Smash+Grab - BLM Rally Simulator

Talk about video games here
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Smash+Grab - BLM Rally Simulator

Post by DrPillzRedux » #215126

Smash+Grab is a Third-Person arena game where 2 teams of 3 and their AI gangs fight for loot. You pick a preset main character with unique abilities and a talent tree, change their looks, choose your gang members, then hop in a match. Combat reminds me of Dead Rising with massive brawls and silly improvised weapons. It uses a rock-paper-scissors system, which is strike>counter>grab>block. Each match consists of 3 nonstop rounds, with each round featuring new things to go for (upgraded weapons, loot, powerups, etc). The first team to hit $50k or have the highest amount of cash by the end wins.

Also, dynamic music. Nothing like when the music ramps up as all the gangs runs towards eachother and clash.

It's on Steam in early access for $18. However, it's the most polished EA game I've seen before. It's pretty much a full game that just needs the rest of its characters and maps released. I'd at least try it as it's very fucking fun.

[youtube]TOYdv9oQMFM[/youtube]
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Re: Smash+Grab - BLM Rally Simulator

Post by Supermichael777 » #216031

looks fun hope the bugs get worked out.
stulf like permastuns and targeting creeps when players are closer and in front of you
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #222787

Wow this was unexpected as hell. These were the devs who made Sleeping Dogs and they shut down completely. This isn't available on the Store anymore.

That said, the devs have told Steam to instantly approve refunds for it since it's a dead game.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #222820

Everything you love dies
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #222974

o7
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #222988

Shaps wrote:Everything you love dies
dad?

a correct post by pillz