[niknakflak] obvious personal grudge

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
allura
Byond Username: Allura

[niknakflak] obvious personal grudge

Post by allura » #23675

up until maybe 2-3 weeks ago i thought niknakflak was a pretty cool guy other than being mildly autismal but man who cares.
then one day in nanobus i started complaining and niknak went full retard and has acted like a big tree ever since.

examples: there was this one time that in ooc i posted a puush that was a tiny image, maybe 50x50 pixels, of nothing but Luck in game, with no one near him, captioned "what i masturbated to" and he banned me for 30 minutes for "ick in the ock" and apparently was cheering in the teamspeak and making fun of me.

just now i said that goon was better than artyom in ooc and he muted me from ooc. and hasnt unmuted me yet. because i said i like goon more than artyom.
>no freedom of speech

Rockdtben
Site Admin
Byond Username: Rockdtben
Github Username: Rockdtben

Re: [niknakflak] obvious personal grudge

Post by Rockdtben » #23680

allura wrote:up until maybe 2-3 weeks ago i thought niknakflak was a pretty cool guy other than being mildly autismal but man who cares.
then one day in nanobus i started complaining and niknak went full retard and has acted like a big tree ever since.

examples: there was this one time that in ooc i posted a puush that was a tiny image, maybe 50x50 pixels, of nothing but Luck in game, with no one near him, captioned "what i masturbated to" and he banned me for 30 minutes for "ick in the ock" and apparently was cheering in the teamspeak and making fun of me.

just now i said that goon was better than artyom in ooc and he muted me from ooc. and hasnt unmuted me yet. because i said i like goon more than artyom.
>no freedom of speech

This is not a valid admin complaint. There are no actionable items in this post.
Custom Software Solutions, Mentorship, and game development ----> Main Site
Game Master: 03/24/2022 - Now || Domain Holder: 04/15/2014 - 03/24/2022 || Code Project Lead: 02/01/2014 - 10/07/2014 || G-Admin: 12/29/2013 - 04/04/2015 || T-Admin: 3/29/2013 - 12/29/2013 || Codermin: ? - 3/29/2013 || Started Playing: 6/13/2006 || "Took no shit from shitters" - MrStonedOne