Bottom post of the previous page:

A lot of noita
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Post by Vekter » #694407

Bepis wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:18 am I got back into DBD, it's okay
I just started playing and have been having fun with it. Who do you play?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #694425

Vekter wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:11 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:19 pm i just realized vekters subject has faggot in the title?

what? where are we? did someone hack his forum account?
I keep having to explain this; it's kind of annoying.

I made the thread eight years ago when I was a much different person and still thought calling people that was moderately funny. It was before I discovered that I was, in fact, a faggot myself, and thus it stopped being funny when people called me it. I tried to change it to "What are you nerds playing" a few years ago but for whatever reason I can't edit the OP and changing it in subsequent posts doesn't do anything.

If I had the power to do so, I'd shuffle this version off and replace it with a new one, but I don't have forum jannie powers.

E: I had a headmin change it. End of an era etc.
lol sorry man i definitely didnt realize how old this thread was when i commented on it
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Re: What are you nerds playing?

Post by conrad » #694437

Before I packed my stuff I was playing some Deadside and Zero Sievert. Jank slav jank that's even jankier than Stalker.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #694441

Vekter wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:31 pm
i play dbd too
what character do you play vekter
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #694442

I never got into DBD. Is it good? I hear the community is toxic, like LoL levels of toxic, but idk, people say all sorts of shit.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #694443

conrad wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:42 am I never got into DBD. Is it good? I hear the community is toxic, like LoL levels of toxic, but idk, people say all sorts of shit.
its incredibly toxic. the developers have cultivated a playerbase where the "survivor" side of the game can straight up bully 90 percent of the killers in the game and make it incredibly unpleasant for them to play. however, its also highly dependent on the survivors actually playing the game, and most randos will get pissed off that they got hit once and disconnect, leaving you down a teammate, or are literally 5 years old and running into a wall for 20 minutes in the corner of the map, meaning playing survivor ALONE is also miserable. when the developers try to balance the survivors to make the killers less miserable, they review bomb the game and the devs immediately back track, and they constantly nerf and weaken killers while pretending its a "buff", or just straight up nerfing them and saying its because "it was unfun for the survivor to lose to that", never once considering how you're supposed to have fun when you're getting stunlocked and blinded for 20 minutes while people teabag you and then call you a slur in the end game.
Sightld2
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Sightld2

Post by Sightld2 » #694446

I also could never get into it. To me the gameplay was repetitive and the horror aspect just wasn't scary because of that even.

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #694456

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:37 am
i play dbd too
I've been playing Wraith because it seems to be the easiest killer to get into and matches my playstyle. I also have the RE characters so I might start playing Wesker at some point, but most of my investment has been into Wraith.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:54 am
conrad wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:42 am I never got into DBD. Is it good? I hear the community is toxic, like LoL levels of toxic, but idk, people say all sorts of shit.
its incredibly toxic. the developers have cultivated a playerbase where the "survivor" side of the game can straight up bully 90 percent of the killers in the game and make it incredibly unpleasant for them to play. however, its also highly dependent on the survivors actually playing the game, and most randos will get pissed off that they got hit once and disconnect, leaving you down a teammate, or are literally 5 years old and running into a wall for 20 minutes in the corner of the map, meaning playing survivor ALONE is also miserable. when the developers try to balance the survivors to make the killers less miserable, they review bomb the game and the devs immediately back track, and they constantly nerf and weaken killers while pretending its a "buff", or just straight up nerfing them and saying its because "it was unfun for the survivor to lose to that", never once considering how you're supposed to have fun when you're getting stunlocked and blinded for 20 minutes while people teabag you and then call you a slur in the end game.
I haven't run into a lot of that, but I also have only been playing for about 11 hours, so YMMV. I've had maybe one game where it was two guys who were focused on denying hooks and just trolling the killer and I mostly just ignored them until I'd sacrificed their buddies. I didn't even really find them that annoying, more clever in how they did things, though the real detriment was to their teammates.

It seems like a game where it's really easy to grief/troll people and I think a lot of folks go into the game with that mentality instead of seeing it as just dumbass goofy fun where you run around being a killer from a horror movie. Sometimes you're an unstoppable juggernaut, sometimes you're a fucking Scooby-Doo villain. It be like that.

As far as I'm concerned, if I can sac/kill 2 people, I see it as a win. The game's pretty heavily tilted towards 1-2 people escaping anyway.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Bepis
Byond Username: AurumDude

Post by Bepis » #694474

So far just survivors - I've got about half of them unlocked, and used the Anniversary event to grind out BP. Kinda looking forward to the Nic Cage dlc, if only for the memes. I'll typically play Claudette, Kate, or Cheryl. I have unhook and MoM builds for most of them, and I really need to get some generator focused builds going.

I haven't gotten back into Killers yet, but when I did I was a dedicated Ghostface main.

edit: helps if I read all the replies before commenting. Wraith is pretty fun, especially with the right addons. I can't tell if you're describing a 'bully squad' or just really dedicated survivors preventing a hook. Probably the former. It's a thing, with the right perks and a coordinated team you can wreck the killer's night. And the game is outright designed that kills=progression; your MMR is directly tied to that metric. As long as you don't take it too seriously, playing Killer can be real fun. I got burnt out on it, sadly.
it can be extremely toxic, yeah. Survivors don't like dying, and can take umbrage from getting camped when downed or tunneled off a hook. There's basically a cottage farm industry of toxic/salt videos on youtube. And some killers can just be assholes, as well.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #694493

Vekter wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:03 am
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:37 am
i play dbd too
I've been playing Wraith because it seems to be the easiest killer to get into and matches my playstyle. I also have the RE characters so I might start playing Wesker at some point, but most of my investment has been into Wraith.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:54 am
I haven't run into a lot of that, but I also have only been playing for about 11 hours, so YMMV. I've had maybe one game where it was two guys who were focused on denying hooks and just trolling the killer and I mostly just ignored them until I'd sacrificed their buddies. I didn't even really find them that annoying, more clever in how they did things, though the real detriment was to their teammates.

It seems like a game where it's really easy to grief/troll people and I think a lot of folks go into the game with that mentality instead of seeing it as just dumbass goofy fun where you run around being a killer from a horror movie. Sometimes you're an unstoppable juggernaut, sometimes you're a fucking Scooby-Doo villain. It be like that.

As far as I'm concerned, if I can sac/kill 2 people, I see it as a win. The game's pretty heavily tilted towards 1-2 people escaping anyway.
what survivor do you p lay vekter
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #694509

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:56 pm what survivor do you p lay vekter
I haven't played much survivor because it feels kinda bleh if I'm not playing with friends, but I'm usually playing Bill or Leon.
Spoiler:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #694520

Vekter wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:58 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:56 pm what survivor do you p lay vekter
I haven't played much survivor because it feels kinda bleh if I'm not playing with friends, but I'm usually playing Bill or Leon.
i see i see....
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #694528

I want to play DBD more, at least in theory, but the servers have been so bad it's basically impossible
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #694621

As someone with 1957 hours in DBD, I do not recommend that pile of hot garbage to anyone. The worst most toxic community in the entire games industry bar none.

I remember back when it worked on p2p, I actually unironically got ddosed twice by salty ass survivors
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #694673

I see the thread title got changed somehow. Someday Nerds will be a slur and you'll have to change it again.

Flavor of the month is Warcraft 3. Some of the custom games I used to enjoy back in the day have had the player caps increased to 12-15-20+ and MAN the lobbies just don't fill up as a result. The creep item changes have been nice for ladder play.

Previous flavor of the month was Civ 6 from it was on sale and got a win with MOST of the leaders before I burned out on it. I hadn't done japan yet despite their district bonus's looking like it would be HILARIOUS if you preplanned well.

Current daily grind is Magic Arena, which has such a more nice economy than I had expected when I started playing it a year ago.
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #694683

I play DBD on and off and have done so since the closed beta. I mainly play killer, but I play Ace whenever I play survivor because he's the best one.

Right now playing TF2 praying they fix casual mode Saxton Hale along with a Divinity Original Sin 2 campaign, with some modded Risky 2 on the side.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #694699

EVE: Divine Cybermancy soon I hope, I have it downloaded I am waiting for when I feel like playing it
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #694742

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:54 pm As someone with 1957 hours in DBD, I do not recommend that pile of hot garbage to anyone. The worst most toxic community in the entire games industry bar none.

I remember back when it worked on p2p, I actually unironically got ddosed twice by salty ass survivors
Still works like that on the test server
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #694972

29357398427590.jpg
factorio cbt seablock mod
zoom in to see some horrifying factory design
I have green circuits automated but my iron production is like 4/minute.
Also i need to automate green science which will eat the rest of everything.
There are two powernets which function independently but if you connect them they both die.
Recently my ore refineries stopped outputting because all of my ores were held back by slag(a portion of the ore belt is minor sushi with all ores + slag + used filters on it at once) and the slag was held up cause my crushed rocks were saturated and my crushed rocks were saturated because my mineralized water was saturated because my algae was saturated which needed to be saturated for fuel production. So now ive figured out a good use for excess mineral water.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #703369

Playing a lot of FTL: Multiverse. An overhaul mod that's honestly more of a Fan Sequel than an overhaul. The story it has is pretty much a sequel.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #711035

Dead or Alive you're coming with me
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Bepis

Post by Bepis » #711156

I fucked up and reinstalled War Thunder, and I have gotten my horde of friends to play Zomboid with me. I was on a Read Dead 2 kick for a while but the server issues are just too much for me
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #725807

i bought a nintendo switch and i have it very legally because my uncle works at nintendo so i'm accepting any game suggestions

i recently finished Gnosia which is virtue's last among us danganronpa epicmafia. really good VN if you're into those and considering it's mostly loops of a game of mafia you don't need to read that much

now i just booted up catherine full body bc i only played the original and its one of my favourite games ever

here's a list of games i already have
► Show Spoiler
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #725814

wubli wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:34 pm i bought a nintendo switch and i have it very legally because my uncle works at nintendo so i'm accepting any game suggestions

i recently finished Gnosia which is virtue's last among us danganronpa epicmafia. really good VN if you're into those and considering it's mostly loops of a game of mafia you don't need to read that much

now i just booted up catherine full body bc i only played the original and its one of my favourite games ever

here's a list of games i already have
► Show Spoiler
I have reported you to Nintendo's lawyers. You can't keep getting away with this pirate scum.
wubli

Post by wubli » #725910

It's ok my dad is nintendo
wubli

Post by wubli » #725911

It's ok my dad is nintendo
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #725913

speaking of nintendo I have reached higher heights in mariokart wii this year than my 10 year old self could ever have dreamed. in beeriokart I am uncontested
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #725927

I've been playing a ton of helldivers 2
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #725930

TheRex9001 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:28 pm A lot of noita
what happened to you...
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #725931

Timonk wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:14 pm
TheRex9001 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:28 pm A lot of noita
what happened to you...
I stopped playing noita
Bepis

Post by Bepis » #727558

Battle Brothers. Turn based low fantasy thing in which you lead a mercenary company in a procedurally generated worldmap. It's more or less a meat grinder. Picture below is a company defending a trade caravan from goblin raiders.
Spoiler:
I'm gonna be no lifing Manor Lords in a few hours, however.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #727671

hopped on the normie train with some buddies and ran a ton of lethal company. great time, captures a lot of the ss13 aesthetic i think. silly space men dying horribly at work while not taking themselves particularly seriously
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler: