Very specific question

Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Very specific question

Post by Raven776 » #46547

As a non-antag, is it a banworthy offense to tracking implant/GPS implant Alice Jackson and then hand out tranq loaded shotguns to people to hunt her and her ERP partner?

Thanks.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Very specific question

Post by Saegrimr » #46556

Raven776 wrote:Is metagrudging someone every round bannable?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #46561

I am the real Fuzzle
Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #46571

There are these two tajaran in a relationship couple on Paradise that constantly detract from the game to the point where I want to take a flamethrower to them. If ERP was allowed there, they'd be doing it. Constantly. Nearly got shredded the other day asking for some things for Robotics. And what were they doing before that?
Sitting in a chair, RPing making out or something.
Spoiler:
I suppose my point is, can we do what OP suggested to obnoxious ERP couples? I know this is more or less a joke thread, but fuck, why can't we do this?
:^)
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #46588

Spacemanspark wrote:There are these two tajaran in a relationship couple on Paradise that constantly detract from the game to the point where I want to take a flamethrower to them. If ERP was allowed there, they'd be doing it. Constantly. Nearly got shredded the other day asking for some things for Robotics. And what were they doing before that?
Sitting in a chair, RPing making out or something.
Spoiler:
I suppose my point is, can we do what OP suggested to obnoxious ERP couples? I know this is more or less a joke thread, but fuck, why can't we do this?
Because if we could Erin Wake would never make it off the arrivals shuttle.
Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #46607

Saegrimr wrote:
Raven776 wrote:Is metagrudging someone every round bannable?
She metagrudges my flaccid space cock into an erection every round. I haven't seen a FNR thread about that yet.
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #46608

Spacemanspark wrote:obnoxious ERP couples
How can you make a problem out of this? How are they ruining your fun? Just let people love, man. This is like grade school when someone had a girlfriend and his friends would bully him which is basically just them being jealous and childish.
A good rule of thumb imo is that if you're not ruining someone else's fun, do whatever you want.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #46617

People who pay this much attention to ERP are just jealous they can't get anyone to do it with them.

As long as they aren't a head of staff or other important role literally screwing off and fucking the round up, it's 100% harmless.

The biggest problem with ERP, the biggest impact it has on rounds, is when everyone else drops what they're doing to go on a witch hunt to fuck with them.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Akkryls
Byond Username: Akkryls

Post by Akkryls » #46685

An0n3 wrote:People who pay this much attention to ERP are just jealous they can't get anyone to do it with them.

As long as they aren't a head of staff or other important role literally screwing off and fucking the round up, it's 100% harmless.

The biggest problem with ERP, the biggest impact it has on rounds, is when everyone else drops what they're doing to go on a witch hunt to fuck with them.
Doesn't anyone else miss when admins used to fuck with ERPers?
*Cough* Flying horse cocks *Cough*
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #46686

I am the real Fuzzle
An0n3 wrote:People who pay this much attention to ERP are just jealous they can't get anyone to do it with them.
lel
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #46700

Akkryls wrote:

Implying we don't.

I for one am proud to carry on the tradition of ensuring the Goliath of Shame can hand out abstinence pamphlets.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
rockpecker
Byond Username: Rockpecker

Post by rockpecker » #46722

This. People want to hide in a closet and have pretend spess secks, what's that to anyone else?

(If you want to be funny, put on a bio suit and hose the room down with spray cleaner after they finish. Or, if they were really nasty, poly acid.)
Remove the AI.
Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #46812

Stickymayhem wrote:
Akkryls wrote:

Implying we don't.

I for one am proud to carry on the tradition of ensuring the Goliath of Shame can hand out abstinence pamphlets.
It's okay when admins do it!
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #46831

Yes, it is, deal with it you validhunting faglord
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #46886

paprika wrote:Yes, it is, deal with it you validhunting faglord
I enjoy these talks we have, you and I.
Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #46892

Raven776 wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Akkryls wrote:

Implying we don't.

It's okay when admins do it!
Admins aren't allowed to break the ERP completely via something harmful.
Unlike the players, apparently.
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #47024

Making one of the people ling and telling them to eat the other person is 10/10 hilarity.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
BlessedHeretic
Byond Username: BlessedHeretic

Post by BlessedHeretic » #47086

Antonkr wrote:Making one of the people ling and telling them to eat the other person is 10/10 hilarity.
I concur. Although depending on their lewdness they might find this overly stimulating.
Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #47106

BlessedHeretic wrote:
Antonkr wrote:Making one of the people ling and telling them to eat the other person is 10/10 hilarity.
I concur. Although depending on their lewdness they might find this overly stimulating.
That's what DeathSquads are for.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #47230

Spacemanspark wrote:
BlessedHeretic wrote:
That's what DeathSquads are for.
There's a fetish for that.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #47253

deathsquads are my fetish.

also lings.

also badmins doing anything.

also nothing.

it's impossible NOT to please me!
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #47330

ERPers are valid salad. They know that, the admins know that, the players know that. That's how it's been for years now.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #47333

Psyentific wrote:ERPers are valid salad.
No
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #47336

Saegrimr wrote:
No
Since when? That's bullshit.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #47341

Since ever.
Saintish
Byond Username: Saintish

Post by Saintish » #47348

Psyentific wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:
No
Since when? That's bullshit.
heheh let's gib people trying to have a relationship in an RP game, guys, itll be so funny :^)

if it's the captain or another head during an emergency, sure, but you're shit if you KILL THEM over it
Last edited by Saintish on Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #47357

There is a difference in having in game relationships and in game sex relationships.
It's kind of annoying when I need acid for the machines in Robotics, and I go to chemistry and wait an hour only to find out that the chemist and an assistant decided to go fuck in the dorms.
Again, this is a game about paranoia, not SpaceSexSimulator9000.
Saintish
Byond Username: Saintish

Post by Saintish » #47361

Spacemanspark wrote:There is a difference in having in game relationships and in game sex relationships.
It's kind of annoying when I need acid for the machines in Robotics, and I go to chemistry and wait an hour only to find out that the chemist and an assistant decided to go fuck in the dorms.
doesn't mean you can kill them over it, that's shitty RP and round-ruining as a non-antag
get them arrested or embarrass them
Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #47366

Saintish wrote:
Spacemanspark wrote:There is a difference in having in game relationships and in game sex relationships.
doesn't mean you can kill them over it, that's shitty RP and round-ruining as a non-antag
It's shitty RP to be ERPing in the dorms when somebody needs you to be doing your job.
Sure, two assistants (Or even fifty.) won't be needed much, but if you're in another job you will inevitably be needed for something, or you could be doing a whole lot more to help the station.

Though, yes, perhaps outright killing unless you're an antag is a bit far.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #47376

Spacemanspark wrote:
Saintish wrote:
It's shitty RP to be ERPing in the dorms when somebody needs you to be doing your job.
Sure, two assistants (Or even fifty.) won't be needed much, but if you're in another job you will inevitably be needed for something, or you could be doing a whole lot more to help the station.

Though, yes, perhaps outright killing unless you're an antag is a bit far.
The debate was "are ERPer's valid or should they be." If your position is "killing them is going too far" then your response to the actual question is not "yes." Hope that helps.
Lo6a4evskiy
Byond Username: Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #47387

Spacemanspark wrote:this is a game about paranoia
oh boy
Oh, so if two people are just talking and only ever express platonic love instead of doing their jobs you're okay with that, but if they start grabbing each other you suddenly want to murder them?

How do you people even know where people fuck off to and what they do? Do you search the entire station instead of asking AI to open the door or something?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #47409

The bottom line is some frustrated jerks play spessmens to avoid their crippling loneliness.

Being reminded of it makes them want to try to get revenge somehow, even though they're not involved at all.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #47429

Intigracy wrote:I only hunt them down to fuck with them / beat them if they're in a job that's not being done that I need to be done.

Like chemistry.
If the engine isn't running and the CE is off getting his wrench polished in the dorms, i'd consider it an IC issue to kick his ass. Just try not to kill him.
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #47430

Saegrimr wrote:
Intigracy wrote:I only hunt them down to fuck with them / beat them if they're in a job that's not being done that I need to be done.

Like chemistry.
If the engine isn't running and the CE is off getting his wrench polished in the dorms, i'd consider it an IC issue to kick his ass. Just try not to kill him.
Seeing that he is a head you should adminhelp first, then kick his ass :D
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
rockpecker
Byond Username: Rockpecker

Post by rockpecker » #47442

Saegrimr wrote:If the engine isn't running and the CE is off getting his wrench polished in the dorms, i'd consider it an IC issue to kick his ass. Just try not to kill him.
Call security and have him arrested. "Dereliction of duty" is a Space Law offense for a reason.
Remove the AI.