► Show Spoiler

Stereo Fun Facts
Make what you will of this information.
► Show Spoiler

TLDR
Really?
► Show Spoiler

Debate Responses
So you don't have to look for them yourself.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by AwkwardStereo on Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:10 am, edited 14 times in total.
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Re: Stereo 2023 (Vote for Armodias Edition)

Post by AwkwardStereo » #700177

proof tyhat i have the brain damage to be headmin
hiimstereo3.PNG
add 307 to get the true total btw
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #700209

either put an actual campaign together or im just going to disqualify you man, come on even pepper can come up with at least one idea.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #700235

I'm pretty sure this dipshit helped meme me into almost winning the player vote last election.

Would be funny as all heck for him to actually get a meaningful platform up and use the meme power to win it himself.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #700237

oranges wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:03 am either put an actual campaign together or im just going to disqualify you man, come on even pepper can come up with at least one idea.
I've updated the OP with some broadstrokes for now but I'll give it another pass later tonight.

It worked last election and I figured I'd try again this time.
AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #700238

Timberpoes wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:01 am I'm pretty sure this dipshit helped meme me into almost winning the player vote last election.

Would be funny as all heck for him to actually get a meaningful platform up and use the meme power to win it himself.
another satisfied timber voter, no regrettis :salute:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #700251

looks fine now, thanks
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #700258

Stereo's going at the top of my list again, it's gonna happen eventually yessir.
AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #700266

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:07 am Stereo's going at the top of my list again, it's gonna happen eventually yessir.
i'll be top voting armodias and you should too :salute:
► Show Spoiler
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #700380

Can you explain why you're running if you're endorsing the players' top vote to armodias? What is your goal here?
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #700402

I have some questions.

- Cocaine?

Other stuff on your thread I was curious have already been responded somewhere else or it's not something of interest to me atm. Thank you :)
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #700405

dirk_mcblade wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:58 pm Can you explain why you're running if you're endorsing the players' top vote to armodias? What is your goal here?
I'm a jaded and burnt out former admin who has only logged onto TG13 to post in the Player's Club. There was a time where I was very aware of everything going on on Sybil. Even 6 months after I retired (and when I first ran for Headmin) I still possessed a keen awareness of the goings on of Sybil, and much of my previous experience was still relevant then. A year after my retirement and that experience and perspective is worth less. I've been plugged out of the loop for time enough where there's going to be some catch up.

Armodias is not yet burnt out, though maybe jaded. They've got more passion for the game and the community than I do. They've put themselves out there showing that they want to engage with people and make some fun that they can enjoy. They're not a 1 year into a burnout phase where they only show up on TG13 to slip people in the main hall while counting and then shitposting in the Player's Club (and even then I mostly just lurk). And I can't forget that they're a Sybilian. I gotta represent the homies. I'd be top voting Scriptis if the fucker hadn't dropped out of the race. I want an LRP candidate in the running, and I think they've got some things going on that makes them a better candidate than myself. Hell, last election I endorsed Timber and I would fucking do it again. I put myself in 3rd place on my own ballot last election because there were 2 people I thought should win over me.

I think if elected I could still do some good, but I don't think I should be anyone's first choice. I'm just here to have fun and fuck around. Winning is secondary.
AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #700407

conrad wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:33 pm I have some questions.

- Cocaine?

Other stuff on your thread I was curious have already been responded somewhere else or it's not something of interest to me atm. Thank you :)
:doge:
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #700414

AwkwardStereo wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:46 pm
conrad wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:33 pm I have some questions.

- Cocaine?

:doge:
topvote ong
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #701117

Nobody has stepped up to host the Headmin Debates on Discord because everyone who would do it is also running for Headmin.

In 24 hours, if nobody has declared they will host this event, I will be dropping out to do it myself.
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #701287

AwkwardStereo wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:26 pm Nobody has stepped up to host the Headmin Debates on Discord because everyone who would do it is also running for Headmin.

In 24 hours, if nobody has declared they will host this event, I will be dropping out to do it myself.
I already endorsed you as #5, are you gonna do ya boy dirty like that?
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #701336

AwkwardStereo wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:26 pm Nobody has stepped up to host the Headmin Debates on Discord because everyone who would do it is also running for Headmin.

it's been like 3 days
AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #701344

oranges wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:25 pm

it's been like 3 days
and i want to make sure they happen. the talk in events-bus that i've seen has been intermittent and wishy-washy.

someone in eventsbus has expressed interest last night, but i haven't heard that they will so i am waiting to hear back from them in the next hour or two

edit: someone else is doing it, i will now expunge all concern