Bump down the population Birdshot rolls at to 50-60

TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Bump down the population Birdshot rolls at to 50-60

Post by TheRex9001 » #725185

Title, I think a lot of lower population maps suffer when they win the vote at close to their limit because the following round usually has a higher population in which the map suffers. I think it was a misstep made with Kilostation and its something we can learn from. THIS THREAD IS NOT TO HATE ON BIRDSHOT AND DO NOT USE IT FOR THAT it is made to discuss lowering the population it rolls on because its designed for a lower pop.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Bump down the population Birdshot rolls at to 50-60

Post by Vekter » #725186

Yeah okay
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #725187

Sounds about right
Walter brought back Crack.
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #725190

I was thinking as low as 40-45, maybe even lower. I was under the impression that it REPLACED Kilostation in the same capacity, not that it exceeded said capacity. Maybe I'm wrong.
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
Higgin
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Higgin

Post by Higgin » #725192

seemsgood
feedback appreciated here <3
britgrenadier1
Byond Username: Britgrenadier1

Post by britgrenadier1 » #725193

The issue is people calling the vote the second the round restarts and thus bird and icebox are the only options. The only time I’ve seen this fixed was Keith on Terry re rolling a bird vote.
I play Culls-The-Leviathan and Chris O' Riley. Primarily on Manny

Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #725202

Maybe we should look into making map votes able to be called again after say, 30 minutes. That way you never lock people out of choosing a new map but "I vote bird at roundstart when theres 15 people on then only play another 10 minutes" has less of an effect on the next round 90 minutes later, when another few dozen people have joined.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Blacklist897
Byond Username: Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #725253

I would say lower the pop for bird by a bit untill the department rework zytolg is working on are done.
Birds in a odd spot because its a large station with smallish departments on average
profile picture by "Cowboy Owlbear"
I play alexander Moore on Manuel
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #725938

The pop cap for Birdshot to be voted has been reduced from 60 to 45.
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler: