Talk about video games here
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Fallout 4 - It's Happening

Post by peoplearestrange » #100350

Bottom post of the previous page:

Ricotez wrote:the arrow in the knee meme got physically painful after a while

there was one joke we really did not kneed
I read somewhere that an arrow to the knee was old Nordic slang for getting married. I'm not sure how true it is, but if it is... it changes everything! Kinda.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
LunchboxKilla
Byond Username: Lunchboxkilla

Post by LunchboxKilla » #100394

It actually is.... Surgery for those times means getting an arrow in that part really cripples your chance to move around so begin a guard would make sense if you have a family
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #100405

But my character can literally stand in dragon fire breath as long as I spam restoration magic, so I doubt that's really much of a problem in Tamriel.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #100407

That's more gameplay/story segregation, as evidenced by all the nastily injured soldiers who aren't promptly getting healed back to fighting condition.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
firecage
Github User
Byond Username: Firecage
Github Username: Firecage

Post by firecage » #101134

Fucking finally
Absalom
Byond Username: Absalom526

Post by Absalom » #102811

Oh hey it's fucking magic bobbleheads in fallout again
skills shenanigans as well

[Intelligence]I will not pay 60+ bucks for this as the "fallout" from its release ITT will be more enjoyable.

pic unrelated
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #126251

I promised myself I wouldn't hype.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #126267

I hyped.

For the day it was on sale with all DLC.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #126653

TELL ME LIES, TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES TODD
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #126732

Meh/10 was more hyped for Undertale
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #126857

ShadowDimentio wrote:Meh/10 was more hyped for Undertale
That's because right now there's no game in the world can compete with Undertale.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #126901

>not even out yet
>you can already buy a season pass for future DLC

pre-orders on the base game are one thing but I really really really wish developers would stop with the season pass bullshit
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #126902

A season pass that's priced at like 60% of the cost of the base game, no less.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #126923

Yuuuup, definitely not gonna buy now.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #127450

DemonFiren wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:Meh/10 was more hyped for Undertale
That's because right now there's no game in the world can compete with Undertale.
stop
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #127469

Never
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #130471

> Skills are indeed gone, with their effects rolled into a bounteous system of perks with levels of their own.
well you fucked it

e:
https://bethesda.net/?#en/events/game/f ... 5/09/24/31
actually mite be k
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #130476

Nope, they definitely fucked it.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #130513

I can deal with the lack of skills, they really didn't fit the style of game.

Face it fallout is never going back to the old system, It's changed and nothing it ever going to change it back.

May as well get on board and either enjoy the new system or just not play fallout games anymore.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #130517

Honestly i think this might not be such a bad thing. In the original fallouts your skill actually translated into your skill with the weapon. If it was low you would miss all the fucking time. As soon as players aim the weapons themselves it kinda goes out the window, and we get shit like tribals in point lookout taking a gauss rifle round to the face because your guns skill was not that high and then nearly one shotting you with a shitty swamp shotgun despite your power armor
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #130521

A friend of mine has a review copy (smug) I can honestly tell you the gameplay just feels so much better. It's really A+++ Quality in terms of how it handles and feels.

Enemies with Power Armor for example will not give one singular fuck if you plink away at them with a Pistol, compared to NV or Fallout 3 where you could literally vats headshot kill Enclave Troopers with a 10mm pistol in 3 shots.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #130994

https://www.digg.com/r/Fallout/commen ... from_rf04/

No real story spoilers, it talks about mechanics and what not.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #131103

I don't like to support season passes but the 3d Fallout's DLC has all been pretty worthwhile for the price, so I'll make an exception

Even if it ends up not being as good as it could be, modding will help to fix it
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #131137

Mods are set up under Bethesda's mod system which allows creators to charge a price for them.

Enjoy buying mods. :brain:
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #131138

Did you mean: enjoy pirating mods?

