[Captain's Name] Ambition - Nippon Takeover

Talk about video games here
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

[Captain's Name] Ambition - Nippon Takeover

Post by srifenbyxp » #116444

Boy howdy, here we go again. If you've haven't watch The Ambition of Oda Nobuna | played Kessen 3, dynasty warriors, Shogun Total war |or plain haven't heard of Nobunaga then I guess you should click on this link you uncultured swine https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oda_Nobunaga.

This was originally for the PS2 and now has been released on Steam it revolved around the standard diplomacy/finance/RTS all while claiming glorious nippon and now they remade it for I think the 3rd time but now it has more fancy graphics, abilities, proper english, and most of all custom character profiles. Infact while I relearn the ropes of the game I'd like for you peeps to toss your IC names into the ring. Each officer is basically tailored to a certain field like getting shekels, fighting, or /pol/ related stuff and if you do decide to join me in my antics:

Spessman IC/shit you'd need to know if your going to pick this game up.
Spoiler:
I say we all get 250 points to throw around into stats, what stats?

STATS Explanation

LEA |The higher Leadership is, the less damage your units suffer in battle. Also Morale in sieges lowers slower if you have high Leadership.

VAL |The higher Valor is, the more damage your troops do and the faster enemy morale in sieges decrease.

INT |Intelligence is used for getting trust in diplomacy and enticing enemy officers to rebel, also for appeasing tribes. Also success of spying and the like.

POL |Politics is used for all development taks, rising the amount you get and shorten the time it takes to complete a projekt.
All Attributes have also traits and skills to unlock the higher they go through training and age.

Tenet- what's that?
Just your retards /pol/ stance on what's happening. Conservative, neutral, or progressive.

Ideal! :toolbox:
Ambition | Mastery | Spirit |Fame | Clan | Talent | Profit | Justice

LOYALTY

Low loyalty will do just about anything for their lord -high loyalty not so much. It should be reversed but those nips cant get anything right can they?

Character Template
Actual Template:
Spoiler:

YOU'VE SHILLED THIS GAME PRETTY HARD- LET ME SEE SOME VIDEOS!

[youtube]Sh1njhFj6W0[/youtube]
Last edited by srifenbyxp on Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Re: [Captain's Name] Ambition - Nippon Takeover

Post by Balut » #116479

Is this just RotK 11 with Japan as the map and the Kessen battle system.

I think I only ever played Kessen 2, it was kinda silly.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #116643

Balut wrote:Is this just RotK 11 with Japan as the map and the Kessen battle system.

I think I only ever played Kessen 2, it was kinda silly.

[youtube]yFOeZv4BDVk[/youtube]
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #116978

I-I meant silly as in 'watching my guys punch the enemy's guys for 10 minutes and nothing really happening at all, waiting until my special maneuver shit recharged so I could maybe do some damage' silly, not amazing-silly.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/