What are you nerds playing?

Talk about video games here
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Post by Jacough » #91512

Bottom post of the previous page:

Right now I'm giving Tera a shot and joined 8chan's guild. Almost put it down and uninstalled it out of boredom when one of my guild mates told me to just ditch the faggot ass side quests and story quests and just throw myself into some real combat against mobs of enemies a couple of levels higher than me nearby. Good damn it actually ended up being fun and gave me some dark souls vibes due to the emphasis on blocking, dodging, and timing (not quite as difficult though).

Also my character:
Spoiler:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #92724

I literally have an orange squid hat on my head.
you can guess what I've been playing.
私は完璧
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #92762

Uh...Call of Cthulhu?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #94682

Hat...TF2?

Is it...Octodad steam promotion or something?

Ive personally decided to play Puzzle Pirates.
It's an ancient game about puzzles and pirates.

It really needs to be used as a case study for inflation. Fuck interwar Germany, Puzzle Pirates has it worse. Also it has some bad design stuff but overall it's a decent game
That said, if people are interested, I have ships and we can get together and run a pirate pillage or some shit in it
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #94689

TTT

Not the Garry's Mod abortion. A Tale of Two Wastelands. Kind of bored with it though. I'd somehow failed to realise in past playthroughs how bad the combat is in both games. That and the shitty graphics and animations make me wonder why I'm wasting my time with it.

I wish I could enjoy things. I really do.
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #94798

DemonFiren wrote:Uh...Call of Cthulhu?
XSI wrote:Hat...TF2?

Would it help if I told you I'm a squid now
私は完璧
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #94824

Remie Richards wrote:

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #94825

Ricotez wrote:
Remie Richards wrote:

-large img snip-
Ding ding ding we have a Weiner!
私は完璧
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #95186

Well, I've just bought Valkyria Chronicles, so as soon as that 17gb fucker downloads

Other than that, it's been Rimworld, a bit of Ark, and some Subnautica.

And spessmens, but that's a given
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #95242

Valkyria Chronicles is good, but the first few missions can curbstomp you if you're not careful because you only have a few soldiers and don't know most of the mechanics yet.

All I can say is try to get past them, they're tutorial missions anyway. You'll know when the game picks up, and once it does the missions become a lot more fun.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #96398

Just read an After Action report by Loud Whispers on the b12 forums and bought Crusader Kings 2 on the spot.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
XSI

Post by XSI » #96509

Good choice

Remember you can multiplayer that too
XSI

Post by XSI » #96532

You know what I'm playing right now?

Puzzle Pirates

Puzzle. Fucking. Pirates

It's an MMO too, come join me and set sail for fail. I'll be sure to show you exactly how to forget to stock cannonballs and how to sail into rocks.
Might make a thread for it later to see if there's interest (Probably not, but still)
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #96536

The Talos Principle is amazing.

Except it somehow runs out of memory on me. Constantly. I guess I should fuck with the settings some more.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #96805

Fuckin hell. I should play More telltale games. On a slight borderlands kick, so I'd gotten Tales from the Borderlands while it was on the sale with the rest of the series and Holeee shit. I'd forgotten my love of Adventure games. I should reinstall and try to finish The Longest Journey.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #97601

War Tsundere.
It's good.
I just learned to fly a plane after 400hs.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #97603

PLAY FREEDOM PLANET.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #97609

I'm on my second run of the Witcher 3. I've also been playing a lot of Insurgency lately.

I'd die to get Killing Floor 2 but I'm between jobs right now so new vidya is out of the question, on sale or not.
One Seven One
Byond Username: OneSevenOne

Post by One Seven One » #97643

Freedom Planet. It's just so charming and cute so far.
I still need to finish Valkyria Chronicles and Shadowrun.

Edit: Shit done broke though.
Spoiler:
Last edited by One Seven One on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #97654

Dammit, Vekter invekted another one.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #98351

Freedom Planet is the shit.

Also I know I'm going to probably be playing Tales from the Borderlands tonight. since like... The new episode was released.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #98355

Freedom Planet is indeed the shit. I need to finish that game fo' sho'.

Speaking of finishing games just finished Shantae and the Pirates Curse. Hopefully I can finish more games before MGS V comes over and steals my soul.
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #99949

An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #101627

Splatoon Splatfest woooooo
私は完璧
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #101630

Since my UNTIMELY DEMISE.
i've been digging dirty bomb, league, and arma.
dirty bomb is so good.
sparks merc 4 life.
ur ded? np i just revive gun then melee because IM LITERALLY SONIC.
I play Boris Pepper.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #101876

Pop lost the splatfest.
:(
私は完璧
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #101878

I'm now playing Star Trek Online daily again, got up to fighting the Emperor's tank in Valkyria and got fucking decimated when his reinforcements arrived(I didn't expect her to be able to move so far holy shit every move she made was a unit killer) and that's about it, outside of SS13
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #102768

Dark souls 2 sotfs: Get a random hacker with infinite stamina moon jumps and invulnerability invading me and the hilarious thing is he has gotten so unrobust cheating I just backstab him repeatedly and otherwise bonk him while he tries to spook me with his infinite combos. Sure he wins due to being invulnerable but by god I see why you cheat dude.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #102995

Been playing a lot of borderlands 2 lately. Seems to be my current kick

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #103315

picked up yatagarasu yesterday for a new fighting game to play. it's decent. like, it's fully featured but all the features are right behind really bare bones UI. the game itself is good, plays a bit like third strike with some new wrinkles in there. the execution is a LOT more forgiving than other fighting games i've played. none of the trials/challenges are particularly hard and i went from 0 to doing 50% damage combos on people with crow/kou who i guess are this game's ken/ryu. i wouldn't say it's more casual but it's real easy to open someone up and do a lot of damage if you get in on them.

the game itself you don't actually need to own to play netplay. someone could pirate it and set up port forwarding and play it without a hitch since i think the netcode is p2p like fightcade or ggpo. if i knew that before i bought it maybe i wouldn't have bought it or at least waited for a sale, but for $15 i can't complain, it's fun and a good fighting game to play past kof/street fighter since they haven't ported the new guilty gear to pc yet

http://yatagarasu-ftg.com/
Last edited by nsos on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nsos

Post by nsos » #103316

my one real glaring complaint is that it has issues recognizing certain sticks & pads, my pad works on it but the analog sticks aren't recognized, neither are the triggers. it's a 4 button fighter like KOF (along with parry buttons) so I have enough buttons on the pad still to play it without problem, but i've always preferred to use the sticks and i usually bind either heavy/fierce or functions like parrys to the LT and RT instead of the shoulder buttons.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #103321

For a weeb fighting game called Yatagarasu there sure is a disgusting lack of tengu.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
nsos

Post by nsos » #103351

Saegrimr wrote:For a weeb fighting game called Yatagarasu there sure is a disgusting lack of tengu.
no one cares about your got dam tenga cups
Loonikus

Post by Loonikus » #103925

To get myself set for XCOM 2, I have decided to try The Long War mod for Enemy Within.

Only now do I realize why XCOM losing was the canon ending for Enemy Unknown/Within.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #103932

My head canon is that the volunteer from XCOM:EU was somehow thrown back in time , either in person or via some sort of psionic message, and that was intercepted by the soon to be invading Aliens. Upon said Aliens realising from the start that the Humans were what they were looking for they abandoned any pretence of testing humanity and went straight for subjugating them, hence why Xcom failed because they are fighting Mutons and Ethereals from month 1.
Loonikus

Post by Loonikus » #103940

My head canon is
Spoiler:
We pull in money, rookies, just to combat the ayyys. Rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt. All for Earth.

WOAH-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #105099

Decided to try df masterwork human mode again. Everything is going well, got a nice aboveground fort with 90 people, my musket militia started, when all of a sudden everyone has some kind of fucking plague and 85 people are dying in the hospital because the remaining 5 cannot feed them fast enough. Good thing loosing is fun because holy shit
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #105179

Wyzack wrote:Decided to try df masterwork human mode again. Everything is going well, got a nice aboveground fort with 90 people, my musket militia started, when all of a sudden everyone has some kind of fucking plague and 85 people are dying in the hospital because the remaining 5 cannot feed them fast enough. Good thing loosing is fun because holy shit
Human mode playthrough thread when

Been playing Necrodancer, MH4U, Terraria, and Black Mesa lately, myself. Been streaming the latter. Never played through the original Half-Life, so a large portion of this has been unexplored territory for me.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #105183

I can't really find myself going back to Black Mesa until they finally do Xen.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #105184

I would love to run a masterwork human fort if there is interest, I got really burnt out on axecarnage because 40d has zero fucking invasions and nothing was happening. Not only is human mode still in the old 34d, they also have a diplomact guildhall where you can force invasions of any type, and all kinds of other crazy shit like cults, gods that affect the mortal world, and plagues.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #105188

ThanatosRa wrote:I can't really find myself going back to Black Mesa until they finally do Xen.
Haven't hit that point yet, and at the rate I play I reckon they'll have it finished by the time I get there.
Wyzack wrote:I would love to run a masterwork human fort if there is interest, I got really burnt out on axecarnage because 40d has zero fucking invasions and nothing was happening. Not only is human mode still in the old 34d, they also have a diplomact guildhall where you can force invasions of any type, and all kinds of other crazy shit like cults, gods that affect the mortal world, and plagues.
I'd say there's plenty of interest. It's always fun watching imaginary peons scrounge for survival and inevitably perish.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #105197

I am about to go on vacation for a week but I will make a thread when I come back. You can force some massive invasions, I once held off a battle for helmsdeep sized goblin army with my rifles and cannons. Maybe we can do something super hard like not hide everyone behind a fuckhuge wall
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #105580

I've finally decided to go back to Analogue: A Hate Story, and finish *Mute's route. After that I still have to play Hate Plus but I'm not sure whether it's better to start it with *Hyun-ae or with *Mute (I've already been told that I should do both of them last).
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #105608

I don't blame you guys for not playing Rocket League.

With me, Ceph, and Bones on a team you don't stand a fucking chance anyway.

We crushed so hard today. Holy shit. We hit a 7-0 total blowout.

Remember Germany v Brazil in the world cup? This was even worse.

EDIT: Jesus christ the devastation just keeps coming. We're /tg/station's official champion team until you cucks can scrape together the guts to try and take a run at us.

[youtube]pAk_w0vb3tU[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #105868

Ricotez wrote:I've finally decided to go back to Analogue: A Hate Story, and finish *Mute's route. After that I still have to play Hate Plus but I'm not sure whether it's better to start it with *Hyun-ae or with *Mute (I've already been told that I should do both of them last).
I've been doing ^ this with Rico the past 2 days.
Just discussing the two games and each finish our respective playthroughs+achievements
私は完璧
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #105945

Bought Xenonauts.

Pretty fun, as someone who liked the original X-com games.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #105946

I'm not sure which one I'm more surprised with MGQ: The smut or that it's actually having fun.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #105947

Takeguru wrote:Bought Xenonauts.

Pretty fun, as someone who liked the original X-com games.
Spam stun grenades and rockets

TOO DANK

TOO DANK
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #105953

Ikarrus wrote:I'm not sure which one I'm more surprised with MGQ: The smut or that it's actually having fun.
MGQ is great.
Spoiler:
Doppel is best girl
EDIT:
Fuck help I started playing WoT again
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #106126

playing the Borderlands: Pre-Sequel! While listening to a TISM playlist for Maximum Australian.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #106522

I'm still playing Hate Plus because I don't skip the 12 hour breaks, instead using them as the point where I call it a day and go to sleep. I already finished *Mute's route, I'm now playing the harem route and I'll probably do *Hyun-ae's route parallel to that.

The story in Hate Plus feels a bit more solid than the one in Analogue, because there's a much, much bigger picture and a lot more back-hand politics, scheming and general shenanigans going on. The duality between the political logs where decisions are made, and the private logs that show how those decisions impact the crew worked extremely well. But because I'm a dunce who didn't realize the logs are already ordered in chronological order in the source code, I had to reread all of them in order on the final day to finally get a full grasp on the story.

Also it was easier to see most of the plot twists coming (although that might be because I read the second-to-last log really early on)... Except for that one. That really fucked me up.
Spoiler: