Talk about video games here
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Space House 3

Post by Timbrewolf » #64190

Atmospheric Domocile Monogatari 3: Unlimited Table Tangram Burst Arcade Edition
featuring Dante from Devil May Cry

It's happening. I thought about it and realized the last Space House was over two years ago.

What is Space House, you ask?

Space House is me building a shitshack and stuffing multiple members of the /tg/station community into it in the Sims 3 game (unless someone wants to gift me a copy of Sims 4).
They live, struggle, cry, fall in love, and burn the house down. Miku Frost gets sick aerial dunks. Shoe Snatchin' Willie breaks every toilet and water fixture in the house, spreading his diseases everywhere. #CubanPetedidnothingwrong.

You can see some scraps of the old archived threads here:
https://www.theforgottenzone.com/hosted ... f=4&t=8102 (skip to here to start reading where the pictures are still available)
http://www.ss13.eu/oldtgforum/general/S ... arder.html

As always as I set things up and get shit ready behind the scenes, feel free to suggest characters you would like to see in the game. DONT BOTHER WE ALREADY DECIDED.

Click here to go to the beginning or read the post below for some more backround information on the Space House 3 residents
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Re: Space House 3

Post by Timbrewolf » #64191

Space House 3 Residents:

Pushes and Shoves
Spoiler:
http://i.imgur.com/1jauGbY.jpg

The Host with the Most. The slipperiest serpent this side of a reinforced table has arrived in Space House 3 to set a high standard of behavior and leadership in the community. By making them slip and fall down repeatedly. If the floor was made out of lava he would be hailed as a hero. Until the day the earth's crust gives way to delicious magma he'll just be regarded as mildly annoying. He claims to own the deed to Space House, but is it true?
Erin Wake
Spoiler:
http://i.imgur.com/XD18FhY.jpg

Erin is here to serve as Space House's legal beagle. Her experience as an ERP mama bird might come in handy. When any criminals give her some guff, she can spit it right back in their faces. ERP isn't banned in Space House so if that's your thing keep your eye on this firecracker.
Reed Glover
Spoiler:
http://i.imgur.com/pEj0ZDP.jpg

Super Chemist extraordinaire. The most likeable person in spessmens according to rumor. One of only two people in Space House who wouldn't shake you down just to see what falls out. The real hero Space House needs. Reed's used to being surrounded by the angry and the incompetent so for him Space House is just another day in the life.
Space Mime Continuum
Spoiler:
http://i.imgur.com/nwlDPL8.jpg

Don't let the quiet demeanor and sullen expression fool you, Space Mime Continuum is just as aggressive and awful as anyone else. She might be a little more subtle, but she's still a gigantic cunt. Her aversion to conversation and social company rivals Heddy's, but in Space Mime's case it's fueled by secret pacts with silent gods and not crippling autism.
Mekhi Anderson
Spoiler:
http://i.imgur.com/Af9kkXE.jpg

A relative newcomer to spessmens, his appetite for shoving the law down people's throats has quickly earned him a place in our hearts and a spot on our lists of "Folks I wish got hit by a bus". He's not so much concerned with righting the wrongs done to you as he is with beating the shit out of the person who did them. In Space House that's as close as it's going to get to "justice", so in some way you might think of him as one of the good guys.
Oldman Robustin
Spoiler:
http://i.imgur.com/a17g1H3.jpg

Oldman robustin' was copping bans before you shits even knew how to change hands. He means to bend Space House over a toilet seat and abuse click-procs to smash its face in before it knew what was coming. He signed up as an Atmos Tech but he's only in it for the fire axe and your virgin butthole. You don't get to live to be as old in the space game as Oldman is without cracking some heads and pissing some folks off. Oldman is accomplished at both. If you're a gambler, he's the guy to bet on.
Hedwig Algebra
Spoiler:
http://i.imgur.com/4iFQpbm.jpg

I barely know how she got here and I almost feel bad for her. If you're a gambler, you might also consider setting up some squares and wagers on when she'll die and at whose hands. She's quite likely the "Canary in the Mines" of Space House. If she's still alive, things can't be all that bad.
And special guest pet
Peoplearestrange
Spoiler:
http://i.imgur.com/B97Zoq6.jpg

It's almost serendipitous that her last appearance was in a video for "Die Young". I hope you did make the most of that night, because if you think any of these assholes are going to stop and take a moment to feed or clean you you've been mislead. It's a race to see if Peoplearestrange dies from neglect before Hedwig gets bludgeoned to death.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #64193

>THIS AGAIN
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #64194

myriam rathens.
(hi hbl)
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #64195

Put me in pls ;__;
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #64201

Happening status: It's

Edit: I nominate BurningMan (I think that was his name). No idea if anyone remembers him, but I recall him being an incredibly competent and helpful engineer.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #64212

Erin Wake, for reasons
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #64242

cedarbridge wrote:Erin Wake, for reasons
Those are good reasons.

If you guys can post screenshots that include that character and some information on them that would help. A general description of their skin tone, eye color, hair color, style, and preferred job is helpful. If you have some bonus suggestions for their Sims 3 traits even better.

EDIT: For personal reference Erin Wake has a long ponytail and it's a navy blue color.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #64246

fenex green with the sleaze trait
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #64247

Oh THIS! Now I know what you were talking about... Whooo!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #64250

I nominate Fortune Ray.
I play Boris Pepper.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #64253

bryce pax
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #64257

Spoiler:
Pushes-and-shoves
/vg/station Head Admin
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #64266

Alfred Keplin. White guy, brown shortish hair with a gotee. Pursues his career in law enforcement, is very personable and polite but can also kick some ass
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #64267

mrpain wrote:
Spoiler:
Pushes-and-shoves
AYYY We have our first correct guess on "people I was going to put in from the start".

