Bottom post of the previous page:

edf 5 on inferno (fencer) and sub design in barotrauma
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: What are you fucks playing?

Post by cacogen » #572413

How do you get into Barotrauma? I would like to drown

I'm on Day 11 of Pathologic 2 finally. It's still tough even though there are less plot threads to follow and the town feels empty. Was out of money and vouchers and there's no children left to trade with so I had to barter my gun for food. By now I've lost Khan, Notkin and Grace as wards. Managed to save Sticky, Murky, Capella and Taya. Didn't have enough in the way of miracles for the others. Notkin died very early despite me successfully treating him. I've also lost a ton of adults but not many I care about. Lara and Grief are still alive. Right now I'm at a point where I die to abrupt bullshit coming over the horizon.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #572421

cacogen wrote:How do you get into Barotrauma? I would like to drown
have friends or find a crew, the baro discord is a good way to do that
play the tutorials please for the love of god
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #572426

I will sink it
NSFW:

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #572817

POST VOID. 3 dollars on steam. fairly short experience. really fucking fun high paced shooter that keeps bringing me back. i'm shit but my highscore is 15220

EPILEPSY WARNING

if this doesn't sell you on a three dollar game, i don't know what will.

[youtube]ZWmSmXWsWpM[/youtube]
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #572834

Armhulen wrote:POST VOID. 3 dollars on steam. fairly short experience. really fucking fun high paced shooter that keeps bringing me back. i'm shit but my highscore is 15220

EPILEPSY WARNING

if this doesn't sell you on a three dollar game, i don't know what will.

[youtube]ZWmSmXWsWpM[/youtube]
I'm not sold. It's too fast and colorful. I'd rather play team fortress 2.
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #572835

tf2 is dead
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #572836

Armhulen wrote:tf2 is dead
No. It's not dead. It's not dying. It's just not as relevant anymore. Just because you think it's dead to you doesn't mean it's a stinking corpse
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #572837

trollbreeder wrote:
Armhulen wrote:tf2 is dead
No. It's not dead. It's not dying. It's just not as relevant anymore. Just because you think it's dead to you doesn't mean it's a stinking corpse
it is until they fix the bots issue, but even then they've completely stopped updating it and they killed the comic. play tf2 classic instead, it's much better and still in active development
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #572992

I've been playing a lot of Oxygen Not Included recently. It's basically Rimworld/DF meets SS13 in a 2D cross-sectional perspective that makes laying pipes and wiring a huge pain in the ass (no colours, no layers). But it has mechanics that would be compliment SS13 well that I cannot think of examples of at the moment. The fluid mechanics are fun, I would like to see ours expanded in that vein

Trying to get MFS to work but like the DC-10 it's guaranteed to crash

Also Frostpunk's last DLC was released it's not as hard or as miserable as the others
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #573075

Updated The Last of Us 2 and started Grounded. They introduced a bunch of cheats you unlock with the same points used to unlock models and concept art, as well as different rendering modes in terms of visual and audio filters. Eagerly awaiting the Joel torture scene in 8-bit helium.

Installed Ghost of Sushi but I've yet to play it

I also have Spider-Man and Kingdom Hearts 3 and God of War to get through but they're in my backlog's backlog at the moment. I will probably give up on getting the master wheels for Nitro-Fueled because I have every game to work on

I got a 6TB external HDD so I'm using my slowass internet to download everything in my Steam library I could conceivably want to play for when the whim strikes. Never had the space to do that before.

Played Human Revolution Director's Cut. It has commentary and weapons I don't remember being in the first, like a silenced sniper rifle, sawn-off shotgun and remote explosives that come in plastic packs like MREs. I decided to go non-lethal partway through the first level and don't have the prod or the tranquiliser rifle so I'm stuck running, punching and eating snickers for lack of patience. It's amazing how bad the graphics look by today's standards. I remember being so impressed by it the first time I played it. The writing and gameplay still hold up, even if the voice acting doesn't. The guns still feel and sound great to fire, which is rare in games. GTA IV had great feeling and sounding guns, unlike GTA V for some reason. Can't think of any other examples.

I didn't say here but I finished Pathologic 2 finally last week. Started off getting the Late ending, then the Nocturnal ending, then finally the Diurnal ending (which was the one I wanted in the first place). God that took a fucking long time to do. I first got into Pathologic back in like 2013 long before I backed the Kickstarter for Pathologic 2 and before the proper translation of Pathologic 1 was released. Never completed Pathologic 1, despite multiple attempts. Always lost interest after getting stuck in a death loop. Then last year I first got Pathologic 2 on a computer where it'd run (not my shit secondhand ThinkPad) at the end of last year. Took 8 months on and off and about 90 hours of playtime to finish one playthrough. I started a new playthrough of Pathologic 1 as the Bachelor the other day and I'd really like to get through it and the Changeling's route at least but there's just so many games and barely anything holds my attention for long enough.

Really wanna get VtMB out of the way in anticipation for the VtMB 2 release next year. I never actually finished it. I've done multiple playthroughs since I first had the pleasure of discovering it in like 2009 (played Deus Ex for the first time around then too) but never got to the end.

The other day I decided to try to get through Undertale again in anticipation of Deltarune but I got stuck at Muffet and haven't tried since. I think I'll have to backtrack and get some health items but I fucking hate that. I read somewhere that people want to have sex with the spider which sounds about right.

there are also maybe 20 other games i have some sort of goal in but i think i'll just continue moving aimlessly between games as i grow bored with the previous ones
NSFW:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #573352

Eagerly awaiting the Joel torture scene in 8-bit helium.
This can't be real

Also I don't recall Muffet actually being very hard, but it's been years since I've played the game. Just don't give up, believe in urself
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #573425

Viscerafest is a fucking great retro FPS if you're into that genre. Hardly play vidya anymore, so spending the time to beat the demo twice says a lot of good about it. Playing a piece of shit cthulhu spess mercenary is a nice twist.

Also, the soundtrack rivals DOOM Eternal's imo; sounds like Mick Gordon did a score for Hotline Miami.

[youtube]gp7AVA_PwnY[/youtube]
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #573452

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Eagerly awaiting the Joel torture scene in 8-bit helium.
This can't be real
Spoiler:
Spent all my Praxis points (earned through supporting Lev) on shitty concept art and models before this update so I can't live the dream yet unfortunately
PKPenguin321 wrote:Also I don't recall Muffet actually being very hard, but it's been years since I've played the game. Just don't give up, believe in urself
Yeah I'm probably either shit or didn't bring enough health items. I'm trying not to give up, stay determined.
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #574814

Today I played Black Mesa. My computer froze during the test at the beginning of the game. That's immersion. I also played Wasteland 3. It's ok.
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #575146

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2

MID-20'S SKATEBOARDER
I HOPE I DON'T GET HURT

DRINKING A SIX PACK BEER
TAKES AWAY ALL THE FEAR

I played THUG2 on PC a lot in 2006. That game has a great soundtrack. This one's is okay. The controls are not as good. You can't get off your board or tantrum or sticker slap. I don't think you can even spine transfer. But the feel is definitely the same.
NSFW:

Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #577238

Dorf and tf2
Once I got kicked for talking about my fort in voicechat
It was glorious
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #577243

RDR2 is on special on Steam at its current historical low so I finally rebought it on PC. It's 110GB and my internet is slow so I expect it next week.
NSFW:

Boris
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Borisvanmemes

Post by Boris » #577985

Cogmind is grand and terrible and I cannot stop playing it.
current admin that was formerly retired due to inactivity
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #578015

Playing MMOD because it's easier to replay HL2 than work on an unfamiliar game
NSFW:

iksyp

Post by iksyp » #578044

risk of rain 2, also squad to infuriate myself about how fucked the visuals are in it
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #578093

mhworld, again
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #578129

Spelunky 2, training so I can carry my friends when multiplayer comes out in a bit
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #578133

Armhulen wrote:Spelunky 2, training so I can carry my friends when multiplayer comes out in a bit
same, I stayed up all night to buy it when it came out only to realize 2 hours before launch that they weren't adding mp right away which saddened me but we still got remote play to work, definitely love how smooth the game feels and I hope the extra time they get the mp done right. I really am most excited about crossplay/online mp for this spelunky so I hope its not shit
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #578138

TheWiznard wrote:
Armhulen wrote:Spelunky 2, training so I can carry my friends when multiplayer comes out in a bit
same, I stayed up all night to buy it when it came out only to realize 2 hours before launch that they weren't adding mp right away which saddened me but we still got remote play to work, definitely love how smooth the game feels and I hope the extra time they get the mp done right. I really am most excited about crossplay/online mp for this spelunky so I hope its not shit
I like your forum signature!

anyway yeah multiplayer waiting room. the big advantage here is no more awful flag camera system
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #578142

people enjoy spelunky MP? whenever ive played it there has been 0 advantage and 100% salt whenever one guy accidentally kills the other
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #578147

I have like 240 hours in Spelunky and I am still garbage. I can get to 1-4 in Spelunky 2 reliably now.
NSFW:

TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #578171

i don't mind the dying in spelunky 2 coop so far but like 1 I just think flag camera coop shit is garbage in any game, just like rainworld coop (altho thats a mod but still same style of camera)
Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Post by Space Panda » #578175

my buddies and I got phasmophobia

very spooky co-op horror game. still in early access, but it's already very fun to play

it has VR support if you feel like dying of a heart attack
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #578200

All you guys playing spelunky multiplayer right now are silly, you GOTTA wait until the steam online multiplayer update comes out in like a week. Then, there's no flagbearer camera nonsense and so your deaths feel more like you fucked up instead of you're wresting control over the fuckin camera and dying trying
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #578215

Xcom 2 expansion

>throws 40 billion enemies on you on the second easiest difficulty
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #578228

Reinstalled Minecraft given the shit about Steve Minecrafts being in Smash and the hub-bub about this upcoming cave update. I need more bookcases for max level enchanting but sugarcane takes forever to grow. I've visited two NPC villages and neither had a library to steal from. But I will overcome.
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #578655

I'm sorry that I keep killing this thread anyway sugarcane proved to not be the limiting factor on bookcases cow leather proved to be the limiting factor. I have a ton of cows now but still they don't drop a lot of leather. You need 15 bookshelves for max level enchantments. Each bookshelf requires three books. Each book requires one leather. So it's 45 leather all up. Each cow drops between 0-2 leather. So it takes awhile.

Anyway so i enchanted my shit as best as I could while about 7 bookcases off max and ventured into the Nether as you do but no amount of exploration could bring me to a Nether fortress which is where I need to go for the next step in the progression. I did find a Bastion ruin which was full of piglins and looted all sorts of shit I don't know what to do with but after a fuckton of searching past it I still could not find a fortress. And I hate the Nether because it's easy to stop paying attention for a second while cutting through the Netherrack like a hot knife through butter and get a face full of lava or fall into a chasm and die and lose all your diamond shit with no chance of returning to it in time. But I will overcome. I guess I'll just explore in a different direction.

Also I'm going to post a picture of my nice hillside farm for you to admire the mediocrity of when I can go back to the computer.

Oh yeah I'm still doing Spelunky 2 as well. I got up to the Temple which is 3-1 I believe after you get past Olmec.
NSFW:

iksyp

Post by iksyp » #578850

back to playing barotrauma
i am the captain/tard wrangler
our singular security officer carries the entire armory on him and often terrorizes the rest of the crew with his toolbox of flashbangs
our medic (the 2ic) has been growing pomegrenades or whatever and turned our sub into a fentanyl production plant
two mechanics, one who runs around and causes trouble for the crew, the other changed all the lights on the sub to neon pink making my eyes hurt whenever i wasn't looking at the navigation terminal
three electrical engineers, one who is constantly high and threatens people with a knife, one who gets dumped in the ballast on every other outing because he acts like a dumbass, and one who actually does their job

we were under attack by hammerheads (big fuckoff blue things) and they were punching holes in our ship, i'm yelling at the crew "get on the top gun, keep patching that hull breach" and our security man gets punched out the top of the sub, dive suit on, and kills two of the things with a couple guns and a knife
all i heard was "there aren't hammerheads here but there are a couple demons" and then constant submachine, shotgun and revolver fire. since that incident, he now carries the entire armory on him instead of just a few guns. he just found out he could dual wield revolvers recently and is now very excited to fight unwanted visitors that board our submarine.

