[AN0N3] Pasikonik Grasshopper - Permanent Ban

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
Pasicocknick

[AN0N3] Pasikonik Grasshopper - Permanent Ban

Post by Pasicocknick » #44381

BYOND KEY: Pasikonik
In-Game Character: Pasikonik Grasshopper

Who banned me: AN0N3
Why and for how long: Permanently for being a Pasicocknick or something like that.
When was I banned: I have no idea, it must have been months ago during summer, I assume.

My side of the story: So I was chilling on Teamspeak and then that guy AN0N3 comes in and we talk and shit. So then we begin talking about SS13, I tell him that I can play on TG13 and he didn't believe me. I told him that I'll go on Sybil and greytide him, and if I manage to take down the whole security force he'll let me be. He agreed to the rules and conditions.
I have done a hussar charge into the brig as a lone assistant called Pasikonik Grasshopper, started pushing one security around over and over again till he pulled out a taser gun. I push him down, taze him and strip him, and then the warden and head of security surrounds me. Those idiots try to take me down, but instead manage to stun eachother because you guys are fucking unrobust. I mercy-kill them to help them go away from all this shame they've experienced, and after making sure that the entire security force was dead or dying, I walked out like the man.
Then that faggot AN0N3 bans me for this reason. I admit, he has an original way of modifying nicknames. Pasicocknick? Could that mean he is obsessed with male genitalia too much? Perhaps I could deliver a bag of dicks or a foot-long dick-shaped lollipop to his house and watch him gag on the sugary goodness?

Why should I be unbanned: I have made a deal with that lying faggot piece of shit and he didn't keep his word. I think that he is a lying kebab motherfucker and I should be unbanned immediately, he probably got mad over the fact that I robusted the shit out of him due to his own idiocy. By the way, he sounds like a total faggot on voice, that's why I hate him.
I demand unbanning or else your house will be visited by unidentified members of Islamic State of Iraq and the Syria. They have machetes and bulletproof shibash', so don't fuck with them.

This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^) This is a shitpost you idiots. :^)
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Re: [AN0N3] Pasikonik Grasshopper - Permanent Ban

Post by CreationPro » #44383

lol
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #44394

I'm mounting this on my wall as we speak.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #44413

write goku on your ass and post it and we'll unban you
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #44415

Kavaloosh wrote:write goku on your ass and post it and we'll unban you
Better yet get a tattoo of Goku kissing Anne Frank on his ass