Farming Simulator 19

Talk about video games here
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Farming Simulator 19

Post by TheWiznard » #540920

pretty fun so far playing on a big ass map where its covered in woods and you have to start off chopping/selling wood before you carve out a place to farm and stuff with hard economy starting with nothing.
I thought it would be kinda hard to get into with controls wise but its actually super simple and now after 30 mins of floundering with the processor head I'm sawing tress lightning speed.
apparently its 16 people multiplayer that could be neat maybe.

ignore my blurry as fuck screenshots for some reason looks amazing in game.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Farming Simulator 19

Post by Timbrewolf » #540926

We used to play 15 I think in a big group and it was a ton of fucking fun.

The premise of the game sounds really simple and dumb but it's basically group industrial money-making simulator where you all run different processes concurrently to try to afford a better farm.
Cue like five or six of us zipping all over the place dumping crops for money while everyone is screaming for better tractors or a new harvester.

If you're playing single player be prepared to hire a fucking ton of NPC's to do all your harvesting/cultivating/seeding because you're gonna basically just be playing CROP TRUCKING simulator at that point constantly ferrying goods to market (unless they upgraded they AI they're too stupid to put harvested crops into storage or take them to sell. would be awesome if they could get that working)
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #540927

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #540987

Use the little chainsaw to cut a branch off a tree. Stand on this branch, then pick it up to carry it. Keep jumping to gain altitude.

Now Fly.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: