Which other candidate would you like to work with? How do you think you will work with the Host vote?

Resolved.
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Which other candidate would you like to work with? How do you think you will work with the Host vote?

Post by Fikou » #701944

A simple question. One headmin has already been chosen, and there's like 12 people that may win that aren't you. Which ones would you like to work the most with, and what do you think about the host vote and their way of thinking?
Sorry for being late on this, not sure if anyone will respond :P
Sightld2
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Sightld2

Re: Which other candidate would you like to work with? How do you think you will work with the Host vote?

Post by Sightld2 » #701960

This is such a rough question because I think all the other candidates have their unique perks. I'd like to work with Thrax because they have a grasp on security gameplay and I'm interested in what they want to do with Space law. I'd like to work with Cheshify because I have seen his capacity to tackle large undertakings. That Fikou guy seems kinda cool 'cause he plays on both the MRP and LRP servers and could provide some maintainer perspective.

Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Re: Which other candidate would you like to work with? How do you think you will work with the Host vote?

Post by Cheshify » #701983

Working alongside Xemo / Thebiblemelts while adminning is a joy. They're an intelligent and hardworking admin who I do not see myself having any issues cooperating with them since we've spent a bit of time cooperating in Asay.

Most of the candidates are admins, many of which I routinely interact with (Thrax, Fikou, Sightld2, Wineallwine, Kubiso) and I've never had any issues to think of with them. They're all good admins who I can trust to back me up on the servers.

As for the others?

I know Armodias from the event team and they're a capable runner, which could very well translate into a leadership position.

I've seen xPokee on Manuel from time to time, they're a good player and I'm excited to see how they fare in the chance they win.

Stereo.

Ian0 is the undisputed admin king of Terry who absolutely will do fantastically and be easy to work with, no question there.

As for anyone else, I'm a personable person. Good with forming professional connections and working in teams (see: 2+ years as admin), I can't find myself really having issues in a team with any other qualified and well intentioned head admin.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #701991

Fikou.
Spoiler:
wtf serious answer for fikou? fikou is really nice and is never mean. they’re really funny. i’m good friends with fikou :) i like fikou!
Stereo is funny and boastful I’m always a stereo fan

Sight is a silicon player (TRAGIC) but they’re a good silicon player… they’re nice i like em. i remember when they first got trial’s and everyone had positive experiences of them and for good reason.

as for the host vote i honestly havent interacted with em at all. but they did reply to a ticket with a kermit ascii, and then the ban appeal, and then the admin complaint, so... i think we’d get along just fine. i’ve been told they also follow the spirit of the rules rather than by the book, so that already predisposes me to like them immensely.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #701992

I FORGOT TO INCLUDE BUGSTEP AND IAIN0….

Bugstep is cool AND a personal friend of mine. so y’know, that makes it pretty easy to get along with her

Iain has a nice calming british voice. they’re also interested in the admin wiki (sort of training?) stuff so i think it would be helluva lotta fun to sit down and talk about all that jazz with em. no clue how we would get along with other things (they play exclusively terry, i have never played terry) but i think we’d get a ton of stuff done together :).

fuck u double post IDC!!!
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #701999

Fikou, Scriptis, Armodius, and Animetiddies I think would all help me commit arson if I asked.

Chesh would help but would probably want their involvement concealed as much as possible (i ain't a snitch!!).

No disrespect to the others but I don't think you guys would aid me in the pursuit of criminal activities and I think I would mostly cramp your style.

I don't know anything about TBM and my only brief glimpses into them was during the Headmin Debates that I was late for. In that hour I gleamed that TBM is probably pretty cool but I couldn't tell you if they would help me commit arson.
xPokee
Byond Username: XPokee

Post by xPokee » #702010

I haven't had much experience interacting with many of the other candidates.
From the time I've spent on Manuel, TheBibleMelts seems easy to get along with and chill.
I'd love to work alongside Chesh, Thrax, or Sight since I've had the most time interacting with them on Manuel.
Fikou seems cool, especially since he supports my cat.
That one felinid player.
► Show Spoiler