There will inevitably be torrents for the better ones.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #131163

it's going to be shit

and i hate you all for buying it

there will never be another isometric fallout again and i hate the world for it

just fucking kill me now
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #131168

ColonicAcid wrote:it's going to be shit

and i hate you all for buying it

there will never be another isometric fallout again and i hate the world for it

just fucking kill me now
*unsheathes katana*
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #131172

*bows head down in LAMENTATION*

just........................ do it............ -_--""""""""""""""
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #131182

Don't be a bitch. Gotta commit seppukku yourself.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #131196

Hey, I'll probably not buy it, either.

:honk:

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
IcePacks
Byond Username: IcePacks

Post by IcePacks » #131231

once again, neogaf has made the week before release an anticipated release a hype shitstorm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hair phyiscs
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #132182

so i got fallout 1, 2, and tactics a while ago in a gog giveaway. which one is best? i want to just play the one that is the most fun
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #132184

Spoiler:
Kill Shaun or nuke the Commonwealth
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #132190

Deitus wrote:so i got fallout 1, 2, and tactics a while ago in a gog giveaway. which one is best? i want to just play the one that is the most fun
2 was always my favorite, though I haven't played Tactics. Some will argue that 2 lacks the spirit of 1, and I can see that, but the way I see it it was 1 with more to do. Story wasn't that compelling, but hey, more people to kick in the eyes.

Play 1 first, though, because there are connections in 2 you won't understand or appreciate otherwise.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #132259

Well, if you're getting it on Steam, you can start your preload now.

You'll still need to download 7gbs on launch, but this gets the first 23 out of the way.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #132262

Yarr harr fiddledeedee
Day one pirate and I'll play it for free
I aint preorderin' no DLC
YOU ARE A PIRATE
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #132273

I've been watching some streams, seems okay to me.

Can't wait for the mods to start rolling down that assembly line.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #132274

An0n3 wrote:Yarr harr fiddledeedee
Day one pirate and I'll play it for free
I aint preorderin' no DLC
YOU ARE A PIRATE
This was genius, now go back to shitposting anus.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #132290

I cannot wait.
I play Boris Pepper.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #132464

DemonFiren wrote:This was genius, now go back to shitposting anus.

Sure let me share this sexy lizard action with you

Look at 'em, just rolling around all passionately
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #132505

the usual suspects have preordered this

here's a thought, if fallout 4 did the same preorder model as that godawful dues ex one all the preorder babboons would've praised it as the evolution of modern gaming
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #132507

An0n3 wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:This was genius, now go back to shitposting anus.

Sure let me share this sexy lizard action with you

Look at 'em, just rolling around all passionately
>posting lizards in a fallout thread
>not posting deathclaws

Disgusting.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #132653

IT'S OUT
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #132654

Xhuis wrote:IT'S OUT

liar
Spoiler:
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #132655

it's out if you use an aus vpn
I play Boris Pepper.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #132657

I get it in like 14.

Fucking australia

Then again, their internet is so bad some of them are probably still preloading, so I'll probably get it before them anyway
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #132658

Robbaz got an early release copy and has a vid on his channel about it. I'm probably never going to have enough money so I went ahead and watched it. there was also someone on twitch streaming it and at the time of me seeing the stream he was about 40 hours into it apparently
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #132663

Ricotez wrote:
Xhuis wrote:IT'S OUT

liar
different time zones fam
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #132666

Initial reviews seem mostly positive, though not mind-blowing. Basically what I expected. Not a day-one purchase for me, but I'll definitely pick it up sometime in the future.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #132670

The prevailing opinion that I've read is "It's like Skyrim, except slightly better and it has guns in, so if you liked Skyrim you will like this".
Which is... fine by me, to be quite honest.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #132671

Jacquerel wrote:The prevailing opinion that I've read is "It's like Skyrim, except slightly better and it has guns in, so if you liked Skyrim you will like this".
Which is... fine by me, to be quite honest.
Yeah, I didn't really expect much different. More of the (admittedly quite enjoyable) same with some tweaks and improvements here and there. Nothing groundbreaking, which I'm okay with. It's probably the last one they'll be able to get away with not doing anything particularly innovative, though.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote: