it.

Also Joseph > Jonathan.
I bet your father was a tosser if you actually meant that, Dio is the best poser in the series bar none actually.

To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #53870

srifenbyxp wrote:
Ricotez wrote:Well, there is a JoJo fighting game with pretty much every character from the series in it.

Also Joseph > Jonathan.
I bet your father was a tosser if you actually meant that, Dio is the best poser in the series bar none actually.

I never said anything about Dio. I only said Joseph > Jonathan.

If we're going to get logical about this, then...

∀(character in JJBA), Dio > character \/ Dio = character.
Spoiler:
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #53879

I was implying Jonathan was better than Joseph while stating Dio has the best pose but keep your trigonometry isotopes out of my fun.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #53885

srifenbyxp wrote:trigonometry isotopes
Spoiler:
miggles

Post by miggles » #53903

your use of gifs of bestgirl do not excuse the fact that you dont get the joke
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #53926

I was bored out of my ass during Phantom Blood, but I absolutely loved Battle Tendency. Jonathan is so extremely generic, at least Joseph has a personality.
Spoiler:
miggles

Post by miggles » #54092

i like both but yeah battle tendency is way better
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #54156

The best thing about Stardust Crusaders is that it unites Dio and Joseph into one series.
Spoiler: