Hey! Listen!
Toolboxing For A Cause 2.0
a /tg/Station13 Charity Tournament
Will begin Saturday the 12th at 1pm PST / 4pm EST / 8pm GMT at the Event Hall.
(You've donated r-right?)

doter 2 WHILST MVP DID NOT WIN THE MAJOR THEY WON OUR HEARTS

Talk about video games here
User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:17 am #60328

iRazgriz wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
miggles wrote:you act like zeus isnt a top tier hero
hes a pretty common pick in pro games, because hes great

This is true. Thundergod's Wrath is a x5 big damage nuke that cannot miss. That's a big deal in a teamfight. (now how most pub game scrubs use it to snipe kills off other players because lelzoos)

Partially incorrect. A smoke of deceit can save your ass if you're running and low on HP, as being invis protects you from the damage.

This would be relevant if people actually did stupid things like pop smoke in the middle of teamfights and if it worked.

Also, nobody drafts a team with the idea "I can't pick that guy they'll gank him!!!" Stop getting ganked scrub.



User avatar
ColonicAcid
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:36 pm
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Re: doter 2

Postby ColonicAcid » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:55 pm #60490

>nobody drafts a team with the idea "I can't pick that guy they'll gank him!!!"
>hello this is mr. Nevermore I would like to speak to a señor cedarbridge.
crack is whack but smacks got your back

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:14 pm #60524

ColonicAcid wrote:>nobody drafts a team with the idea "I can't pick that guy they'll gank him!!!"
>hello this is mr. Nevermore I would like to speak to a señor cedarbridge.

Except he gets drafted all the time. I'm not seeing your point.

User avatar
ColonicAcid
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:36 pm
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Re: doter 2

Postby ColonicAcid » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:26 pm #60532

Yeah but many times teams don't pick him because he's bad at escaping ganks.
Find me one instance where they picked a nevermore after someone like batrider was picked.
crack is whack but smacks got your back

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:57 pm #60545

ColonicAcid wrote:Yeah but many times teams don't pick him because he's bad at escaping ganks.
Find me one instance where they picked a nevermore after someone like batrider was picked.

Feels like you're kinda oversimplifying. Picking Nevermore into Batrider is just bad because the matchup is bad in general. The ability of one to gank the other is icing at that point. Even without his ult, Bat shouldn't be losing to SF. Since we started talking about zoos though, he's just as gankable, but I've seen him picked twice now in the Asia Championships so far into a batrider and shit on the bat both times. The difference in that case is zoos can actually fight batrider.

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:00 pm #60546

In other news, playing Axe with my ~casual~ friends is no end of hilarious

iRazgriz
 
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:40 am

Re: doter 2

Postby iRazgriz » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:44 am #60712

I am only on a lose streak of 10 :^)
Image

iRazgriz
 
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:40 am

Re: doter 2

Postby iRazgriz » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:10 pm #61333

paprika wrote:Terrible bubble genre that will die or be shit all over for profit. Oh wait it's far too late for that second one. Rip WC3 yes I am a mature gamer that has only ever played the original dota/scdota

Quoting this because it's funny how wrong this is :^)
Image

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:17 am #61355

iRazgriz wrote:I am only on a lose streak of 10 :^)

Reported

User avatar
nsos
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Re: doter 2

Postby nsos » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:36 am #61414

::::^)

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:44 am #61418

iRazgriz wrote:
paprika wrote:Terrible bubble genre that will die or be shit all over for profit. Oh wait it's far too late for that second one. Rip WC3 yes I am a mature gamer that has only ever played the original dota/scdota

Quoting this because it's funny how wrong this is :^)

Partially its wrong because it was posted by pap. Its more wrong because it assumes that people will actually flock to a game just because its a moba and not because the game itself is good. lol Dawngate lol Infinite Crisis

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: doter 2

Postby miggles » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:21 am #61432

ive never heard of infinite crisis
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:35 am #61434

miggles wrote:ive never heard of infinite crisis

Its essentially Dominion from LoL, only with DC superheroes and villains. Also, dead mobs drop money instead of just giving it to you on kill. Items are also as boring as the are in games like Smite where they're 99% vague stat sticks.

User avatar
nsos
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Re: doter 2

Postby nsos » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:34 pm #61727

im dawngate pro

User avatar
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:17 pm
Byond Username: Cipher3

Re: doter 2

Postby Cipher3 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:38 pm #61732

To be fair cedar, your two examples are a relative unknown and a game which has had development shut down recently, never making it big.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene begins to reshape Bryce Pax's genitals to look more feminine.
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

This line gets me every time:
I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

What you hear walking past people:
Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus


Image

User avatar
nsos
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Re: doter 2

Postby nsos » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:36 am #61789

My name is Omar from Saudi Arabia, a Dota 2 player and a tournament organizer who has just received the sad news about our king's death. I am very sad at the moment, I doubt that you know how I feel, It is just really really sad. I was 12 when King Abdullah reigned. I am 23 now and can't help myself getting emotional over this. All TV stations are airing holy scripts from the Quran, everything is quite outside and the country in mourning. I play Dota 2 a lot, and I decided to play Sand King for the next 90 games, in his memory.

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:15 am #61860

Cipher3 wrote:To be fair cedar, your two examples are a relative unknown and a game which has had development shut down recently, never making it big.

My point still stands. The fact that these "other" mobas keep popping up and instantly evaporating is more proof against the bubble than proof for it.

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: doter 2

Postby miggles » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:19 pm #62078

as if paprika would actually know anything about the things he doesnt like
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

dezzmont
 
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:07 pm
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Re: doter 2

Postby dezzmont » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:58 pm #62262

cedarbridge wrote:
Cipher3 wrote:To be fair cedar, your two examples are a relative unknown and a game which has had development shut down recently, never making it big.

My point still stands. The fact that these "other" mobas keep popping up and instantly evaporating is more proof against the bubble than proof for it.


Yep, bubbles are characterized by a period of rampant speculation and the perception of infinite profit that, while seemingly real, does not actually exist.

Mobas as a genre are not behaving in this manner, and are not seen as a way to generate infinite profit. Trying to make an alternate Dota or LoL, without having a very realy pre-existing base or draw, almost certainly will end in near instant failure.

It would be like saying there was a football bubble because the XFL flopped because it couldn't compete with the fucking giant of the NFL. That only shows that the existing giant is entrenched and not budging, which is a large tell, though not guarentee, that this isn't a bubble.

The moba market is probably going to end up with only 3-5 mobas in the end doing well enough to really talk about, and with only a faction of them running at competitive play levels where you see the insane high end sponsorships like Coke.

My money is that Dota and LoL are going to endlessly compete for having "the" pro-play scene and both benefit from it, and we will see HoTS coast happily along using the hearthstone playerbase. Smite looked like it might become the tiny tim of the Moba genre for a bit becase surprisingly it has a tournament scene and relatively stable base but it hasn't broken the mil mark in people playing at once, so that puts it in the weird spot where it isn't dying, isn't growing, and is making money. I suspect it will colapse because HoTS probably will take home the "Most casual of all casual" market.

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:17 pm #62265

dezzmont wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
Cipher3 wrote:To be fair cedar, your two examples are a relative unknown and a game which has had development shut down recently, never making it big.

My point still stands. The fact that these "other" mobas keep popping up and instantly evaporating is more proof against the bubble than proof for it.


Yep, bubbles are characterized by a period of rampant speculation and the perception of infinite profit that, while seemingly real, does not actually exist.

Mobas as a genre are not behaving in this manner, and are not seen as a way to generate infinite profit. Trying to make an alternate Dota or LoL, without having a very realy pre-existing base or draw, almost certainly will end in near instant failure.

It would be like saying there was a football bubble because the XFL flopped because it couldn't compete with the fucking giant of the NFL. That only shows that the existing giant is entrenched and not budging, which is a large tell, though not guarentee, that this isn't a bubble.

The moba market is probably going to end up with only 3-5 mobas in the end doing well enough to really talk about, and with only a faction of them running at competitive play levels where you see the insane high end sponsorships like Coke.

My money is that Dota and LoL are going to endlessly compete for having "the" pro-play scene and both benefit from it, and we will see HoTS coast happily along using the hearthstone playerbase. Smite looked like it might become the tiny tim of the Moba genre for a bit becase surprisingly it has a tournament scene and relatively stable base but it hasn't broken the mil mark in people playing at once, so that puts it in the weird spot where it isn't dying, isn't growing, and is making money. I suspect it will colapse because HoTS probably will take home the "Most casual of all casual" market.

HotS and Smite are both awful tho.

dezzmont
 
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:07 pm
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Re: doter 2

Postby dezzmont » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:22 pm #62267

HotS has a certain charm with how it handles XP and items, but I can't see it ever being played seriously. It is like a moba with none of the work.

Smite is pure garbage, I have no idea how it is so resiliant.

iRazgriz
 
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:40 am

Re: doter 2

Postby iRazgriz » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:12 pm #62340

Smite is fun played with friends once in a while
Image

User avatar
Phalanx300
 
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:26 pm
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Re: doter 2

Postby Phalanx300 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:49 pm #62347

My first Moba was Dota so when I try others it just comes over as "simple" when compared to Dota. Though was a lot of fun because it provides a new way of playing through 3rd person gameplay. Still having to pay to play your heroes doesn't seem like a good way to go about it.

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: doter 2

Postby miggles » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:03 pm #62423

smite is a moba that non-moba fans enjoy
thats why people like it
its a more "active" moba so people who get bored by mobas or cant get into them are attracted to it
most people who like dota, like us, dont like that because we're inclined to dota
HotS is just hilariously stupid tho
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

iRazgriz
 
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:40 am

Re: doter 2

Postby iRazgriz » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:13 pm #62426

HotS is such a failure I cannot even begin to describe how badly they screwed it up.
Image

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:58 am #63618

Today I learned that 6 slotting your Doom by the 1hr mark will make pubbies rage at you. I should do this more often.

iRazgriz
 
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:40 am

Re: doter 2

Postby iRazgriz » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:53 am #63671

cedarbridge wrote:Today I learned that 6 slotting your Doom by the 1hr mark will make pubbies rage at you. I should do this more often.


Doom is my second favourite hero right after clockwerk.

Get midas before 7 minutes and become a money printing machine.

My fave build, in order, is

Midas
Phase
Shadow Blade (very situational, but good if you're fighting scrubs)
Tarrasque
Skadi
AC
Sell midas for Shivas
BkB if they have strong CC

With tarrasque, skadi and the alpha wolf aura you can just walk up to people and give them a reminder of why you don't let Doom get fat.

Aghs is good against Abaddon and PL mostly.
Aghs refresher is kind of a waste imho.

Just don't build shit items like Vanguard, Radiance eccetera.

Also Rapier is viable on Doom is you're really stomping.
Image

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:18 am #63674

iRazgriz wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:Today I learned that 6 slotting your Doom by the 1hr mark will make pubbies rage at you. I should do this more often.


Doom is my second favourite hero right after clockwerk.

Get midas before 7 minutes and become a money printing machine.

My fave build, in order, is

Midas
Phase
Shadow Blade (very situational, but good if you're fighting scrubs)
Tarrasque
Skadi
AC
Sell midas for Shivas
BkB if they have strong CC

With tarrasque, skadi and the alpha wolf aura you can just walk up to people and give them a reminder of why you don't let Doom get fat.

Aghs is good against Abaddon and PL mostly.
Aghs refresher is kind of a waste imho.

Just don't build shit items like Vanguard, Radiance eccetera.

Also Rapier is viable on Doom is you're really stomping.


Refresher is great (and tends to show up in most super late tourny level builds.) Though really, Heart/AC/Skadi already makes you an unstoppable raidboss.

iRazgriz
 
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:40 am

Re: doter 2

Postby iRazgriz » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:24 pm #64128

cedarbridge wrote:
iRazgriz wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:Today I learned that 6 slotting your Doom by the 1hr mark will make pubbies rage at you. I should do this more often.


Doom is my second favourite hero right after clockwerk.

Get midas before 7 minutes and become a money printing machine.

My fave build, in order, is

Midas
Phase
Shadow Blade (very situational, but good if you're fighting scrubs)
Tarrasque
Skadi
AC
Sell midas for Shivas
BkB if they have strong CC

With tarrasque, skadi and the alpha wolf aura you can just walk up to people and give them a reminder of why you don't let Doom get fat.

Aghs is good against Abaddon and PL mostly.
Aghs refresher is kind of a waste imho.

Just don't build shit items like Vanguard, Radiance eccetera.

Also Rapier is viable on Doom is you're really stomping.


Refresher is great (and tends to show up in most super late tourny level builds.) Though really, Heart/AC/Skadi already makes you an unstoppable raidboss.

Refresher is great depending on the enemy team.
If they have carries that do not need spells to eat your face, it's not really useful.

It's good if they have strong teamfight tho.
Image

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:48 pm #64152

Dooming an invoker feels really damn good too.

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:07 am #66564

Image
Video games are exhausting

Juninho77
 
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:00 pm
Byond Username: Juninho77

Re: doter 2

Postby Juninho77 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:31 am #66595

30/9 sniper? Uh oh.
Alive for 10 shifts and counting.
Image

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:41 am #66597

Juninho77 wrote:30/9 sniper? Uh oh.

He was legitimately the only guy on their team that had a clue, but he was also helped out by most of our team having no idea what they were doing either.

Juninho77
 
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:00 pm
Byond Username: Juninho77

Re: doter 2

Postby Juninho77 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:13 am #66603

Looking at that Tinker's build brings tears to my eyes. Eul's? Linken's Sphere? And what the hell was that blade of alacrity for? Sadness. Sadness.
Alive for 10 shifts and counting.
Image

User avatar
nsos
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Re: doter 2

Postby nsos » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:25 pm #66627

yes, the <300 gpm tinker with no blink dagger

User avatar
M0nsoon
 
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:38 am
Byond Username: ShadowHunterOO

Re: doter 2

Postby M0nsoon » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:46 pm #66694

You guys play alone or with other people?

I have solo queue anxiety and can't que up unless I'm with others

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:41 pm #66759

M0nsoon wrote:You guys play alone or with other people?

I have solo queue anxiety and can't que up unless I'm with others

Played a few yesterday with miggles. I haven't really played with a lot of experienced players (outside of randoms in solo queue) since most of the guys I do party with tend to be minimally experienced with mobas.

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: doter 2

Postby miggles » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:57 pm #66773

that was like my second time playing ember, though the first time i played him i had no idea what i was doing
2 battlefuries is so satisfying
if that sniper hadnt fucked me up mid i would have definitely snowballed out of control
the visage was actually really good too, i commended him
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

Erbbu
 
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:56 am
Byond Username: Erbbu

Re: doter 2

Postby Erbbu » Fri May 01, 2015 7:45 pm #85186

So how about that 6.84?

User avatar
Laharl Monthy
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:19 am
Byond Username: Laharl Montgommery

Re: doter 2

Postby Laharl Monthy » Sun May 03, 2015 7:41 pm #85556

Erbbu wrote:So how about that 6.84?


I'll say this :

Undying is unexpectedly strong in this patch. The nerf to rubberband helped him out a lot, and the buffs to his Soul Rip have put him in a pretty good place. Not only that, but I swear to god, Guardian Greaves are made for him. Add-in a Hood/Pipe, and you have a walking aura monster dropping tombstones in the middle of every teamfights.

Erbbu
 
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:56 am
Byond Username: Erbbu

Re: doter 2

Postby Erbbu » Tue May 05, 2015 4:58 am #85811

Yeah, I did have a couple of friends stomping with an Undying KotL lane earlier.

Erbbu
 
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:56 am
Byond Username: Erbbu

Re: doter 2

Postby Erbbu » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:27 am #92055

Since I started playing again, solo queue has been surprisingly nice. Very few flamers, very few people giving up too early. I wonder if there is some truth to the rumor that you get paired with people like you, aka non-flamers tend to get non-flamer teammates whereas flamers get flamer teammates.

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:55 pm #92116

Erbbu wrote:Since I started playing again, solo queue has been surprisingly nice. Very few flamers, very few people giving up too early. I wonder if there is some truth to the rumor that you get paired with people like you, aka non-flamers tend to get non-flamer teammates whereas flamers get flamer teammates.

Are you describing Dota or a dating site?

Erbbu
 
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:56 am
Byond Username: Erbbu

Re: doter 2

Postby Erbbu » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:26 pm #92120

cedarbridge wrote:
Erbbu wrote:Since I started playing again, solo queue has been surprisingly nice. Very few flamers, very few people giving up too early. I wonder if there is some truth to the rumor that you get paired with people like you, aka non-flamers tend to get non-flamer teammates whereas flamers get flamer teammates.

Are you describing Dota or a dating site?

Sometimes I wonder if there is a difference.

User avatar
tedward1337
 
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 12:54 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Re: doter 2

Postby tedward1337 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:07 pm #92156

DOTER
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.

Game Admin

PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!



Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered

User avatar
Vekter
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm
Location: In the kitchen, poisoning your food
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: doter 2

Postby Vekter » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:26 pm #92356

D O T E S
O
T
E
S

Add me fags, I fucking suck but I have fun.
PM: REDACTED/(REDACTED)->Kevinz000/(REDACTED): Because I had maximum yield explosives and a job to do


(former)FORUM COP and king of Simple Questions


Spoiler:
The space bear stares alertly at the giant spider.

Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you

[Common] Bill Wilson Jr. says, "Hello all, undercover CIA agent here, I'm looking for an escaped criminal. If any of you have seen a hot [SLUR] giving out free blowjobs let me know"

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:45 pm #92401

I won't have a functioning computer for who knows how long (until I find new work and a new apartment to move into and a better Internet connection) or I would.

User avatar
nsos
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Re: doter 2

Postby nsos » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:19 am #93727

my friend gifted me this TI5 doom set


it looks so edgy and dumb that it wraps around back to looking super good

User avatar
nsos
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Re: doter 2

Postby nsos » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:19 am #93729

all i do is pick brewmaster anymore i cant be assed to do anything else pressing buttons other than q and w are too much effort

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: doter 2

Postby cedarbridge » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:22 am #93755

nsos wrote:all i do is pick brewmaster anymore i cant be assed to do anything else pressing buttons other than q and w are too much effort

So you don't use your ult then? Shit brew, would not party with.

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users