Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

ANIMETIDDIES - Big boobs inside

Post by Pepper » #699717

NSFW:
Big boob is here
^ I always deliver on my promises.
:shock: Image :shock:

This is the September 2023 headmin campaign thread for ANIMETIDDIES. Vote for me if you like big boobs or the policies listed below.

Who am I?

I am ANIMETIDDIES/Pepper Mint. I have been playing /tg/station13 since 2017. A lot has changed since then, and the community's numbers have grown significantly. As a 2-time /tg/ Toolbox Tournament Champion. (2017 and 2019), I qualify as a highly skilled and dangerous Gamer.

Here is what I want to do if I become Headmin.

1. Take steps toward allowing LRP and MRP servers to act more independently of each other, with the end goal of potentially having a 4th, MRP exclusive headmin election at the end of the coming term.
► Show Spoiler
2. Create escalation regulations for headroles to curb specific department heads from valid hunting.
► Show Spoiler
3. You will play in the Event Hall.
► Show Spoiler
4. I want to reintroduce self deleting threads to the Player’s Club.
► Show Spoiler
Please let me know what you think, and consider voting for me this time around. This thread will be actively updated with any information I feel is pertinent throughout the rest of the election.
Last edited by Pepper on Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
help
Pepper

Re: ANIMETIDDIES - Big boobs inside

Post by Pepper » #699718

Links to my answers to the various debate threads are here.

"Candidate Scrubby Checkpoint"
► Show Spoiler
"March 2023 Headmin Self-Insert Fanfic Workshop - the thread"
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Pepper on Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
help
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #700284

Have you any prior experience as an admin (or similar role) on server? What differences might exist between those experiences if so?

Since I feel the first agenda is really two in one, so tackling the first half, how exactly do you anticipate separating the two servers further than mere server tribalism. You mention similarities but is the intent here for total separation in admins, codebase and rules? How do you foresee doing this as a headmin or how would you facilitate this and with who?

Second part, why do you think breaking the triumvirate would functionally allow for better management? The benefit of the triumvirate currently is that any given inter-headmin decision will inevitably have a majority vote. How do you anticipate resolving deadlocks? wouldn't this ultimately undermine the effectiveness of the team?

Your second agenda is already policy to some degree. Departmental defense is something heads of staff can enact, but in situations outside of this, heads of staff are not necessarily empowered with imbalanced escalation restrictions.

The third: I mean, if someone wanted to do something on Event Hallthat warrants a whole server dedicated to it, I think they are entirely able to approach MSO to organize that currently.

The fourth: So basically, you want to return the Hut without calling it the Hut?
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #700401

TIDDIIIIES. Er, um, anyway, I have some questions:

- Who would vote for the 4th headmin? Manuel players? Manuel admins? Both? How is that determined?
- How would you liason introducing self-deletion to the player's club? Particularly, with Rave, although I imagine other GMs or maybe MSO have opinions on it.

Other stuff on your thread I was curious have already been responded somewhere else or it's not something of interest to me atm. Thank you :)
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Pepper

Post by Pepper » #700434

NecromancerAnne wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:44 am Have you any prior experience as an admin (or similar role) on server? What differences might exist between those experiences if so?
I stopped doing any active jannie for online stuff when I was like 14. Since then, I've become a first responder and picked up a lot of skills related to socialization, crisis management, and alloting responsibility. The major differences between that and being an admin on SS13 is that nobody is literally dying.
NecromancerAnne wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:44 am Since I feel the first agenda is really two in one, so tackling the first half, how exactly do you anticipate separating the two servers further than mere server tribalism. You mention similarities but is the intent here for total separation in admins, codebase and rules?
The general opinions I've seen levied around this concept seemed to be based on a misunderstanding of intensity. No, I don't think totally separating LRP/MRP in it's totality is a good idea. Everything would continue business as usual with the addition a larger scope for config changes on the MRP servers and (eventually) the election of a headmin(s) with the responsibility of maintaining MRP config, policy/rulings, and testmerges. Admins and players that play primarily play/take tickets on Manuel would be highly encouraged to seek out the MRP headmin position rather than the roles that cover Bagil/Sybil/Terry. The intent here is simple - every election cycle the server triablism comes out in full swing with each one pushing a headmin seat for their server's individual candidate. With the addition of MRP head administration, everyone is guaranteed to get someone that won't outright neglect one server type from another or impose changes that are misguided or unwarranted. I draw the line at LRP/MRP specifically because I think there are fundamental differences in philosophy of what SS13 is or why it's enjoyable. Sybil/Terry/Bagil tend to be on a similar wavelength.
NecromancerAnne wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:44 am How do you foresee doing this as a headmin or how would you facilitate this and with who?
The entire concept would require coordination from the entire headmin team. As for this coming term, I would only want to start making tweaks to MRP servers config to start priming and setting basic prescedent for what exactly the new role would be responsible for. I'd like to run player polls on Manuel to gauge popularity of certain toggleable features (ie nonhuman headroles, warops, security slot scaling) to implement what seems best for a more story-driven environment. When the following election comes around, the newly elected MRP headmin would be given free reign to take their two servers in whatever direction they see best. Everything is fair game, these are not my decisions to make. This way the two servers can take off in diverging directions without having to compete for headmin slots or step on eachother toes.
NecromancerAnne wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:44 am Second part, why do you think breaking the triumvirate would functionally allow for better management? The benefit of the triumvirate currently is that any given inter-headmin decision will inevitably have a majority vote. How do you anticipate resolving deadlocks? wouldn't this ultimately undermine the effectiveness of the team?
As I mentioned in the OP I'm intentionally leaving the specifics vague to allow any other headmins/admins to give their input. There's a number of possible layouts to try here. Ultimately I think most impasse situations could be resolved through the indirect input of the LRP headmins. Remember - all the headmins would be part of the same team, just given different responsibilities and voting privileges. There is a lot to be gained from communicating and listening to eachother between servers.
NecromancerAnne wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:44 am Your second agenda is already policy to some degree. Departmental defense is something heads of staff can enact, but in situations outside of this, heads of staff are not necessarily empowered with imbalanced escalation restrictions.
Most clarifying policy on this matter is MRP only (MRP rule 3 and 4). I want to bring the principle to "do your job" to head roles on all servers. The intention here is to encourage heads of staff to man the fort and not abandon their job's duties.
NecromancerAnne wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:44 am The third: I mean, if someone wanted to do something on Event Hallthat warrants a whole server dedicated to it, I think they are entirely able to approach MSO to organize that currently.
And yet it barely happens. I will lead by example.
NecromancerAnne wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:44 am The fourth: So basically, you want to return the Hut without calling it the Hut?
The OG Hut had much laxer rules and a much shorter deletion period. I want to keep the existing Club rules with the addition of self-cleaning threads. Three months is a long time.
conrad wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:33 pm - Who would vote for the 4th headmin? Manuel players? Manuel admins? Both? How is that determined?
As mentioned above - it depends on the collectively agreed upon configuration of the new team. Manuel admins would get first pickings to vote on an MRP headmin slot.
conrad wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:33 pm - How would you liason introducing self-deletion to the player's club? Particularly, with Rave, although I imagine other GMs or maybe MSO have opinions on it.
I will be headmin and Rave will not be.
help
Pepper

Post by Pepper » #701001

this post is for thunder12345 only. if you can see this post and you arent him your computer has a virus

big boobs
NSFW:
help
carlarc
Byond Username: Carlarc

Post by carlarc » #701217

Bigg Bobs approves this thread.
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #701730

Pepper wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:51 am
1. Take steps toward allowing LRP and MRP servers to act more independently of each other, with the end goal of potentially having a 4th, MRP exclusive headmin election at the end of the coming term.
Does this mean there would be one LRP headmin and one MRP headmin, or would you just be giving MRP players double representation at the expense of LRP players?
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Pepper

Post by Pepper » #701768

ekaterina wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:42 am Does this mean there would be one LRP headmin and one MRP headmin, or would you just be giving MRP players double representation at the expense of LRP players?
In practice this 4th role would have a much more limited scope of what they can actually change - stuff that exclusively affects MRP only. Inversely the regular headmin team would have less input on what actually gets changed on Manuel. At this point I'm honestly considering calling it something like "Mannyger" because I am envisioning something like a mini-headmin anyways.

Could a Manuel player or admin run for the regular headmin position? Yeah, but it would be kind of redundant because they would have limited power to change the servers they actually play on.
help
Pepper

Post by Pepper » #702448

help