What are you nerds playing?

Talk about video games here
K-64
Byond Username: K-64

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Post by K-64 » #171432

Bottom post of the previous page:

The thing that I really enjoy about Starsector is that the AI is actually smart rather than getting bullshit buffs to stats or whatever. About the whole capital ship thing, at least back when I played a year or so ago, I found it far easier to get a Medusa or a few and go about that way, blinking about the fucks and slamming their faces with antimatter.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #171689

Vanilla is pretty bare the sole creator mostly focuses on big patches that add new systems or revamps and leaves filling the universe to modes mostly which can then take those systems and goof off with em.
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: VincVsVincent

Post by VincVsVincent » #171740

Dark Souls 3, the game is so much fun.

My favorite thing to do;
Spoiler:
I'm alive
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #171745

Got into wurm unlimited and oh god this is a comfy autism grinding simulator
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #171776

Malkevin wrote:LMGs are a bit useless anyway, by the time you've got them in position and they've got enough TCs to actually fire you're probably already advancing your line.
Atleast rocketmen can open up doors.
I stick to riflemen for the most part since they're kind of the jack of all trades. I'll usually also have one guy with a pistol, shield, and stun prod (for capturing aliens) plus a guy with a shotgun since they both excel in close quarters and have high reaction fire chances. I also generally throw in a guy with a sniper rifle and high accuracy rating to hang back and take aimed shots at aliens that have my guys cornered or pinned.

Also I like how researching/using alien weapons work in the game. Instead of "hurr durr gun too complicated for rookie to know how to use without eggheads" or the weapons self destructing if the alien dies, your soldiers CAN pick up and use alien weapons but because of how they're designed they're awkward to hold and aim so your soldiers suffer a severe accuracy penalty while using them. Instead, your scientists have to reverse engineer the aliens' weapons to develop plasma weapons that your soldiers can use effectively. Makes much more sense in my opinion, especially given the alien weapons' awkward design which makes it clear they're not really meant for humans to hold.

Also like how the game initially starts off in the 70s instead of the future. The fact that it initialy starts during a decade of serious turmoil and the fact that your soldiers are just starting off with things like an early version of the M-16 and simple military jumpsuits and steel helmets while the aliens start off with advanced plasma technology and body armor feels like it adds a bit more impact to the alien invasion. It also feels like the advancements in weaponry gives more of a sense of progression when you're watching your troops go from using 70s era firearms and virtually no form of armor to eventually using advanced power armor and railgun type weaponry.

Tl;dr: the lore makes my dick hard.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #171904

I'm playing Hearthstone and dropping C'thun on people.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #171908

Decided to play bioshock for the first time.

Oh hey these rosies seem to magically counter wrench hits without even turning around come on at least the boomer attacks.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #172164

Hey pappy An0n3, what server and faction were you dicking around in Planetside 2 on?
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #172196

I've been hearing PlanetSide 2 has been gaining some popularity again. Maybe we get a /tg/ squad going?
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #172208

ps2 is the shit, I haven't played it in like 1 1/2 year though. I remember playing right around they optimized and I went from runescape graphics to being able to tell what I was looking at.

live free in the NC
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #172217

Oh hey.

I play NC on Emerald. I've never been very good at the game but I'm trying it again after I learned you could re-cert everything when you hit 15.

So I hit 15 and poured all my shit into Combat Medic. I rock the GR-22, upgraded grenade bandolier so I have three revive grenades. I use the shield generator over the healing cloud. Medkit to stab myself with when nobody else will heal me.

As long as I'm not fighting a Heavy or MAX I can fuck 'em up and then heal myself. Most of what I do involves running along just behind the front line until we get dug in, moving up to drop a shield charging bubble for everyone, then hanging back and covering flanks/tossing revives around as needed.

The torrent of points you get when someone luckily grenades your entire squad, then you just toss a revive into the cluster and watch as like 9-10 people all jump back up to their feet is insane. I think the most exp I've gotten off a single life is like 3000 something for doing that shit.

A good portion of my kills are faggot infiltrators who think they're clever when they come up from behind or around a cliff-face to shoot everyone in the back, and I magdump into them. I've gotten a lot of practice at the ol' V+1 combination as I run up to teabag them. "Thanks for that!"
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #172222

They've added a new building mechanic, which might be interesting enough to get back into the game.

I've been playing silent hunter 5.
Its glitchy, laggy, clunky, and time compression at max has a tendency to bury you half way into the dock wall.
And no Type 9...

Overall inferior to silent hunter 3 - silent hunter 4 u boot missions would be superior if my master race crew didn't speak murican.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #172223

I feel the Silent Hunter itch again as well (I blame Jef Major) but I only have Silent Hunter 5. I played 4 the most once when pirating it for a bit. It was fun but the AIRPATROLS EVERYWHERE shit got real fucking tiring.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #172224

TR medics are fucking incredible. They get ridiculously OP guns like the TAR that's basically better than any gun other classes get, and their AOE class ability heals people in an AOE, including yourself which is the most important part here. I haven't played in like a year though and I don't remember what server I played on.

As a person who fully certed a combat medic I 100% 10/10 recommend maxing Nanoweave Armor. Because you're a combat medic you're gonna be in the thick of the fighting and your heal + your armor will let you win 1v1s with heavy assaults with their shield on nearly 100% of the time, especially if you get headshots. I didn't find much use in the special grenades myself to be honest, I stuck with the regular grenades because my medic tool kept everyone else up and my AOE heal kept me up, and it also probably helped that my cert gain was on steroids due to me running with a big outfit.

As far as dealing with vehicles goes, medics shouldn't be able to do much, just switch to heavy assault. Drop a buck or two on the NS Decimator for heavy assaults and if you're dedicated to a faction, a lock-on heavy assault rocket launcher. The Decimator will fucking RAPE all vehicles if you can hit them with the slower, but more damaging projectile and the lock-on will let you deal with flyers. Fun fact about NS weapons, they're for all factions, so you can have multiple characters in different factions with the same guns. Don't buy the NS annihilator it does like no damage, but the lock-on is nice if you have nothing else.

For upgrading, get your gun of choice, mine is the TAR because that thing is incredible, get a few attachments for it if you want, and then up your tool to 2 or 3 before you hit a cert wall. After that get Nanoweave Armor and max that shit, taking other upgrades like squad leader stuff if you need it at the time. Once your nanoweave is maxed you're an absolute fucking beast on foot, you can kill basically everything, even MAXes if they're distracted or you're in a big enough battle.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #172227

I mostly played medic cause I had 12 fps no matter where I was, so I'm sitting in the middle of like a 100 person techbase fight and I'm just crouched in the corner with the medigun beaming people left and right trying to not crash/get shot. After a update about a year and a half ago it made the game super playable for me, like 30fps on low everything (which is huge for me lol). I started playing heavy more often. after investing into the lock on rocket launcher I really started enjoying the role more. the fucking TTV rockets are pretty cool too, not op cool, but I like the concept.

I think I played on Connery, I'm not sure though. I remember the only reason I choose it though was because I heard Shacktac played on connery so being the autistic sperglord fanboy I was I tried following them around everywhere even on project reality. fuck looking back that was some high level cringe tier right there.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #172230

I had to ditch Nanoweave for grenade bandolier. I'm trying to get into Phoenix, which has like 3000 members and I roll with them despite not being part of their group. We've usually got a full-ish platoon up so for me I'm getting a lot more bang for my buck throwing revive grenades into dozens of dead people vs. being able to 1v1 outside my weight class.

I don't like the AOE heal because it's less effective on others. People die so fast it's hard to tell when you should ever use it. It's good for self-sufficiency on the go, no arguing that. But in terms of its power to earn me more cert points it's not as good as the shield generator, which I just plunk down on the ground and the points come rolling in as if I had put down a resupply.

I'm geared 100% towards earning more certs. As I pile more on I'll spread the love to some of the other abilities but for now it's all about raking in themn certs.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #172232

Once you upgrade the AOE heal it has like zero downtime, but its purpose isn't to heal others, that's what your tool is for, it's purpose is to heal YOU and heal others on the side so you don't have to waste slots on medkits. Once your tool is fully upgraded it heals ridiculously fast and you don't really need anything else since it revives everything almost instantly. Also if people are dropping all around you it's likely a position that wouldn't have been able to be saved even if you had revive grenades.

I can respect the cert gain strats though, but I think you really underestimate how many certs you can get by killing people. It was I think 150 xp per kill last I remember and you gain shittons of XP if you go on big killing sprees, and reviving with your tool gives almost the same amount, and healing gives a big amount as well.

Edit : Then again my perspective might be a bit skewed towards murder since last I played I'd be #1 on kills/point gain in my area almost 100% of the time.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #172261

Like I said I don't think I was ever all that great at this game so I could be horribly wrong.

It's really easy for me with this build to break 1k, 2k in exp per life by just hanging back, cleaning up people who rush around the flanks, and making sure the blob of guys in front of me is getting revived constantly.