me and him later went on a diving mission to loot a wreck, since our fuel supplies were running low and we wanted to be sure that we could make it to the next outpost (we didn't find fuel but made it anyways), and on top of the usual crew trying to kill each other we just hear "oh you know what would be funny" and later "hey [mechanic] thanks for not doing it in my room"
when we returned every light on the sub was neon pink and max brightness

also rex is the most fucking boring character in ror2 and i don't understand how anyone finds his gameplay loop fun, i'm glad i got his challenges done so i never have to play that piece of shit plant pot again
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #579868

I tried Baldur's Gate III. twink but tedious
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #582292

I did Superliminal (2019) today. It's a low budget Portal based around the selling point of things in the foreground secretly shifting to the background by becoming big. You can also become big. There are a few different technologies on display here. The puzzles are mostly based around perspective and the theme of the story is overcoming obstacles by changing one's perspective in life. It's too long for what it is, unfunny and predictable. The levels look like those of an asset flip. But it's still technologically impressive and while the overall message of shifting perspective is pretty pedestrian and uninspired it was still nice to hear of.
NSFW:

iksyp

Post by iksyp » #582315

went from 40 hours in mhw to 338 and the final fight is so mixed for me
66000 hp SOLO and 30 minutes to fight him, attacks that will always take half of your health even if your elemental resist is 40, arena nuke attacks because no iceborne endgame fight would be complete without an instagib move that you can only partially counter, elemental builds are fucking worthless because you need every last bit of dps in order to meet the 30 MINUTE TIME LIMIT (and he takes infinitely less elemental damage than normal), and you have to do the entire first phase before you can fire sos/have people join your hunt, where the health will scale to 176000.

it has nice music though and i like the arena, the siege weapons feel actually useful (although you're forced to use them if you want to even be close to outputting enough damage in time, and you have to have heavy artillery 2), they give you 5 faints, the ghillie mantle becomes useful again for running to a siege weapon (but if you stay in it to long he just explodes you which is dumb), most of the attacks are telegraphed, and you can actually use farcasters during the fight

i get that it's the black dragon so it's supposed to be hard but that sentiment only goes so far before the fight stops being fun

other than monster hunter don't starve together is fun and my friends all get angry at each other for picking flowers
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #582370

Noita and two games of Ruinarch because plague update happened and boy if I don't like plagues (coughs in virologist)

Noita, for anyone who's never heard of the game, is a game about feeling really good until you suddenly don't. You're an aspiring alchemist and talented witch who goes into a dungeon with some wacky starter wands and can craft new wands with the spells and wands (which act as stat sticks for you to slot spells into) to overcome the various enemies on the various floors. It's a roguelike. It's also powder toy. Every pixel is simulated, can burn, etc etc etc.

I got a pretty good wand and made it fire sped up ultra fireballs at shit so it hit hard and it hit fast
and then I got the bright idea to challenge a fucking dragon wurm
1 bite n I'm done
fuck.jpeg

Ruinarch meanwhile lets me laugh as I give everyone super aids and watch as villagers literally kill each other because the leader decided to criminalize being fucking sick (criminals must be executed!!!!!!!!!)

little do they know that combat spreads super aids :shades:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #582413

just beat yakuza 7, it's my GOTY
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #582639

Finally got all the achievements in Mooncrash yesterday. Took forever. Luckily it's such a pleasurable game to play. I look forward to Deathloop in July!
NSFW:

ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #585525

playing league because i like suffering
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #585533

playing earthbound on my chinese handheld i think i may actually finish it this time i'm kind of enjoying it. i just got the apple kid's invention to destroy the pencil i'm guessing paula's up there it seems to hard to get lost in this game or not know what to do next which is good that's good game design
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #587586

Okay so since then I got to Happy Happy Village and defeated Moleman and now I have the sounds of Lilliput. Still no idea where Paula is. I'm going to look it up.
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #587910

Okay I finally got to (Thr)eed which is about as far as I got last time I tried this I think. I'm also replaying and modding New Vegas because I always meant to redo the DLCs. It's looking good. Beaten Honest Hearts and am working on Dead Money. Honest Hearts of course is boring and gay but Dead Money (which is a spiritual successor of System Shock) was always good. I want to see some of this type of thing in /tg/station. With the getting stuck in a level without your stuff and forced to stay and complete it or die. Except actually fun and not an away mission. Maybe that's impossible. I just want a slow burn atmospheric 4:3 black and white A24 heckin kinerino where it's a ruin you have to actually interact with to proceed and isn't simply loot and leave or simple_animal death squad.
NSFW:

iksyp

Post by iksyp » #587986

accidentally got to the ending of the forest with my friends
barotrauma is going well, my campaign group is at the edge of the abyss. we're currently farming marks to upgrade our ship hull so we can go deeper and make it so our junction boxes don't all die at once
sea of thieves is surprisingly fun, though a little bland
getting back into elite dangerous
i have been 3 achievements away from 100%ing ROR2 for months now, I just need to grab those artifacts, but I'm too lazy.
grinding away at monster hunter still, XX was very good and now I get to farm deviants which is going to be terrifying
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #588172

smash bros melee finally has custom character mods and a full blown modding suite that's very user friendly so that is very cool
Spoiler:
protocopy
Byond Username: Regie

Post by protocopy » #588359

cacogen wrote:Okay I finally got to (Thr)eed which is about as far as I got last time I tried this I think. I'm also replaying and modding New Vegas because I always meant to redo the DLCs. It's looking good. Beaten Honest Hearts and am working on Dead Money. Honest Hearts of course is boring and gay but Dead Money (which is a spiritual successor of System Shock) was always good. I want to see some of this type of thing in /tg/station. With the getting stuck in a level without your stuff and forced to stay and complete it or die. Except actually fun and not an away mission. Maybe that's impossible. I just want a slow burn atmospheric 4:3 black and white A24 heckin kinerino where it's a ruin you have to actually interact with to proceed and isn't simply loot and leave or simple_animal death squad.
Best way to play Honest Hearts:

1- Tell Ricky to fuck off (he's too cool to die)

2- "Accidentally" shoot Follows-Chalk in the face

3- Kill everything else

4- Get dat loot

5- Start playing OWB or DM (LR sucks)
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #588406

I liked Follows-Chalk. It was the weird bitch you're stuck with for the second bit I didn't l like. Anyway, got through that. Don't think I played it any differently. Helped everyone escape with Bandages and then the climax is just you and the fellas in a narrow corridor of rock whaling away at some tribal leader who is both too easy to kill and takes too long to die.

Towards the end of Dead Money but haven't played it in a few days. The Villa is looking fabulous with mods. Dark, red, with art deco architecture crisply detailed. I made up that thing about it being a spiritual successor to System Shock but it's obvious they were cashing in on the Bioshock hype that was still around then. I played it at the time and left with the gold bars but I hadn't played Bioshock so I wasn't aware of how similar they were.

With the mods I have installed moving through the Villa was slow and I died a lot and with the darkness and the redness it feels like what I imagine Bloodborne must be like. One of the mods I use is Unfound Loot which deletes a ton of shit you find which helps with my looting OCD and makes it feel more like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. because you have fuck all and in the case of Dead Money end up throwing a lot of spears which is greatly facilitated by the grenade hotkey mod I have. Also have one that makes spears stick in the wall, which is a nice touch (and you can use them to block enemy pathfinding through doorways or climb with them if you're feeling cheap).

Here's a picture I just got from an older save which isn't very good but it helps you get what I mean:
Spoiler:
I did not have enough supplies to not be that wounded. Reminded me of Resident Evil.
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #589432

Finished RE7 because of the breast marketing for 8 recently. Tedious and overlong, like a Valve game. Story recycles the usual horror tropes. It's like Get Out meets Deliverance meets SAW. You visit your in-laws, they want your flesh so you have to escape their traps. The game mechanics are similarly recycled and predictable. A couple of the fights with your father-in-law get the blood pumping, though. In the end you agree to disagree.
NSFW:

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #589463

I did another run of skyrim the other day and made it my mission to see how far I could get without being dragonborn before I got bored

it refused to let me do the civil war and I couldn't be fucked with dawnguard (and obviously dragonborn is out) but I got the rest of the shouts out

I started out going conjuration/illusion before I realised that bound weapons are just stealth archery with extra steps but turning invisible and hiding in a corner while I drop dremora on people is pretty fun and once I did that labyrinthian quest where you have to fight the bone dragon and got enough dragon bones to make a dagger I pivoted heavily towards shanking
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #589869

M
Last edited by cacogen on Fri May 07, 2021 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
NSFW: