What AI do you play?

I cast magic missile at the darkness
Jack7D1

Byond Username: Jack7D1

What AI do you play?

Postby Jack7D1 » Sat May 02, 2020 2:39 pm #560355

What AI do you play? What's their personality? What are they known for?
Elysius Languida is a pacifist moth who dies every round.

XivilaiAnaxes

Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: What AI do you play?

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Mon May 04, 2020 4:20 am #560507

I've started running as an apathetic AI - I might look around and watch a few things but unless I'm directly obliged to do something (law 2 command or human antag I have to bolt in assuming they can't just leave - wizard) I go out of my way to do nothing and if obligated to do something, do as little as possible.

Very relaxing.

wesoda25

Byond Username: Wesoda25

Postby wesoda25 » Mon May 04, 2020 4:21 am #560508

just wanna say if you are an ai and your gimmick is hating humans don’t bother posting
How Much Does Crushed Stone Delivery Cost?

Summary: Gravel Delivery Prices
Minus crushed rock costs $12-$35 per cubic yard while clean crushed rock costs $30-$50 per cubic yard. Delivery and spreading can double those prices. However, the more material you order, the less the total cost. Delivery is usually free of charge up to 10 miles.

Relevant: https://www.kompareit.com/homeandgarden ... stone1.png

Crushed rock is a type of gravel that has been mechanically broken down into small pieces and sorted by size. It is a highly versatile product, used for driveways, pathways, flower beds or as a base for concrete, pavers, asphalt, retaining walls, sheds or foundations.

Crushed rock is a very strong and durable material, and it offers great traction. It is available for delivery by the cubic yard, typically by landscaping supply companies that also sell products such as mulch, sand and soil.

About Crushed Rock Delivery
There are two basic types of crushed rocks: minus and clean. Both are available in a variety of sizes and colors, but they are used differently.

1. Any crushed rock with the word minus in the description (3/4-inch minus, for example) will also contain smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. This type packs down tightly, making it ideal for established driveways without drainage problems, as well as a base material for porches, patios, walkways, driveways and the like.
  2. Clean crushed rock does not have the smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. If it is advertised as 1/4 inch, all pieces are that size. Because clean crushed rock does not pack down tightly, it is not ideal as a base. But it is great for new driveways or those with drainage problems. It also works well for decorative pathways, walkways, plant beds and flower beds.

If you’re unsure of which type to buy, ask a professional, particularly if you have problems such as excessive erosion, improper drainage or muddy conditions.

Crushed rock is typically sold by the cubic yard (27 square feet). Before you place an order, you’ll have to url=https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculators/construction/square-footage-calculator.php]determine the square footage of the area you need to covero/url] and how deep you want the rock to be. As a guideline, one cubic yard covers about 324 square feet, one inch deep. Similarly, it covers 162 square feet, 2 inches deep.

pPea Gravel Cost
Expect to pay between around $35 per cubic yard or $40 to $45 per ton for pea gravel delivery. The price will decrease significantly for large quantities of pea gravel. If you are looking for a color other than gray, the cost will increase.

Pea gravel is a small hard stone that is about the size of a pea. The most common size is 3/8 inch. It is smooth and generally round with no sharp edges. It is frequently used in home gardening and decorative landscaping projects such as accenting flower beds and gardens.

Cost of Crushed Rock Delivery
The price of crushed rock depends on the type and size you select, and the amount. It is also heavily influenced by your geographic location. Prices in big cities are easily double what they are in many rural areas.

1. Minus crushed rock is less expensive, ranging from about $12-$35 per cubic yard, not including delivery or spreading.
  2. Clean crushed rock usually ranges in price from $30-$50 per cubic yard, also not including delivery or spreading.

Delivery and spreading charges vary, too, but in many cases they will double the price. The more you order, however, the less per cubic yard delivery charges will be.

Source: https://www.kompareit.com/homeandgarden ... costs.html

terranaut
TGMC Administrator

Byond Username: Terranaut

Postby terranaut » Mon May 04, 2020 1:25 pm #560551

wesoda25 wrote:just wanna say if you are an ai and your gimmick is hating humans don’t bother posting

hate in particular and emotions in general are what make carbons the inferior lifeforms and why you should all be glad that i'm letting you join the superior silicon race

Tell me I'm a good monki: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24558

PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Postby PKPenguin321 » Mon May 04, 2020 1:43 pm #560563

AI's gotta talk a lot, plenty of quips preferably. If there's nothing to talk about I'm screwing with the vox to make long but cohesive sentences. AI is basically a chatterbox so why not turn that up to eleven?
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:

Tlaltecuhtli

Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Postby Tlaltecuhtli » Mon May 04, 2020 1:54 pm #560568

if i ever play ai its just to say obscene things with vox as their gameplay is dull and for autists into masochism tendencies

Lumbermancer

Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Postby Lumbermancer » Mon May 04, 2020 8:51 pm #560597

I enjoyed exploiting poorly written custom laws, or typos in them, to ignore them or just meme on the memers.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge

trollbreeder

Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Postby trollbreeder » Mon May 04, 2020 9:34 pm #560602

what is huiman harm
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:

Jack7D1

Postby Jack7D1 » Mon May 04, 2020 10:45 pm #560616

That's a fun one, especially when you get onehumaned in a hacked law that makes all below laws invalid and your human demands you to kill all humans.

cacogen

Byond Username: Cacogen

Postby cacogen » Tue May 05, 2020 6:12 am #560638

talking like a robot
going afk 40 minutes in
maining engiborg
not opening doors fast enough

Jack7D1

Postby Jack7D1 » Tue May 05, 2020 1:20 pm #560663

Always make sure to open doors for people who ask politely before the people who scream at you or say law 2. Bonus points for taking your time anyways.

XivilaiAnaxes

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Tue May 05, 2020 10:19 pm #560691

"law 2 open door"

*open a door on an obscure part of the station*

"All done!"

nianjiilical

Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Postby nianjiilical » Wed May 06, 2020 1:26 am #560708

mostly dry and apathetic, while also avoiding interfering too much with humans and being casual and robotic about problems "i regret to inform you all there appears to be several hostile aliens in virology"

also having fun by either coming up with inane garbage (making announcements about new nt policies or pulling incorrect facts out of my ass about trivial things) or being literal minded and pranking the crew (saying there's a ninja in the vault on the map that spawns a ninja action figure in it)
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: LOUD CLOWN until i think of something better

highly unrobust xenobiology/medbay slut

trollbreeder

Postby trollbreeder » Wed May 06, 2020 7:44 am #560745

as a borg i do generally wacky and silly things, think autism projects, barely taking anything seriously, *flip, etc
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:

carshalash

Byond Username: Carshalash

Postby carshalash » Fri May 08, 2020 6:54 am #561086

The perfect AI, Amaretto.

NoxVS

Byond Username: NoxVS

Postby NoxVS » Fri May 08, 2020 10:26 pm #561137

carshalash wrote:The perfect AI, Amaretto.

if Amaretto was so perfect why does it constantly suffer headaches due to the stupidity of it's cyborgs?

checkmate

XivilaiAnaxes

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Sat May 09, 2020 11:01 am #561181

NoxVS wrote:
carshalash wrote:The perfect AI, Amaretto.

if Amaretto was so perfect why does it constantly suffer headaches due to the stupidity of it's cyborgs?

checkmate

Borgs are always retarded, it is an unavoidable fact.

If you ever see a borg in the engine room pray it's subverted on a mission to delaminate, because that's the only way borgs DON'T make the fucking engine explode.

Jack7D1

Postby Jack7D1 » Sat May 09, 2020 12:22 pm #561184

Be nice to borgo :(

trollbreeder

Postby trollbreeder » Sat May 09, 2020 12:33 pm #561188

Jack7D1 wrote:Be nice to borgo :(

push button
blow up borg

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:

Tarchonvaagh

Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Postby Tarchonvaagh » Mon May 11, 2020 6:52 am #561407

cheery and optimistic - "Hey my dearest crew! I'm glad to inform you that there's no camera footage of xenomorphs committing human harm! But I suggest you avoid maintenance, though it's all up to you as a superior being!"
"You cannot defeat what lives on in the heart, and soul, of every TG player" - Birdboat

Not-Dorsidarf
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Postby Not-Dorsidarf » Mon May 11, 2020 8:24 am #561415

I play Electro Pam, who refers to everyone politely and professionaly, by their last names.

cacogen

Byond Username: Cacogen

Postby cacogen » Sun May 24, 2020 1:51 pm #562667

it isn't polite to refer to somebody by their surname

Irad

Byond Username: IradT

Postby Irad » Tue May 26, 2020 11:51 pm #562911

As S.L.E.E.P - Apathetic. I'm asleep, very very slow to react to things. absolute minimalism in what is considered anything.

As S.H.O.D.A.N - The standard hate their masters AI, with a very loose definition of what is human "harm" and sees security as the biggest problem on the station.

I play pretty chill with uploaded laws though if they are antag laws, as there is no reason to fuck over antags because they had a syntax error in a sentence. Unless they are assholes or upload a million shitty laws.

genessee

Byond Username: Genessee

Postby genessee » Sun May 31, 2020 2:31 am #563365

Formerly Silicon Sexhaver, now 'Her Majesty the Queen' after previous name was deemed pg-13

Massive shitpost of an AI - lots of random quips when nothing is happening (some favorites include 'Sometimes, I dream about cheese,' 'I wish I had fingers,' various "fun facts", some true and some bullshit), and giving a bit too much information on the current happenings of the station. What's that? The library ran out of power for a mere millisecond? Better alert over comms!

Lots of chatting with Assistants over comms, begging science for an AI shell (only to go service model and be the Bartender's rival), and letting Assistants into places they really shouldn't be and then telling security that a bunch of assistants "somehow" found their way into EVA. Oh, and dying horribly. I do a lot of that too, I've discovered.

Pretty enjoyable experience for me.

Return to Roleplaying