it is brad dourif
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Dead By Daylight

Post by Timonk » #710559

Page 11
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
DATAxPUNGED
Byond Username: DATAxPUNGED

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #715893

I just found out about this thread and it's honestly really funny seeing the old pages, when fucking HUNTRESS was being released
- Brazilian Manuel Player

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Dead By Daylight - Chefs revenge

Post by Timonk » #715939

DrPillzRedux wrote: Mon May 30, 2016 4:08 am I like the look of the talent tree and how as you unlock stuff and get stronger, you lose things in the process. That way everyone isn't a cookie cutter build.
famous last words
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
DATAxPUNGED
Byond Username: DATAxPUNGED

Re: Dead By Daylight - Chefs revenge

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #716059

DrPillzRedux wrote: Mon May 30, 2016 9:01 am Beta keys are handed out on the 31st as a steam inventory item. I'll have one spare if anyone wants it then.

As for the beta, it will only be 1 map out of the 12, and the antagonist choices are limited to 1 or 2.

Tips:

Don't run around as a survivor all the time, as you leave red footprints for the bad guy to follow.

Items you have on you when you escape are stored in your main menu inventory. You can select them to use in another match. If you die, it's removed from your inventory.

As you progress through your talent tree, you will see a black area. These encroach on talents you know. If you learn new talents, these will be lost. Choose carefully.

As a hunter, don't rush to kill everyone. Play with your prey to get more points.

As a survivor, you don't have to work with others. In fact, you can use others as distractions. Survival of the fittest.
BOY THESE TIPS
- Brazilian Manuel Player

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #726178

Unknown is really fun. I think I might P100 Sable.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #726182

yeah unknown is one of the better guys in the game imo
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #726183

unknown having an unconditional teleport where you can just teleport somewhere instantly with no bullshit is honestly my favorite part.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)