I see what you mean about kills sometimes though. I just gunned this guy down earlier while playing and for some reason he was worth 400 something EXP all by himself. I used two slots to build a longer-ranged support CM that uses a rifle with a 2x scope and my setup, then your recommended setup with the GR-22 as a close-ranged in fighter. Your recommended setup is definitely more effective when I'm on the front-line slugging it out with people, that life regen is breddy gud and I do feel the nanoweave letting me absorb a few more hits. The thing is it's still a lot of who-saw-who-first gundown fights, and even some I-opened-fire-first-but-died-anyway fights were I was just ground down before they were. Since I'm rolling in a huge blob of guys who all fight much better than me, it still seems better overall and more efficient for me to be right behind the guys who are doing all the shooting, spraying them down with healing lasers and zombie gas.

I even overheard someone bitching as we steamrolled over their base.

"Goddamn NC zombies never stop coming"
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #172262

Yeah if someone is on a massive killstreak they're worth more XP. I remember dying once at The Crown and the Vanu dude who offed me being really surprised over proximity chat that I was worth 2k xp
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #172263

Side note, I like that "get into an invisible four-wheeler and just do donuts running over people until you get caught and exploded" is a completely valid and incredibly effective tactic.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #172264

I also learned you can put a turret on a flash and it does more damage than the NC Gauss Saw
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #172266

Apparently a super-fun and profitable thing to do right now is hop into a Harasser with a pal and haul ass around enemy territory just blowing up Ants.

If anyone wants to partner up and go on a road trip of destruction I'm in.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #172267

Woah what the fuck is this update, people can build their own bases now?
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #172269

Yeah. If you drive around in an Ant you can harvest this random resource and then spend it to build base components out of the Ant, then place them in the world. You can't build close to existing structures, and some of the structures are really fuckin' expensive (1000 cert points to learn how to build a turret holy shit).

In addition to being able to build your own FOBs this way, you also can earn VP's for your side by placing Hive structures. These things burn up the aforementioned resource to periodically generate a VP for a certain faction.

NC has been slow to figure out how this shit works (I've only been back like two days and I'm explaining this to every group I get into who is like WHAT ANT DO?) so VS and TR have been locking up continents like crazy on us by just massing these hive structures.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #172271

I do I join the secret teamspeak server you nerds use now? I might actually do something with myself finally
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #172274

I guess people are just using Sticky's still? No clue.

The only people I've been using VOIP with lately have been Azari and SAC, we just have been Skyping.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #172286

I got a cloaky flash I used for c4 tank hunting if you want to poke at anthills.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #172297

dezzmont wrote:I got a cloaky flash I used for c4 tank hunting if you want to poke at anthills.
I'll ride bitch in heavy armor with a rocket launcher. this could work.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #172302

I bet flying around in a valk strafing ants is fun
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #172303

The problem is that you have to penetrate the defensive screen of a million other pilots and every other guy pounding dirt with his dick in one hand and an AA launcher in the other.

Flying has become a fucking nightmare in this game. At least they fixed some of the costs for spawning shit but the controls and perspectives/FOV are still awful.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #172310

Heavy might work, depends on how easy ANTs are too take down. If that doesn't work light assaults with c4 can also handily take em out I would think, we could just hack up an infantry console.

Gunna just drive about and be one of those LEL EPIC INFI FLANKERS to get my feet wet, just to make sure I dont crash into a tank and kill us all.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #172328

An0n3 wrote:The problem is that you have to penetrate the defensive screen of a million other pilots and every other guy pounding dirt with his dick in one hand and an AA launcher in the other.

Flying has become a fucking nightmare in this game. At least they fixed some of the costs for spawning shit but the controls and perspectives/FOV are still awful.
Two guys in the back either side with strikers/ns-aa launcher
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #172357

>Tfw you scrubs dont even play glorious terran

Oh well, guess it is time to reinstal if this is the game everyone is playing. I have very fond memories of going around and trying to heal our teams lemmings faster than the other team can kill them. I also seem to recall some truly WH40k-esque meat grinder stalemates where a steady stream of men from both sides run into a small hallway/around a corner to the battlefield and instantly die
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #172384

Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:The problem is that you have to penetrate the defensive screen of a million other pilots and every other guy pounding dirt with his dick in one hand and an AA launcher in the other.

Two guys in the back either side with strikers/ns-aa launcher
I saw that ship for the first time last night. What is that thing? It was like a dropship with dudes just sitting on the side of it. Is that what happened to the gunship?

We should play tonight. See you guys on the TS.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #172488

I can try and setup a /tg/ platoon in PS2 tomorrow if anyone is interested.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #172519

IrishWristWatch0 wrote:I can try and setup a /tg/ platoon in PS2 tomorrow if anyone is interested.
Outfit you mean? You should post in the PS2 thread.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #172584

Hey cosmic, congrats on climbing the learning curve. To answer a few of your questions, plants produce seeds whenever they are used, and it is usually more than one. This includes when they are cooked, eaten or brewed. Essentially this means that even if your plants are grown you can not plant more until they are used somehow. For early forts I like to just have brew drink from plant on repeat and collect surface plants to supplement it.

Gold is used to make nice decorative furniture, zinc I think is used to make some kind of alloy but neither is incredibly useful for pragmatic purposes like killing goblins.

The best way to find ores is to just dig deep down and start making one tile wide prospectig shafts to try and find ores. Flux is certain stone like marble, and it is vital in the processing of iron into steel.

Trees are now multi-tile, which means that if you are in a wooded area you essentially have infinite wood. They also do grow back, so cut and burn to your heart's desire.

I love talking about this game so feel free to bring your questions here
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #172589

Gold and Brass (which is made of copper and zinc) are really useful for if you have good metalcrafters, as the craftsmanship multiplies the value of the material to determine final object value, and that helps with trade as well as getitng more migrants and advancing your fort. So as long as you can multiply the value of that gold you can make a huge profit importing gold and exporting gold metalwork.

A gold bar has a value of 150 for trading, which means you probably pay slightly more than that to buy it, but a exceptionally crafted gold tradegood ends up having a final value of 1200, which is in DF terms like, a metric fuckton.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #172600

Isn't trading still mostly a case of turning out millions of bins of rock crafts?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #172602

I prefer meals, since they can get obscenely pricey and you need them anyways. Also saves your stone that way
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #172605

Your dorfs can't eat rocks.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #172607

The beauty of the system is that when you sell even a single pot of good meals you can usually buy out a massive stock of meat and plants to make a whole assload more.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #172631

When I need material wealth I just have one of my crafters grab a random material I have an abundance of and turn it into a craft. By the time I'm thinking of trade they'll usually be cranking out mastercrafts anyway, and one of these things even made out of worthless crap becomes valuable enough to buy all the things I could want.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #172679

What I do is have the starting carpenter/woodworker churn out wheelbarrows, in under a season he reaches masterwork wheelbarrows that sell for like 500+ a pop

plus all dwarves now have a wheelbarrow and are sanic with hauling shit
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #172713

The value of goldcrafts is more for native gold. If you have it, it basically is as common as rocks.

In terms of importing gold the main value is weight. While gold is somewhat heavy, it still is a really 'dense' trade good in terms of value to weight, so if you are buying a lot of supplies it may be worth it so you can actually pay the caravans what they need. If you are good on making high value crafts you can buy out the entire caravan.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #172744

Just bought the deluxe edition of XCOM 2. Unfortunately since my internet gives me a max download of ~750 kb/s I probably won't be able to play it until tomorrow.
Still hyped as fuck to try it.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #172745

More Gungeon

Shoutouts to the mahoguny for being fucking godlike
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #172753

ShadowDimentio wrote:More Gungeon

fav char?
probably newbtier but I like marine the most with prisoner 2nd, corgi 3rd, pilot last
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #172980

TheWiznard wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:More Gungeon

fav char?
probably newbtier but I like marine the most with prisoner 2nd, corgi 3rd, pilot last
In order

Marine: Godlike default weapon and a godlike passive. Active item is useful too but I usually find a better active before it gets used. God tier.

Pilot: Okay default weapon, but really good passives. Lockpicks are a dice roll but it and the cheaper shops let him snowball hard. Great/God tier.

Hunter: Good default weapon, and the crossbow is great early but doesn't last. Corgi is garbage tier. Meh tier.

Prisoner: Only played for the sawn off and sometimes maybe the molotov. Garbage tier.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #172983

Meanwhile in Shadow's Life

Watching a LP of Daganrompa

It was just as anime as I thought it would be

Also I DON'T FUCKING TRUST THE WAIFU CHICK SHE'S GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU DUDE GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE WHY ARE YOU NOT MORE WORRIED ABOUT THIS
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #173012

While you should dig long shafts, be aware ore appears in veins within stone layers. So you should make exploratory horizontal shafts when you hit new rock layers.