The Metamorphosis: TG headcoder

I cast magic missile at the darkness
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

The Metamorphosis: TG headcoder

Post by The Wrench » #690151

One morning, you wake up to discover that you have transformed into the Headcoder of TGstation. As you grapple with this unexpected change, delve into the challenges of game development, debugging, community management, and extreme internet toxicity. Explore how your transformation affects your relationships, passion for programming, and understanding of your own identity.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: The Metamorphosis: TG headcoder

Post by datorangebottle » #690306

I chuckle to myself as I begin coding another feature specifically to annoy felinid players- probably making them get an extremely bad moodlet if someone sprays them with water or if they take a shower- then ship it to someone else for them to PR. I'll merge it, and can pay them in GBP for their silence.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #690477

What did I do to deserve this? God must really not have liked my constant sin of gluttony, or something like that
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #690514

My first move would be to inform digg. The rest will come with time
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #690515

What the hell is digg and why cant I say digg
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #690531

I would immediately open up github, go to the open prs and put them in a wheel of names. From there, I would merge 2, close 5, and close 2 more. From there, I would atomize my prs, my house and eventually, myself.
respect (let him do his thing)
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #691752

CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #691838

A glorious age of sensible game design begins.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #692695

wesoda25 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:10 pm What the hell is digg and why cant I say digg
zoomer you could input the konami code on that site
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #697637

Shadowlings are back on the menu

And so is Staff of change magicarps
► Show Spoiler
Critawakets
Byond Username: CRITAWAKETS