Not WGW

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
youngbuckliontiger

Not WGW

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #36406

it wasnt woodys got wood. Please look at the words first before you ban right away...
I just wanted to see if people liked my new book :(
One day while Andy was eating, Woody got hungry. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy ate the juicy kawaii cake. He approached Andy which startled him and make him drop the cake everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being covered in cake made him hungrier than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to eat with you." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to eat with you in my Kawaii plate!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored silverware and used only the spoon. Woody: Oh my! It's cherry flavored! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then ate the cake in Andy's tight plate! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody ate the cake back and forth into Andy's nice plate, continuosly making a bork wet noise. The other toys also became hungry and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started drooling all over them, and then they started to eat. Andy: Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning the cake's inside so well! Your spoon is stimulating the cake! OH YES! All the other toys became so hungry by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody inside the plate. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round plate. Andy: "No wait guys! My plate cannot hold this much! Its getting so full! All toys went inside of poor squirming Andy's plate and pretty much, the plate was beyond full, and broke from having the insides completely broken. The mother came inside and found Andy, crying with the broken plate full of toys, with a half eaten cake gone bad.

Getting banned instantly without even looking at the logs. I did not read the WGW.
If copying and pasting books in deadchat is bannable then im sorry.
Player name: Rob Ust
Lets have fun in SS13!
I don't play anymore though.