Vote again?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #64271

Reed Glover and tednerd
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
LunchboxKilla
Byond Username: Lunchboxkilla

Post by LunchboxKilla » #64272

Dick Fitzwell, Hates every thing loves to cook
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #64277

Wyzack wrote:Alfred Keplin. White guy, brown shortish hair with a gotee. Pursues his career in law enforcement, is very personable and polite but can also kick some ass
What Alfred's hair is clearly red.

Francis McRae as a literal Nazi. Tall, bleach-blond hair who hates everyone inferior to her, which is everyone to her. Law enforcement career.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #64278

An0n3 wrote:
mrpain wrote:
Spoiler:
Pushes-and-shoves
AYYY We have our first correct guess on "people I was going to put in from the start".

Vote again?
As long as him and Reed Glover are living under the same roof I'm happy.
/vg/station Head Admin
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #64279

Cipher3 wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Alfred Keplin. White guy, brown shortish hair with a gotee. Pursues his career in law enforcement, is very personable and polite but can also kick some ass
What Alfred's hair is clearly red.

Francis McRae as a literal Nazi. Tall, bleach-blond hair who hates everyone inferior to her, which is everyone to her. Law enforcement career.

My bad on the hair. Also Francis has poor communication skills and never talks to anyone on her team/house
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #64296

I wish I could suggest myself, BUT I WON'T BE A DONKASS.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #64318

EndgamerAzari wrote:Happening status: It's

Edit: I nominate BurningMan (I think that was his name). No idea if anyone remembers him, but I recall him being an incredibly competent and helpful engineer.
BMan was an incredibly competent and helpful geneticist before switching over to Engi, also. He was just fucking good in general. It would probably be dumb to nominate him though, since like, I'm p. sure he doesn't play anymore, and most people don't know him.

Fucking I don't know any of these current dudes though so fuck it I'll vote for Burning Man. And also secretly hope someone votes in Chang.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #64322

i vote in chang
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #64334

Orlando Faust and Alan Bentway.
Donk Honk
Byond Username: LindsaysAwhore

Post by Donk Honk » #64335

Thank god its back. Please lts do this. I love these threads.

Especially when theres a fat clown or mime
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #64354

Keep your eyes on the OP and post following it. I'll update that as characters get (un)locked and put shortcuts to where things kick off as this thread rolls on.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #64357

Reed Glover's presence is mandatory.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #64358

selene avery
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #64364

miggles wrote:i vote in chang
Yayyyy.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #64365

If you don't have a fabulously designed apartment where me and tedward are living married together I will burn this place to the ground.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #64402

Space mime continuum
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
AdenAbrafo
Byond Username: AdenAbrafo

Post by AdenAbrafo » #64406

Reed Glover and Orlando Faust.
Nick Elwood says, "brain your guitly of incompitence and sencected to public flogging and banishment"
DEAD: Andrew Mitchell says, "LIONUS HAS ANGER ISSUES AND AUTISM"
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #64431

Stop Fahi.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #64432

Do these things ever finish?
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #64434

add volker wolff or w/e kraso's sec officer is called pls.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #64437

MrStonedOne wrote:Space mime continuum
This.

Plus Id nominate Alan Bentway for HoS
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #64443

Mekhi Anderson pls.

Also if you do Sims 3, I'll do a run with the overflow characters in Sims 4 if wanted.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #64456

I nominate Charles Veni

That glorious bastard
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #64457

I nominate Puke Chunks
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #64458

Stickymayhem wrote:Reed Glover and tednerd
mrpain wrote:As long as him and Reed Glover are living under the same roof I'm happy.
Ikarrus wrote:Reed Glover's presence is mandatory.
AdenAbrafo wrote:Reed Glover and Orlando Faust.
The people have spoken. Reed Glover for space house 2015.
Skorvold wrote:I nominate Puke Chunks
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #64459

Sims 4 can't handle the robust truths of Space House.

And by that I mean the clothing options all suck ass. You can't make people's space suits and other random shit in Sims 4 because they got rid of custom styles. It's all a big ass pull so they can turn around and charge you money for more video game clothes. If you look at past space houses and the outfits everyone is wearing I'd never be able to make any of that happen in Sims 4.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Zellion
Byond Username: Zellion

Post by Zellion » #64461

I vote Holden McGroin
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #64467

I tried to recreate some spessmehns in sims 4 and was severely disappointed by the limited choice, sims 3 is definitely the better choice
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Desucake
Byond Username: Desucake

Post by Desucake » #64471

I vote for Magni BronzeBeard, because science.

If I can get a second vote, UltraCluwne for honks.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #64472

Anon you must use this generator for the rough outline of the house.

http://en.genzu.net/heimen/?n=Pushes%20 ... d%20Glover
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Feretal
Byond Username: Feretal

Post by Feretal » #64493

bandit wrote:Stop Fahi.
STOP.
pushes and's sexless clinic
flawless floor plan
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #64495

Stickymayhem wrote:If you don't have a fabulously designed apartment where me and tedward are living married together I will burn this place to the ground.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #64522

Guys stop forcing your gaydmin relationship on Space House 3.
If it's destined to happen, it'll happen on its own.

I'm going to be streaming some character creation and setup stuff tonight as I wrap up more cast members and maybe start building the fucking awful shithole everyone will live in. If you really want someone to get in now would be a good time to join chat and SHILL LIKE CRAZY. Also if you want to have some input on what people or the house look like this'll be a good time to get in there. Possible spoilers and a look behind the curtains.

http://www.twitch.tv/an0n3live
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #64523

airica
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
delaron
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Delaron

Post by delaron » #64536

Oh man I so wanna be apart of this! Delaron with his hogan stash!
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.