TF3

Talk about video games here
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Overwatch

Post by NikNakFlak » #180501

Bottom post of the previous page:

Im also a hanzo Main. I've played Genji the second most but I'm not super good with him. I'm pretty good with Reaper although I'm starting to think that's it not that hard to be good with him. After that, I just kinda jump around Mei, Junkrat, Reinhardt, and Bastion. I don't really play anyone else.
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #180545

NikNakFlak wrote:Im also a hanzo Main. I've played Genji the second most but I'm not super good with him. I'm pretty good with Reaper although I'm starting to think that's it not that hard to be good with him. After that, I just kinda jump around Mei, Junkrat, Reinhardt, and Bastion. I don't really play anyone else.
It is not hard to do OK with Reaper, but it is possible for a good Reaper player to continually team wipe the enemy from behind, especially on control maps.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #180560

We managed to get 6 people to play together and became the ultimate meme team. We started with 6 reinhardts and then moved on to Repears (which also failed) and finally we did six Junkrats. One of the teams we played against decided to meme us back and they came at us with six Meis, but out Junkrats prevailed! We tried to do Six D'vas and six tracers but we got fucked. Six man teams are hard. Meme team dream team though. The picture quality is bad because I turned settings way the fuck down. My computer can't handle much when I run a lot of programs and overwatch at the same time.
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #180571

MEME TEAM DREAM TEAM REINHARDT PHALANX MARCHES ON.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #180572

hextuple ult stun for half an hour
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #180577

HAMMAH DOHAMMAH DHAMMHAMHAHAMMAH DOWN
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #180586

I don't have the game yet, but in the beta the enemy team had to bastions and said that he wasn't op

So when we were on defense we did one mercy two reinhardts and two bastions
and one shitter went zenyatta I guess

they were so fuckin pissed I laughed really hard
turns out mercy damage buff is PRETTY GOOD
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #180592

How to ruin everyone's game

1) Be Mercy
2) Find Pharah
3) Fly around behind Pharah buffing her damage while she fires rockets at people from midair
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #180593

An0n3 wrote:How to ruin everyone's game

1) Be Mercy
2) Find Pharah
3) Fly around behind Pharah buffing her damage while she fires rockets at people from midair
absolutely beautiful and disgusting at the same time
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #180655

honestly the 200 damage pharah direct hits when buffed by mercy is too great to not be an intentional design decision by blizzard so i dont feel bad doing it
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #180660

There's balance to it

1) Be Mercy
2) Find Pharah
3) Fly around behind her buffing her damage while she doesn't notice, is retarded, fires a rocket too close to herself and commits suicide
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #180672

Pharah a best
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #180674

I prefer playing mercy in that situation, mercy on defense is the only one I can handle though. On attack/koth I have to play lucio because my team is usually shit and I have to heal everyone at once, while on defense there's usually a roadhog/soldier that can take care of themselves while I focus on damage buffing the bastion and stuff. Bastion really fucking sucks now though, you can't outheal damage on him and since he's stationary he almost always eats 3 pharah rockets and dies because she's pop-shooting them. I try to tank at least 1 rocket since mercy has such an insane hidden health regen passive (most people don't know this) but healing bastions versus a pharah or hanzo is just a bad experience.

I can't believe people bitched he was still OP despite him being so fucking weak now. He doesn't even have a shield or anything, jesus.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #180709

If he's supported by his team and has good map knowledge/good placement he can be a real fucking pain in the ass to deal with. I understand people's frustrations with him.

Countering a bastion isn't simply 1v1'ing him with a better character. A good bastion player plunks themselves down in a pocket and the rest of the team knows he's there and frequently stops by to heal him up. He really is a fucking player controlled turret.

So to push him out you have to get through everyone else supporting him and then you still have to hope he hasn't relocated and you will get the opportunity to freely fight with him.

In a vacuum, on paper, he isn't anything super special.
In contemporary play he's really strong.

By himself he's not a big deal. His powerlevel catapults by a larger margin than anyone else's when he gets a mercy or a reinhardt to hang out and play pattycake with him.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #180722

People just do not know what to do if you get on that moving platform on that one map.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #180726

Skorvold wrote:People just do not know what to do if you get on that moving platform on that one map.
Volskaya.
Lmao, I do this all the time, I literally can't understand why it's so functional. Most times I wreck shit and then they'll get smart enough to take me out, but then I just go back and it's the same process, if they don't specifically focus on me, they just get toasted.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #180742

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous. Driveby in turret mode shitting on everyone, then repair yourself on the ride back until you come around and do it all over again.

We really need to setup a set party for this shit. Not that anyone I've played with is bad but communicating shit in a set party of six is so fucking clutch. Please tell me someone is fucking recruiting here and has an open spot.

EDIT: Never really played as Junkrat before. Gave him a few rounds. Holy fuckin' hell boys he's real good.
Juking around on foot dishing out that splash damage and throwing your traps directly at fuckers is real good.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #180758

He also counters stationary characters extremely well.

There is a reason no one seriously is worried about Bastion at Blizzard, too many characters hard counter him. Your mercy heals and buffs don't mean shit if you die in 2 seconds because Junkrat combo'ed his mine and grenade on you, Tracer set you up the bomb, Pharah earns play of the game, or RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU.

While he is strong when these characters aren't set up to take him down, Bastion single handedly makes your defense brittle because you have to dedicate half your team or more to keeping him alive, generally Reinhardt and Mercy so he can damage boost and not die to regular gunfire. Once these ults or even just regular combos go off Bastion has no chance to survive if he is deployed, meaning most of your defense power is gone and you just lost an objective, despite seemingly being unstoppable, because you are hard countered by most ultimates. Its like a diamond, you ain't gunna scratch that shit but you smack it with a hammer once and it falls to pieces.

Bastion is really popular on payload segments, especially attack, because of this. The stakes are generally lower if you get shattered, and because you see more flanking and maneuvering on payload modes and that allows Bastion to be more of a solo star. And on top of that the defenders don't need to be as cohesive and strong to stop cart movement, a lone player can stop the cart for a big chunk of time by just being evasive near it, where as point control is nearly impossible to do solo, so Reaper can just dive in and ghost up in order to buy his buds time to respawn.

Torb is similar, he is much stronger than the average character with his turret, but if his turret breaks he becomes somewhat weaker, but because he is mobile and is not forced to respawn to get all his power back his ability to recover from a Junkrat or Reaper flank taking out his turret means he is probably just better.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #180775

An0n3 wrote:
EDIT: Never really played as Junkrat before. Gave him a few rounds. Holy fuckin' hell boys he's real good.
Juking around on foot dishing out that splash damage and throwing your traps directly at fuckers is real good.
Mah Boooiiii. There's a reason I consider him my "I'mma be a Shitlord today." hero. I don't actually even bother too much with setting traps unless the enemy is dumb. Or I think I can get some idiot trapped out in the open. I actually spend more time using concussion mine for Mobility or just airbursting in the middle of a group than trying to be a sneaky trap bastard.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #180786

Played against five Winstons and a Lucio. They absolutely shit all over us the first round. I swapped to Junkrat and shit all over them in return every round after that.

Feels real fuckin' good, man.

When it comes to traps setting them is fine but you can agressively just fucking hurl a beartrap directly at someone in the middle of a fight no problemo. Like if anyone gets too close to you thinking you don't have point-blank options clap that shit over their dumb face and blow them up.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #180873

ThanatosRa wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Mah Boooiiii. There's a reason I consider him my "I'mma be a Shitlord today." hero. I don't actually even bother too much with setting traps unless the enemy is dumb. Or I think I can get some idiot trapped out in the open. I actually spend more time using concussion mine for Mobility or just airbursting in the middle of a group than trying to be a sneaky trap bastard.
I love shooting grenades at em and then running out of the ammo and using the mine to finish guys off when they are at a sliver of health and think they can kill me lol. junkrat is really fun
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #180879

>it's a demoman with unlimited ammo episode
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #180880

well obviously not running out of ammo, running out of the clip/magazine
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #180885

it's just like demoman couldn't infinitely deny an area with grenades where junkrat can be a piece of shit and spam all he wants
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #180886

I think that Junkrat and to a lesser degree Roadhog's cobbled together from garbage asthetic is really cool

Also god damn it I really want that badass cyan mecha skin for Pharah. Also the dope sherrif one for Mcree
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #180889

lets play fags ive had a couple of pints im ready to FUCKING DESTROY shitters
crack is whack but smacks got your back
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #180893

Junkrat's best skin is jailbird prove me wrong
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #180898

paprika wrote:Junkrat's best skin is jailbird prove me wrong
it's either jailbird or toasted for me
I'm also in the TS
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #180900

I've been surprised by how the decent skins in this game are usually pretty cheap for some heroes since they aren't their legendaries

For example:
Jailbird junkrat
Nuit widowmaker (that black skinsuit holy shit)
Auditiva lucio
Bundeswehr reinhardt (if you like his edgy axe skins you suck)
Harmonious zenyatta (that crash test dummy look rules ok)
Arguably pigpen roadhog (I like his legendaries but this one looks fuckin awesome)
Dragon hanzo
Carbon fiber genji
Carbon fiber d. va (that cute black hair recolor oh my gosh)
Omnic crisis bastion (tho his origins skin is awesome)

If you don't want to be generic as fuck and wear legendaries these skins are fuckin sweet looking without having to spend the 1000 credits which is what I suggest doing since everyone will be wearing those anyway
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #180907

reminder me and wiznard are DESSSTROYING fags

come join
crack is whack but smacks got your back
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #180909

paprika wrote: If you don't want to be generic as fuck and wear legendaries
I have seen a whopping two Widowmakers not wearing the noire skin. It almost feels like noire is the new stock skin.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #180910

I'm fine with this because it looks better than her default and it makes my dick happy

Also it's a preorder bonus so like 80% of the population has it, when you get to higher mmr/levels people will be all wearing stupid legendaries
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #180918

i got the golden frog skin for lucio, i wanted hockeyman :(
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #180934

maybe i'm a fruit for it, but I really want Tracer's punk skins. the british punk asthetic always appealed to me.

Also I Have Riverboat McCree and Bundeswher Reinghardt.

Personally my favourite Pharah skin is the simple Titanium one.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #180954

skin trading when

The Widowmaker skin with a miniskirt is grade-a waifu material
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #180961

Drynwyn wrote:skin trading when

The Widowmaker skin with a miniskirt is grade-a waifu material
She didn't exactly work out with her ex-husbando.
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #181215

I was in a 5 man genji team, shit was so cash. We only lost towards the end because we had a healer that didnt want to genji up. Did enjoy the speed boost though.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #181239

Your daily reminder that that ass is a brain washed murderer with the body temperature of a wet sock.
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #181288

Scored a team kill earlier as Reaper with a Death Blossom.

I really enjoy playing reaper, he's great backline hate and has more durability and killing power then Tracer.

I love tracer's kit, but her guns just don't deal enough damage to satisfy me.

Right now my most frequently played heroes are in order Symmetra, Mercy, Widowmaker, and Reaper.

I like what they did with Widowmaker, you can play her competently without inhuman twitch aim.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #181335

nothin' gives me a bigger gameboner than bullying the shit out of crappy bastion players who i imagine are screaming at their computer that someone knows how to counter them Turning Into a Turrent In The Middle of the Open

especially when i bully them with reinhardt, waddle up with my shield and charge them into a wall. they get sad.

oh, also, when you're winning on attack and half the enemy team goes bastion on the last point in a blind panic and you blap them all coming out of spawn.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #181364

So we doing a overwatch party some time? I main genji and hanzo but I also play Mc cree, D va and tracer.

By god I just want to fug tracer and just leave my dick right on her face. Also do you know blizzard is trying to forcefully take down any overwatch hentai they spot.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #181372

srifenbyxp wrote:blizzard is trying to forcefully take down any overwatch hentai they spot.
while they're at it they could also try to drink the ocean dry, or douse the sun
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #181388

It's what they get for over hyping a product, of course theres going to be alot of hentai.

A certain somebody now knows my shame
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #181439

I try playing as Tracer and do awfully. It seems like I need to empty my guns into someone 2-3 times before they actually die, which seems really silly.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #181456

Was doing okay as Genji earlier. I find myself too often falling back to Junkrat and Reinhardt though.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #181459

An0n3 wrote:I try playing as Tracer and do awfully. It seems like I need to empty my guns into someone 2-3 times before they actually die, which seems really silly.
get behind them and close, aim for the head, if they're still alive melee and blink past them while reloading.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #181460

I like playing as Zarya but she does feel a bit limited in her abilities, the range on her railgun is huge though

favs are still D.Va and Lucio though, because they are both able to reach snipers (takes a little practice with Lucio) and knock people into pits (though with D.Va I more often boost myself into a pit than other people)
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #181503

Dva and anything big is meat for snipers, with tracers unless your face to face with a back attack just chip away with burst fire. With genji or tracer on attack for a control point during escort or anything I run right by the defenders and do a small jig in the area to lure people towards me, then I jaunt away. Less people at the front gate the better success rate depending that my teammates arent total fucking retards.

Also GENJI OP, bastion and anything else close range or with rapid fire capabilities is meat.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #181514

THE RETURN OF THE MEME TEAM FEATURING GREAT NEW TEAMS SUCH AS
Death from Above.jpg
(We actually won super easily with an all pharah team and we all did our ults at the same time securing the last point. It was beautiful o7)

More meme team pictures:

We called this one the cancer team:

some repeats:

Sorry for large images, too lazy to resize
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #181521

Imagine being reaper's roommate
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #181522

time to rap- reap.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS