Anyone played it?
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Steam Summer Sail 2015

Post by Ricotez » #94967

Spoiler:
I have hardly any money to spend on sales this year
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #94969

Scones wrote:I hope Sunless Sea goes on sale.

Anyone played it?
Yeah. I found it boring. But I find most games boring.
Ricotez wrote:
Spoiler:
That's why piracy is so good.
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #94973

Ricotez wrote:Image

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I know that feel.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #94979

i'd be hyped but

[youtube]sCHkdFO8oCo[/youtube]
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #94995

Meanwhile, I have LOADSAMONEY to spare.

Will exchange for ERP and coding favours.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #95045

IT'S HAPPENING
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #95047

Steam store experiencing heavy loads.

Well, that's the sale starting then
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #95049

DemonFiren wrote:coding favours.
I'm listening
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #95050

Ricotez wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:coding favours.
I'm listening
Also listening, but listening harder because Rico is deaf and I'm a great listener.
私は完璧
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #95056

Will trade steam game for merges
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #95057

not kidding, I'll take coding projects in exchange for Steam games

I'll fucking port dismemberment for GTA V
Spoiler:
mosquitoman
Byond Username: MosquitoMan

Post by mosquitoman » #95060

who buys those games seriously
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #95062

When i saw there was going to be a game attached i was pretty excited. Turns out it is this shitty thing where you clickspam on these gremlin things and is completely shit and unfun. i guess having higher expectations was kinda silly
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #95065

Can't access inventory, which means I can't sell cards/tf2 weapons.

which means I can't buy "Don't Starve Together"

which means I'm bored
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #95066

Don't starve together is great. We should start a thread for it so we can set up some games
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #95078

>Steam serbers ded
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #95080

mosquitoman wrote:who buys those games seriously
Spoiler:
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #95086

Ricotez wrote:not kidding, I'll take coding projects in exchange for Steam games

I'll fucking port dismemberment for GTA V
Done deal
Get dismemberment in, and you'll get GTA 5
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #95087

TEDWARD NO THE CODER SOULS ARE MINE
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #95091

I might just support that, Ted.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #95108

Misc favors that may or may not involve abuse of my admin title in exchange for Don't Starve:Together
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #95123

I'll do it if you unban me from TS.

(in other words, honk, honk)

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #95132

lethal league for TS unban
Spoiler:
Loonikus

Post by Loonikus » #95133

I will shoot a lizard IRL with a weapon of your choosing and post pictures in return for ARK: Survival Evolved.
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #95146

Reminder that Guns of icarus is a good game and you should grab it if it goes on sale :^)
Loonikus

Post by Loonikus » #95159

Very true, I grabbed it during last years sale and it was well worth it.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #95182

I've had GoI for awhile, I'll play with you fgts maybe.

I'm not good though.
Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #95183

I love piloting my squid
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #95265

Guns of Icarus is on flash sale, right now!

Not a game I play too often the I know some guys here love it.
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #95312

The Summer Sail Cookie Clicker is bullshit, it doesn't even work right. For anyone. I have no idea what I get by playing it either.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #95332

Shit fuck.

Everyone buy GOI and lets set sail again. I have a bunch of dumb cash shop vanity shit in that to make sure our ship is the swaggiest fuckin' shit in the skies.

Hit me up on Steam if you want to play.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #95333

I have the game but have never played it, it looks awesome
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #95334

Already have it
May as well
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #95335

Buy GoI if you buy anything.

It's 2 bucks and some pocket change in the best country, you have no excuse

Not being able to run it is a passable excuse, but that's silly
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #95336

Just logged in to check. Still have my solid fucking gold railings and lush carpeting. Giant motherfuckin' Valkyrie on the prow.
My settings for the airship "Burning Sensation" are still saved too. Fuckyes.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #95338

Wasteland 2 is 50% off, and i love the old school fallout games. Worth it yes or no?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #95340

Wyzack wrote:Wasteland 2 is 50% off, and i love the old school fallout games. Worth it yes or no?
Ehhh. I wasn't really impressed with it to be honest. Now FARMIN SIMULATOR 2015 that's a game you can get behind.

[youtube]btEpF334Rtc[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #95342

An0n3 wrote:Just logged in to check. Still have my solid fucking gold railings and lush carpeting. Giant motherfuckin' Valkyrie on the prow.
Buff hammer Engineer reporting for duty.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #95352

Wyzack wrote:Wasteland 2 is 50% off, and i love the old school fallout games. Worth it yes or no?
I really enjoyed it, but I haven't played it since before it had a major upgrade and left early access.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #95359

Drynwyn wrote:
An0n3 wrote:Just logged in to check. Still have my solid fucking gold railings and lush carpeting. Giant motherfuckin' Valkyrie on the prow.
Now we just need two gunners.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #95360

An0n3 wrote:
Drynwyn wrote:
I used to play with you guys, didn't I? I always kinda felt like I was in the way, though.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #95361

An0n3 wrote:
Drynwyn wrote:
I'd be willing to play if you need another pilot or engineer
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #95362

EndgamerAzari wrote: I used to play with you guys, didn't I? I always kinda felt like I was in the way, though.
To be fair we were playing with Dezzmont. Everyone is always getting in the way of something he's planning.

FOUND IT:

[youtube]YccoErR9bnc[/youtube]

You, Me, Dezzmont, and Sawrge
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #95364

Fuggit, I'll be gunner if you don't mind a complete noob
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #95366

Actually IIRC the best loadout for a Pyramidion is Pilot, Gunner, and two Engies.

BURNING SENSATION
Pilot: An0n3
Engineer: Drynwyn
Engineer: Aloraydrel
Gunner: Wyzack
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #95369

On second thought if you are playing tonight you might need someone else. I work till 11 est
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #95371

Whenever we get people who want to play together is when we'll play.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #95376

Engineer is quite frankly a better gunner than the gunner, because versatility in engineering tools, especially with the Buff Hammer being a thing, is much, much more significant than 2 extra types of special ammo.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.