IGBA2.0 jobban appeal

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
IGBA2.0

IGBA2.0 jobban appeal

Post by IGBA2.0 » #589288

My ckey is Igunbase, you told me to make a forum post, so I'm making one. You have one chance to prove to me you're not monkeys using this forum as a vague veil of proffesionalism to just do whatever the fuck you wanted to do from the beggining anyway. No, I'm not using your format, if your format is so important to you then you can copy/paste the contents of this message into that format and repost this, but I'm not going to do that for you.

The crux of my issue is that I've been given not only a job ban, but several bans from discord and several bans from the server for insisting that the admins do their jobs. It is not reasonable for the admins to expect me to do their administrative work for them given that I have not broken any server rules or accepted any responsibility for doing the administration teams work for them.

However, it was implied to me that you guys don't use your forums as kangaroo courts and in respect of that ideal, I'll budge an inch for that show of good will.

What I feel is happening here is that I'm being expected to make a convincing and charasmatic argument to you for why I shouldn't have the rules of the server broken at my expense without administration getting involved. I feel the placement of responsibility on my shoulders to argue for why I should be protected by your server rules is some fucked shit. I know I'm abrassive, and I know people aren't rubbed the right way by me, I know if anything is going to be placed on a contest of charisma I'm going to come out on the losing end. It's absoloutely fucked that something as important as being protected by the rules of the server are reliant on me first succeeding at a contest of charisma in order to be protected by them. That should be the defualt, it shouldn't be something I have to fight for the privelage of.

The fact that I've received a job ban, a 24 hour ban from the server, been adminhelp muted several times, been banned from the discord several time, and am now banned from the server again all because I've refused to make this a test of my charisma (Which I know I'll lose because I refuse to kiss ass) is fucked up given that it never should have been a test of charisma to begin with.

I'll adress the initial situation that set this all off, it's in my opinion the least important part of this entire situation and the part I care the least about (I care much more about not having to fight the admins to do their jobs than I do about any speccific greytider memeing on me in game), but it is still important to adress.

I was playing captain at the time and an entirerly arbitrary and entirerly frivalous mutiny was pulled on me by a security officer (Not the HoS), becuase he was being arrested, to which the rest of security simply stood by and did nothing even as the captain was giving them direct orders to involve themselves.

This is against server rules. Mutiny cannot be done for zero reason, and not liking the fact he had been arrested, is close enough to zero reason. I feel it speaks to my point that in my adminhelp with Doctor Brutality, when I asked him to think of a single situation less arbitrary than the situation that was in front of us, he was not able to come up with an example for me.

When I adminhelped, hoping to get an admin to stop server rules from being broken at my expense, for whatever reason (I assume the reason was that they didn't find me charasmatic enough to want to help me) they decided to simply let the players continue to break server rules at my expense and when I inisisted that he do his job, he punished me for having the gall to do so.

Not only is refusing an instance to do your job when you have accepted a responsibility onto yourself to do your job fucked up, but then to go so far as to use the administrative privelages you only have because of that acceptance of responsibility to punish someone for insisting that you do your job is on a whole other level of fucked up.

Right, I writ my forum post. I understand that you feel I'm making a mountain out a molehill or that I'm throwing a tantrum of whatever, but the idea that an admin can arbitrarirly decide he doesn't want to help me becuase he doesn't like me is not something I am willing to accept and will continue to insist that Doctor Brutality does his fucking job until he gets the fuck over himself and does it.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: IGBA2.0 jobban appeal

Post by Domitius » #589292

Please remake your ban format following the format found in this sub-forum https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44

This thread will be locked until your post is edited to follow the format.