[NSFW] Spessmen Academy 2

Talk about video games here
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: [NSFW] Spessmen Academy 2

Post by Bluespace » #16701

Bottom post of the previous page:

Hope we have a cooking class because with me it's creampies for everyone.
I play Boris Pepper.
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #16704

DAY ONE OF NT ACADEMY technically day 2 since I had to test some shit but Jace was alone so it doesn't really count.

Spoilered because it's a lot of images. A lot of bmp images that I don't feel like turning into better filesize format images.
Spoiler:
Here is our final class and the RNG gods have decided that KERT JONSON shall be our player character until something interesting happens.

Kert wakes up, rolls out of his tiny bed, and shimmies his fat rolls into his school uniform best he can. His kickass dolphin calendar whispers to him "Go forth Kert and get the bitches." and so he did.

Kert arrives at school surprisingly early. There's only like three other people here. We encounter our teacher Mr. Finster in the hallways lamenting this game's lack of teacher uniforms for male teachers. We ask for some advice on how to poon the poon and he responds...
Man this guy is an asshole.

Kert aquaints himself with some of his classmates and gets some study time in this guy is all over our dick though.

Lessons go by quickly and suddenly it's break time. Kert offers to take everyone to lunch. His dolphin calendar once told him that bitches love lunch. He finishes eating and - oh.
Well Kert had already eaten lunch but he's a big boy and supposes he can shovel down more food. Kert must've scarred her off with his table manners because she gets the fuck outta there right after finishing.

WHEN SUDDENLY
HELP KERT NEEDS AN ADULT!
Kert gives the scary lady what she wants and she goes away while laughing at him. At least it's almost time to go back to class. But first that Erik guy wants to talk about something.

Nice attempt at Subtlety Erik. Kert shrugs this off and shambles back to class.

Kert does his mandatory gym time sports and fucks off to see the statue after noticing Molly giving Heather a massage in the middle of the gym. People are getting bitches faster than Kert, dolphin would be disappointed.
Kert consults the Buddha statue chaplain for insights into his SOCIAL LINKS. Apparently no one gives a shit about Kert except the scary rapist lady who hates him for some reason, other people are more interesting.

The rest of the gym break goes by and soon it's club time. Kert thinks he did REALLY FUCKIN' GOOD at clubs today but that's probably because no one was there to tell him if he was doing anything wrong.

Marshall comes by as Kert is serving his imaginary friends some tea for Service club and asks us to go do some kareoke with her.
She wants the d bad.

Kert goes home and tells the dolphin of his escapades. The dolphin is pleased.
Last edited by WeeYakk on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sishen
Byond Username: Sishen1542

Post by Sishen » #16706

WeeYakk wrote: Kert goes home and tells the dolphin of his escapades. The dolphin is pleased.
YES MY CHILD, DO ME PROUD.

NOT LIKE MY OTHER SON, BORIS.

HE TOOK THE WRONG SIDE OF THE GENES, IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT.

he's a rapist
WeeYakk

Post by WeeYakk » #16710

Yes, Sishen, since Boris was obviously posted to be a joke character, gave Boris all low stats. I changed the stats to the ones bluespace requested and accidentally created a superman of groping. He is going around feeling up everyone he can and that is why two people hate him so bad.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #16712

I didn't know I needed this in my life so bad
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
ShizCalev
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ShizCalev
Github Username: ShizCalev

Post by ShizCalev » #16715

Please texture edit the Dolphin to be Xemo.

http://c2n.me/4YhtlU.png
Last edited by ShizCalev on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
>Be ling
>Spread misinformation about how SM works to sabotage it
OOC: ChemicalRascal: Lying about game mechanics in relation to an engine that is poorly understood by most isn't cool, though
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #16716

WeeYakk wrote:Yes, Sishen, since Boris was obviously posted to be a joke character, gave Boris all low stats. I changed the stats to the ones bluespace requested and accidentally created a superman of groping. He is going around feeling up everyone he can and that is why two people hate him so bad.
I never knew this game was so realistic.

WeeYakk is my favourite person for this thread.
I play Boris Pepper.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #16721

Can you shrink the images a little so they actually fit the screen, instead of needing to pull the link out of the HTML to see the right hand edge? Also, Jazmin, please, I gave you the highest possible virtue level, and you already want to fuck someone.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
ShizCalev
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ShizCalev
Github Username: ShizCalev

Post by ShizCalev » #16722

Hold control and use your mousewheel.
ImageImage
>Be ling
>Spread misinformation about how SM works to sabotage it
OOC: ChemicalRascal: Lying about game mechanics in relation to an engine that is poorly understood by most isn't cool, though
Sishen

Post by Sishen » #16723

Thunder11 wrote:Can you shrink the images a little so they actually fit the screen, instead of needing to pull the link out of the HTML to see the right hand edge? Also, Jazmin, please, I gave you the highest possible virtue level, and you already want to fuck someone.
She's masochistic so she likes being groped by Borrapist.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #16724

I really hope there's another update today, my sides like this.
I play Boris Pepper.
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #16725

How often will this be updated
I need more now
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #16727

WeeYakk

Post by WeeYakk » #16732

This thread will not allow me to play Transistor tonight. Oh well.
I took some time to make each of the clubs a unique color coated uniform during the break though.

NT ACADEMY. DAY: THE SECOND
Spoiler:
Kert arrives on time, just as unfashionable early just as he did yesterday. Oh there's that girl he's crushing on currently. "Y-Y-YOU HAVE A NICE UHHHH HAIR!" he sputters out.
"Nailed it.", Kert thinks as he walks away spilling his spaghetti behind him.

While walking away LOOK WHO WE BUMP INTO.
Kert is certain that his eyes say "Fuck off already, Erik." but he doesn't wanna look like a jerk in front of Marshall so he listens to him make more meat innuendos.

Kert stops by the chaplain statue again.
Oh good his bully has found a new target.

And then Jace introduces himself to us.
Things are lookin' up for day two!

First period ends and puts an end to that though. Marshall is already tried of him.

Volker has already made himself the class clown with his hilarious "Wear your speedo to all classes" prank. Mr. Finster didn't enjoy it as much as the rest of the class did though.
WHEN SUDDENLY

"She wants to jump your rolls, Kert", says the voice of the calendar dolphin in Kert's head.
Kert complies with her request and completes the task at a satisfactory level.

Then they end up at the pool and trade items. That's like one third of the way to 1st base!
Later Kert asks Selene and Erik to help spread rumors about the bully, Azerthene, Selene is too scared to try. Erik reluctantly agrees, probably because he wants to jump Kert's rolls as well.

Then he consults the chaplain statue once more to see if Marshall has any friends he can use to make Marhshall like him more BUT THEN HE DISCOVERS SOMETHING MOST FOUL.
MR. FINSTER IS PLANNING TO NTR KERT'S SHIT.

That is not okay with Kert, no sir!
Kert musters all his courage, runs up to Mr. Finster, and AAAAAND
Politely asks him to stop.
Kert has severely underestimated Mr. Finster...

Break ends, its swim day at gym today.
Kert tries to spread fake rumours about Mr. Finster but Marshy doesn't quite buy 'em. Conversation shifts to the latest gossip.
That Molly guy is fast. Kert thinks he should get some protips for dealing with the ladies from him.
Speaking of being good with the ladies.

Gets groped by Azerthene, Boris, and now here's Geist just makin' out with Selene in the courtyard. Class bike confirmed for Selene.
Kert breaks that up for being TOO LEWD.

Speaking of lewd things:
...Fascinating.

Also this.

Now school has ended for the day, closing time. Marshy and Kert go into the library to study before walking home together.
Pax cries. He probably found that book about him. Or he's jealous that he has no qt 3.14 grilles to hang out with despite all the white knighting he does against Boris and Azerthene's rape/groping sprees.
Possibly both.
Sishen

Post by Sishen » #16733

WeeYakk wrote:Pax cries. He probably found that book about him. Or he's jealous that he has no qt 3.14 grilles to hang out with despite all the white knighting he does against Boris and Azerthene's rape/groping sprees.
Possibly both.
that book will never die

;_;
WeeYakk

Post by WeeYakk » #16735

5:52 AM - Higgin: Finster's gettin' in on Marshall
5:52 AM - Yakk: whats weird is that he has no traits to make him do that other than scheming or evil
5:52 AM - Yakk: he has asexual, highest virtue, and dislikes women
5:52 AM - Higgin: pfffff
5:52 AM - Higgin: so it's deliberate fuckery
5:52 AM - Yakk: yes
5:52 AM - Higgin: A+ Finster
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #16736

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
This is so good, you can't make this shit up.
3 updates per day pls.
I play Boris Pepper.
Lo6a4evskiy
Byond Username: Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #16737

It's his way of fighting sex in this damn school. Damn kids should stop fucking on the sidewalks!
Bluespace wrote:3 updates per day pls.
Make it five. You can play pretty quickly anyway, it's just the screenshots and the writing.
Sishen

Post by Sishen » #16738

Lo6a4evskiy wrote:It's his way of fighting sex in this damn school. Damn kids should stop fucking on the sidewalks!
Bluespace wrote:3 updates per day pls.
Make it five. You can play pretty quickly anyway, it's just the screenshots and the writing.
Yakk is a busy boy, I might just start an alternate version and see where it goes.
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #16739

>class clown
welp, this game is already approaching towards 2‽
Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #16740

Sishen wrote:Yakk is a busy boy, I might just start an alternate version and see where it goes.
Yeah, if you guys could post a save, that'd be great.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #16742

We could have 2 timelines play out, one from sishen, one from yakk.
I play Boris Pepper.
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #16744

Bluespace wrote:We could have 2 timelines play out, one from sishen, one from yakk.
it's gonna be a clusterfuck, but sure
Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #16746

More AA2 threads into this forum section!

Separate forum section for AA2 threads!
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #16747

Just call the timelines sybil and basil.
I play Boris Pepper.
Sishen

Post by Sishen » #16748

Bluespace wrote:Just call the timelines sybil and basil.
what about arty
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #16749

That can be lo6a's.
I play Boris Pepper.
Mat13295
Byond Username: Mat13295

Post by Mat13295 » #16750

>Basil
>Having players
Hehehehehehehehe
I don't even play here anymore, hue.
Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #16751

Bluespace wrote:That can be lo6a's.
If the guys will post characters, sure. I'm too lazy to create them by myself plus I suck at character creator.
WeeYakk

Post by WeeYakk » #16752

Lo6a4evskiy wrote:
Bluespace wrote:That can be lo6a's.
If the guys will post characters, sure. I'm too lazy to create them by myself plus I suck at character creator.
They're all in the op.

Also my save is named artyom already.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #16753

Yakk has artyom, sishen basil, lo6a Sybil.
Sorted.
Make a thread for each tho.
I play Boris Pepper.
WeeYakk

Post by WeeYakk » #16754

Thunder11 wrote:Can you shrink the images a little so they actually fit the screen, instead of needing to pull the link out of the HTML to see the right hand edge? Also, Jazmin, please, I gave you the highest possible virtue level, and you already want to fuck someone.
Get a bigger monitor or ask stonedone for a more small screen friendly forum.
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #16755

Oh man, what a funny start. What ever shall happen next? Shall more students transfer in? I wager yes in deed, but at what cost?
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #16756

No Paxton in the OP :(
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #16757

Shame, we really needed a clwune to beat on.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
BigJamminJim

Post by BigJamminJim » #16761

Spoiler:
WeeYakk wrote:DAY ONE OF NT ACADEMY technically day 2 since I had to test some shit but Jace was alone so it doesn't really count.

Spoilered because it's a lot of images. A lot of bmp images that I don't feel like turning into better filesize format images.
Here is our final class and the RNG gods have decided that KERT JONSON shall be our player character until something interesting happens.

Kert wakes up, rolls out of his tiny bed, and shimmies his fat rolls into his school uniform best he can. His kickass dolphin calendar whispers to him "Go forth Kert and get the bitches." and so he did.

Kert arrives at school surprisingly early. There's only like three other people here. We encounter our teacher Mr. Finster in the hallways lamenting this game's lack of teacher uniforms for male teachers. We ask for some advice on how to poon the poon and he responds...
Man this guy is an asshole.

Kert aquaints himself with some of his classmates and gets some study time in this guy is all over our dick though.

Lessons go by quickly and suddenly it's break time. Kert offers to take everyone to lunch. His dolphin calendar once told him that bitches love lunch. He finishes eating and - oh.
Well Kert had already eaten lunch but he's a big boy and supposes he can shovel down more food. Kert must've scarred her off with his table manners because she gets the fuck outta there right after finishing.

WHEN SUDDENLY
HELP KERT NEEDS AN ADULT!
Kert gives the scary lady what she wants and she goes away while laughing at him. At least it's almost time to go back to class. But first that Erik guy wants to talk about something.

Nice attempt at Subtlety Erik. Kert shrugs this off and shambles back to class.

Kert does his mandatory gym time sports and fucks off to see the statue after noticing Molly giving Heather a massage in the middle of the gym. People are getting bitches faster than Kert, dolphin would be disappointed.
Kert consults the Buddha statue chaplain for insights into his SOCIAL LINKS. Apparently no one gives a shit about Kert except the scary rapist lady who hates him for some reason, other people are more interesting.

The rest of the gym break goes by and soon it's club time. Kert thinks he did REALLY FUCKIN' GOOD at clubs today but that's probably because no one was there to tell him if he was doing anything wrong.

Marshall comes by as Kert is serving his imaginary friends some tea for Service club and asks us to go do some kareoke with her.
She wants the d bad.

Kert goes home and tells the dolphin of his escapades. The dolphin is pleased.
wheres my character
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Huge image pls spoiler next time
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #16762

SPOILER IIIIITTTT
WeeYakk

Post by WeeYakk » #16764

Kraso wrote:SPOILER IIIIITTTT
Report it and add him to your ignore list.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #16766

Weeeeeeyaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fucking put your language into japanese all those characters my fucking eyesssssssssssssssssssss.
ColonicAcid wrote: Control Panel > Clock, language and Region > Region and Language and stick that shit to Japanese.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #16770

Add Paxton card to OP pls.
I play Boris Pepper.
oph

Post by oph » #16771

yo im feelin that jace is gonna get some soon
i feel it mayn
Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #16775

Bluespace wrote:Add Paxton card to OP pls.
I think I'll run Sybil for few days without him, then we can do "new student" kind of shit with Paxton as PC.
Higgin
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Higgin

Post by Higgin » #16776

I whipped up some characters (without the unlocked character editor because Hongfire's site is a dick) from the olden Sibyl 2 and pre-Sibyl days.

It was a time of flux. Each week brought a new debacle - from cat ears, to armory raids, to metafriends, to the admin drama of Intigracy and the sacking of Failcakes et. al., to the most robust playing seen upon this game and its eventual downfall before the banning hammers of the gods, it was a time before the badgered days and after those relatively innocent steps from rev4473 that saw this community begin.

It was a middle age; but middle ages do not precede ends - they proceed from themselves to a 'now' that is not a 'then', as a father is not his son.

Back then, it was just server two.
Rowdy Randy could not be made in good conscience due to a lack of facial hair.
TBD:
Jon Riker (Mario90900)
Sly (Slyhidden)
Nepeta Leijon (Yinadele)
Lindsay Donk (take a guess)
Ye Olde Honkmeister (Magmaexploiter)
Shoe Snatchin' Willy (TheReverendTerryJones)
William Harshman (ThickWillyNilly)
Gas Mask Mook (Rotwood)
Officer Friendly (Super Aggro Crag)
Alice Evans (Emperor of Catkind)
Carl Sagan (Dixbfloppin)
Smoke Shaw(Shinu, GROVE/COVE STREET FOR LYFE)
Art White(Aranamor)
Josh Morris(Jembo)
Frank Woodward(CA)
Austin Rosello(dacelo)
Broba Fett(Jebediah Smith)
Holden McGroin(Hoojsak)
Matthew Hoff(Baconatorxking)
Jarsh Mellow(jarshmellow)
Tonto Tooktook(tonto is love, tonto is life, null)
Slab Bulkhead(Kamikaze6714)
many more that don't get due credit because I can only remember so much trivia at one time
Last edited by Higgin on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:52 pm, edited 7 times in total.
feedback appreciated here <3
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #16777

Lo6a4evskiy wrote:
Bluespace wrote:Add Paxton card to OP pls.
I think I'll run Sybil for few days without him, then we can do "new student" kind of shit with Paxton as PC.
Neat, go go go.
I play Boris Pepper.
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #16787

I just realized from that list only one person is still playing SS13
Higgin
In-Game Admin

Post by Higgin » #16789

Kraso wrote:I just realized from that list only one person is still playing SS13
Yep. You, MaiEmershon, and a few others would be on there if you didn't still pop around a bit.
Mario90900
Byond Username: Mario90900

Post by Mario90900 » #16791

Hiss.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #16795

I LOVE THIS THREAD EVEN MORE NOW HI MARIO
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
rosello

Post by rosello » #16825

I was expecting Marshall to get punched the fuck out not to become the waifu oh god
wake me up before you jojo
Marshall/Mira Mudskipper, Bethan/Renni Ashbird, Trish/Susan Gecko, Mia Karp/K.A.R.P, Elliot Spark, Adriana/Octavia Spiral, Mimi Mime, Violet Caterpillar, Eve Steel, Bethan Butterfly
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #16832

Higgin wrote:I whipped up some characters (without the unlocked character editor because Hongfire's site is a dick) from the olden Sibyl 2 and pre-Sibyl days.

It was a time of flux. Each week brought a new debacle - from cat ears, to armory raids, to metafriends, to the admin drama of Intigracy and the sacking of Failcakes et. al., to the most robust playing seen upon this game and its eventual downfall before the banning hammers of the gods, it was a time before the badgered days and after those relatively innocent steps from rev4473 that saw this community begin.

It was a middle age; but middle ages do not precede ends - they proceed from themselves to a 'now' that is not a 'then', as a father is not his son.

Back then, it was just server two.
Rowdy Randy could not be made in good conscience due to a lack of facial hair.
TBD:
Jon Riker (Mario90900)
Sly (Slyhidden)
Nepeta Leijon (Yinadele)
Lindsay Donk (take a guess)
Ye Olde Honkmeister (Magmaexploiter)
Shoe Snatchin' Willy (TheReverendTerryJones)
William Harshman (ThickWillyNilly)
Gas Mask Mook (Rotwood)
Officer Friendly (Super Aggro Crag)
Alice Evans (Emperor of Catkind)
Carl Sagan (Dixbfloppin)
Smoke Shaw(Shinu, GROVE/COVE STREET FOR LYFE)
Art White(Aranamor)
Josh Morris(Jembo)
Frank Woodward(CA)
Austin Rosello(dacelo)
Broba Fett(Jebediah Smith)
Holden McGroin(Hoojsak)
Matthew Hoff(Baconatorxking)
Jarsh Mellow(jarshmellow)
Tonto Tooktook(tonto is love, tonto is life, null)
Slab Bulkhead(Kamikaze6714)
many more that don't get due credit because I can only remember so much trivia at one time

Can people from Sybil be in Basil in this "time warp"? Or is it server locked
Higgin
In-Game Admin

Post by Higgin » #16834

Throw'm wherever, man.
Last edited by Higgin on Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.