Manuel: Antag miscellania

annoyinggreencatgirl
Byond Username: Uomo91

Manuel: Antag miscellania

Post by annoyinggreencatgirl » #552465

As per the table at the bottom of here, clarification has begun on which antagonists are allowed to murderbone or not.
This brings to mind a couple of questions.

Does being allowed to murderbone wholly cancel out RP rule 5 and they are beholden only to server rule 4? Or, are there still some roleplay expectations?
Can a nightmare delam the SM?
Can revenants min/max damage to the shift by busting open every possible window to space and destroying medbay machinery?
And, does having the murderbone pass mean they are exempt from RP rules 2 & 4? Can the crew go to town on wizards and ashwalkers just as they can on ops and blobs?

On the other hand, you have things like abductors, not given the murderbone pass. What would be the ruling on Manuel for them giving abductees "You must kill everyone and everything you see." type brainwashing? Never OK, OK if done in moderation, completely OK?
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: Manuel: Antag miscellania

Post by Shaps-cloud » #552467

If you have to have a flowchart to make sure you're making the "correct" decisions, roleplaying might be the wrong hobby for you. Do what makes sense in character and ask admins questions about particulars as they come up
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
annoyinggreencatgirl
Byond Username: Uomo91

Re: Manuel: Antag miscellania

Post by annoyinggreencatgirl » #552468

Shaps-cloud wrote:If you have to have a flowchart to make sure you're making the "correct" decisions, roleplaying might be the wrong hobby for you. Do what makes sense in character and ask admins questions about particulars as they come up
I'm not worried about myself making the correct decisions (I don't really do violent things as antag, personal preference), I'm worried about the admins making them, and consistently so.