According to this Wikipedia article, Biker from Hotline Miami is considered to be an antagonist in Space Station 13

Resolved.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: According to this Wikipedia article, Biker from Hotline Miami is considered to be an antagonist in Space Station 13

Post by terranaut » #636235

It's an example. Are they supposed not to use it because it could be mistaken for a character or a reference from another game?
You're retarded.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Fazbeus

Re: According to this Wikipedia article, Biker from Hotline Miami is considered to be an antagonist in Space Station 13

Post by Fazbeus » #636281

terranaut wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:42 pm It's an example. Are they supposed not to use it because it could be mistaken for a character or a reference from another game?
You're retarded.
What? Why would they exactly use this screenshot as an example when you can literally use something much more neutral and somewhat representing of an actual game? Are you saying that there are no other good examples exist and this is the only one that they can possibly use? Like a traitor with a double esword and some dead bodies around them would be much better and more appropriate than this one. But I suppose arguing with a tone deaf neckbeard basement dweller who calls me retarded just because they don't agree with me, simply can't accept my own point of view or can't even understand what I am trying to say is useless, I can see that. /tg/ station community in a nutshell.
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #636308

why
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #636309

why

theres a better place to spend your time, don't waste 2 hours writing a lecture trying to teach the person your opinions
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
Fazbeus

Post by Fazbeus » #636322

InfiniteGalaxies wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:35 pm why

theres a better place to spend your time, don't waste 2 hours writing a lecture trying to teach the person your opinions
Bold of you to assume that I spent 2 hours replying, but whatever you say.