[Ridgyax] Mikisx1234 - poor behavior

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
Mikisx123
Byond Username: Mikisx1234

[Ridgyax] Mikisx1234 - poor behavior

Post by Mikisx123 » #702761

BYOND account: Mikisx1234
Character name: beliver-603
Ban type: jobban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Consistently has shown poor behavior in this role. Using the Me verb to communicate with xenos to get them friendly, grabbing SSD marines to get them hugged and bring them shipside, even bringing xenos shipside in an attempt to get admins to turn them 'greeno'. This is very much against the spirit of things, and breaking rules at the same time. They have been warned several times as a researcher against these behaviors.
Time ban was placed: 2023-09-02 20:03:36
Server you were playing on when banned: TGMC
Round ID in which ban was placed: 23099
Your side of the story: ok leme be clear i didnt know that u cant use me verb to talk with xeno and also odther dude was using that to comunicate with them and also i didnt know that hugging ssd dudes and making them into greenos was bad cuz i knew that if i would kidnap a non ssd hugged dude and he didnt wan to become a greeno i would get banned by grefing well i alsomst did but i didnt know that eighter in the first place but anyways about that xenos i got on the shipside they said on me verb that they wanted to be a greeno too so i bring them in didnt knowing that was againts the rules and when i got them next to the contaiment cell in anarche and also the cell was broken at the time so i coudent put them in the cell cuz it was broken anyways when i asked an admin to turn those xenos into greenos he refused cuz i was ussing me verb to comunicate with them with it was understaneble reason but since they werent greenos and the cell was broken they escaped but the ssd dude didnt bursted yet so i waited untill he burst and when he bursted i told an admin to atlest make the bursted one into a greeno but he refused again saing that i cant use me verb to comunicate with xeno and i cant hugg ssd pepole so the other xeno also escaped making shipside into chaos and i didnt used an ssd dude to make greenos or me verb to talk with xenos ever again
Why you think you should be unbanned: welp the answer is simple greenos cuz they bring joy to pepole and also im the only man making them (i think and beside admins making them an event when im not around) and also i learn from my mistakes like when i was told to not forse burst pepole for greenos and i never did that again well not including that accidental one but it was just an missunderstanding
References of good conduct: nope i didnt playon any servers when i was this jobbanned like hell i wasnt playing ss13 at all cuz i was thinkig why did i do that and stuff like that and also school
Anything else we should know: nope
GPeckman
Byond Username: GPeckman

Re: [Ridgyax] Mikisx1234 - poor behavior

Post by GPeckman » #702762

This is the forum for TG bans, not TGMC bans. You want to be here: viewforum.php?f=70
Mikisx123
Byond Username: Mikisx1234

Re: [Ridgyax] Mikisx1234 - poor behavior

Post by Mikisx123 » #702763

my bad