TF3

Talk about video games here
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Overwatch

Post by Timbrewolf » #132478

Bottom post of the previous page:

Terrorcroak wrote:"THE 21 HEROS THAT COME WITH THE GAME WILL BE FREE, BUT WE REFRAIN FROM SAYING ANYTHING ELSE ON THE MATTER", so I just hope it doesn't turn into some p2w bullshit.

Yeah the instant they release some $5 character pack it all goes to shit.
We're all on the same page I think
Selling cosmetic bullshit and doodads = cool
Characters, weapons, maps = not cool
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #132481

Only problem is characters, weapons and maps are far more profitable than the alternative, at least that's what I've gathered from developers speaking on the subject.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #132483

I'm hoping companies will take notice of what happened to Evolve.

Here comes a game with a ton of HYPE and promise
Dead within a month because of all the maps and character DLC.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #132486

Remember, Blizzard share a holding company with Activision.
If they're going to ask anyone for advice on how to sell an FPS game, it's going to be the people behind Call of Duty.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #132512

Yes. Advice on how to SELL an FPS game.
Not advice on how to make a long-term viable FPS game that keeps being good.

Call of Duty gets yearly sequels, and as far as I know only the second and maybe third are still actively played out of all the old ones
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #132546

Yes, I was talking explicitly about pricing structure/paid DLC unlocks, not longevity.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #135102

I got into the stress test beta this weekend! I'll probably stream it when I get home.

Going live @ 8pm EST

http://www.hitbox.tv/endgamerazari
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #135150

From a business POV, I can see very little way Blizzard can profit from this without breaking their own rules or doing microtransactions.

It's not going to be free like TF2.
It probably won't have a lot of microtransactions.
They'd like you to have as many heroes as possible for balance.
It likely not have an economy like TF2, csgo and Dota.

There's absolutely no way blizzard would copy the Valve model, and what's worse is they cannot profit with the Valve model and their mindset.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #135154

Probably more exp boosters and "pay-to-grind-less" crap.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #140606

Blizzard announced that future new characters and maps will be free so I'm going to keep an eye out for its release
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #166678

1 month to open beta dudes
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #166679

closed beta invite? 
¿ǝʇᴉʌuᴉ ɐʇǝq pǝsolɔ
closed  beta  invite?
crack is whack but smacks got your back
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #166694

who /in/ here
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #166697

I was in an earlier one. Nothing recently, though. Enjoyed it enough that I'll probably consider buying it when it comes out.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #166710

NOT FUCKING ME

IVE BOUGHT ALL YOUR GAMES BLIZZARD

IVE PLAYED A SHIT TON OF WOW AND STARCRAFT

WHAT MORE CAN I GIVE YOU OTHER THAN MY TEARS, SWEAT AND TOIL

Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #166738

ColonicAcid wrote:NOT FUCKING ME

IVE BOUGHT ALL YOUR GAMES BLIZZARD

IVE PLAYED A SHIT TON OF WOW AND STARCRAFT

WHAT MORE CAN I GIVE YOU OTHER THAN MY TEARS, SWEAT AND TOIL

youtube channel fucker give us free publicity
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #166750

it's cheesecake tf2 and they're taking out the cheesecake because a single german man cried that his daughter would be gangbanged by muslim immigrants if she ever saw a female ass
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #166762

Yeah it remains to be seen if it can compete with TF2 for the player cheesecake.

I'm gonna go with "not fucking likely"
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #166773

unlike tf2 the gameplay is good tho???
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #166871

ColonicAcid wrote:unlike tf2 the gameplay is good tho???
say that again bitch
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #166875

Overall I felt that TF2 and Overwatch, while both having a similar aesthetic of "wacky team of kooky characters in absurdly violent situations", play significantly differently from each other. It's hard to explain, as both have the standard "FPS with additional objectives" style of gameplay. Maybe it's Overwatch's focus more on abilities versus TF2's focus on weapon loadouts, but Overwatch feels more like the fight takes more of a backseat to the objectives, whereas in TF2 it's the opposite. Neither style is objectively better than the other, but they might appeal more to different players depending on personal preference.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #167319

Soon lads

Soon
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #167354

buttdrama, rename thread to overbutt
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #167426

TF2 was good when it was pure. Simple rock-paper-scissors type class matchups and an even playing field for all.

Now it's a total shitshow autist magnet of collectibles and flair. The game is dead. Talking about it in its current state is disrespectful to the game it once was.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #167427

i liked when the only interchangeable weapons were simply the achievement weapons. they gave you choice but didnt deviate from the norm (scout's scattergun and force of nature still are shotguns, except one is shorter range and knocks back and only has two shots etc) but as soon as they added random drops for weapons and stupid weapons and shit it was

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #167430

It never should've gone F2P.
They never should've added crates.

TF2 became the vector by which modern gaming was afflicted with so much cancer.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #167435

Well Overwatch looks nice and I MAY end up buying it.

I hear there's going to be a free open beta, if so that would be a good time to try it out.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #167436

An0n3 wrote:TF2 was good when it was pure. Simple rock-paper-scissors type class matchups and an even playing field for all.

Now it's a total shitshow autist magnet of collectibles and flair. The game is dead. Talking about it in its current state is disrespectful to the game it once was.

It never should've gone F2P.
They never should've added crates.

TF2 became the vector by which modern gaming was afflicted with so much cancer.
Anon you just broke my hipsterometer

F2P was the best thing Valve ever did for TF2. It probably would have died by now had it not. The game's what you make of it, if you want to play dress-up all day you damn well can but there's a great game under the silly hats.

Also I should get back on topic, Overwatch looks to be shaping up to be good. We'll have to see.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #167437

there used to be a good game under the silly hats.

there's a reason as to why ALOT of weapons are banned from competitive tf2. it's because they're bullshit and are just plain overpowered.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #167438

If by "overpowered" you mean "balanced for 12v12 and not 6v6" and/or "high skill ceiling" then sure they're overpowered

Example: The vita-saw is banned. The VITA-SAW, perhaps the single WORSE weapon in TF2 managed to fall just right to be godlike in 6v6
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #167441

ShadowDimentio wrote:It probably would have died by now had it not.
But it has died. People have moved on to CS:GO or MOBA's. It's not tier-1 numbers like it was before it went F2P. It's not king anymore and all the gimmicks they keep adding just push it deeper and deeper into the earth.

If they had pulled the plug on it ages ago instead of trying to wring more dollars out of it, it would've died a champion instead of fading away into this bastion of cringe.

I'll put it this way, if they announced TF3 tomorrow (LE VALVE COUNTING TO THREE MEME HURRRRRRRR) far fewer people would actually give a shit vs. if they had just let it "die" (people would still be playing it anyway).

Now that the precedent has been set for HATS AND DROPS: THE GAME we know TF3 would just be more of the same dumb bullshit. We'll never get a TF3 because it would cause all the autists who've sunk thousands of dollars into unboxing dumb shit and playing the crate lottery to riot.

Case in point: last time I tried to play my team got hung up in spawn trying to get my attention and getting upset when I went to leave and play the game because I was wearing Bill's hat. They started mumbling amongst themselves about my fucking hat and then sending me PM's and trade offers.

I still periodically get invites to random trade groups, or people asking me what I want for that fucking hat.

EDIT: What drives me the fucking craziest is I know that hat isn't even that valuable but the community is overrun with BR-tier beggars and tweens that they'll come scuttling up to you for anything.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #167442

Anyway this is all relative to Overwatch because, and I think it's been said, the $40 price tag should gate a lot of these pleb fucks out. Blizzard is pretty good when it comes to policing the community and nabbing hackers so I'm interested in playing a game that isn't a fucking human garbage dump again.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #167444

ShadowDimentio wrote:Anon you just broke my hipsterometer
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #167446

Try 69.95$AUD down under.

That's a steep price but the game may be worth it.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #167450

ShadowDimentio wrote:Anon you just broke my hipsterometer
Multiplayer games are only as good as the people you have to play them with.
A great community can make a shitty game great, just like a shitty community can make a great game terrible.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #167453

Steelpoint wrote:Try 69.95$AUD down under.

That's a steep price but the game may be worth it.
Hmmph not like I had the connection to play it anyway!
XSI

Post by XSI » #167468

Poor 'Straya

Looks like you're fucked again on prices
That said, after some research and finding that it doesn't seem to actually have microtransactions, I'm just a little bit more interested in Overwatch now.
Still not very though, I don't like how close it is to a moba
Mobas are the worst cancer
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #167604

It's very firmly in the FPS camp
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #167759

this game will be shit and play a real shooter like splatoon
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #167784

I just wana fug tracer
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #167950

srifenbyxp wrote:I just wana fug tracer
find a cosplayer

also that would be p awkward since she'd have to be wearing the big chest-piece thing the whole time

plus widowmater is def more fugable, you know she's into some shit
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #167961

i dont know why people like tracer so much

her voice is just like what an overweight smokes 4 packs a day kinda woman would sound like....

it just puts me off, her visuals give another vibe whilst her voice just puts me off. if youre going for a british accent do not use any accents that are present in fucking eastenders FOR FUCK SAKES.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #167980

ColonicAcid wrote:i dont know why people like tracer so much

her voice is just like what an overweight smokes 4 packs a day kinda woman would sound like....

it just puts me off, her visuals give another vibe whilst her voice just puts me off. if youre going for a british accent do not use any accents that are present in fucking eastenders FOR FUCK SAKES.
her fucking suit is literally vacuum sealed who gives a shit baout this dub=m slutns voice
XSI

Post by XSI » #167992

Why do you think ballgags were invented?
It's not because all women have amazing singing voices
CrunchyCHEEZIT
Byond Username: CrunchyCHEEZIT

Post by CrunchyCHEEZIT » #168504

ive been watching ster play Overwatch, it looks really cool.

I don't get why everyone feels like it is necessary to immediately start comparing this shit to TF2?? Like, yes, It has alot of similar aspects but at the same time they are also very, very different in alot of ways. If anything, Overwatch reminds of of Super Monday Night Combat more then it does TF2; and even then, it still has enough different stuff to make itself unique.

We should stop with the "FUCK THIS NEWFAG SHIT ITS JUST TF2 MADE BY BLIZZSHEKELS" and the "GET WITH THE TIMES GRAMPA ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE PLAYING OVERWATCH" shit. It is pointless and there is no reason to be comparing the two and it makes you all look like desperate neckbeards arguing over video games and butts.

That being said, I am totally gonna be maining BASTION and Torbjorn when this comes out. ROBOTS AND DORFS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #168509

XSI wrote:Why do you think ballgags were invented?
It's not because all women have amazing singing voices
Not all men do, either. :roll:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #168518

CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote: It is pointless and there is no reason to be comparing the two and it makes you all look like desperate neckbeards arguing over video games and butts.
What do you mean our bimonthly discussion on whether ERP should be banned or not is not reason enough to enforce the idea that yes, we are all indeed on a spectrum.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #168776

Amusingly I got a invite to the weekend beta test of the game.

Coincidentally also while I'm off from work and other related duties.

Should be enjoyable.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #168837

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #168858

I'm in for this weekend's stress test. Prolly just gonna play DS3 though/
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #168897

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK MY FACE