Medical and Borders

Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Medical and Borders

Post by Alipheese » #215299

Bottom post of the previous page:

So. For the function of medbay, doctors need to be able to get to machines, storage, rooms quickly and efficently. Many a time people come into medbay and break into storage, ignoring the 2-3 doctors sitting there saying "Hey, I can slap ya into the sleeper and youre on your way." People prefer to break into storage. Use the rounds tart kits immediately.

Now nothing bad personally about that via rules. But unethical for IC practice. Now where's the line medbay can say, fuck off you shithead, youre destroying medbay because we don't heal the way you want. (Breaking into surgery for the saw, stealing entire medkits/breaking into storage. Breaking into cloning. Breaking into chemistry.)

Fine and dandy if a doctor let's you in, but if there is no, say chemist and the doctors are busy and no HoP, there is no other way than break in. But that's only on low pop like low low pop.

How much can medbay defend itself by (crit, heal and throw your ass out, as in any case of crit'n'heal this is the only case I'd see fit and okay with.), or sitting there screaming for sec when they come 5 minutes later and after medbay is trashed like it always gets in 10 minutes. How can medbay keep their peace?

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Re: Medical and Borders

Post by D&B » #221005

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
D&B wrote:
420goslingboy69 wrote:
D&B wrote: all access
saw it fit to break into brig
I don't follow
Access /=/ Authorized
Papers Please
Don't meme on me
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #221018

Let it be said. Every thing can be fix with the base sleepers besides toxins. In that case calomel it away.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #221182

Upgraded sleepers can fix toxin damage, though I don't know why you would upgrade their matter bins unless you wanted to accidentally OD someone.
aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Post by aranamor » #221252

'accidentally '
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio wrote:The height of tl;dr

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #221276

I mean with no science team or anyone who will come upgrade. Also fuck people who put tricord in cryo.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Davidchan
Byond Username: Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #221299

Last I checked the matterbin was also tied to whether or not you could use chemicals on crit patients. So, no matter bin no omizine/antitox into your poisin victim.

As for science not upgrading, you can generally blame that on the ass backwards rnd system that needs active botanists to get shit.
Law 0: Secborg din do nuffin.
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #221325

If you actually did RnD you'd know that plants are only useful for a couple, mostly useless levels. The real reason scientists usually don't bother is that it's really annoying to have to wait 5 minutes at the medbay doors for someone to open, plus 5 more for a geneticist to open his own to upgrade cloning.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #221565

XDTM wrote:The real reason scientists usually don't bother is that it's really annoying to have to wait 5 minutes at the medbay doors for someone to open, plus 5 more for a geneticist to open his own to upgrade cloning.
This is why I made the BSRPED, did something happen to it?
D&B

Post by D&B » #221567

iamgoofball wrote:
XDTM wrote:The real reason scientists usually don't bother is that it's really annoying to have to wait 5 minutes at the medbay doors for someone to open, plus 5 more for a geneticist to open his own to upgrade cloning.
Can't really reach cryo from the lobby.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #221568

D&B wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:
Can't really reach cryo from the lobby.
Use cameras. And yes, cam upgrades are intended.
D&B

Post by D&B » #221669

How does a camera extend my vision?

Explain this meme
Spoiler:
fuck you
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #221680

You can upgrade machines through camera consoles. Get BSRPED in one hand, switch to empty, use cam console to go to room you want to upgrade, switch to bspred hand, upgrade machines
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #221727

Goofball's right, you can use the BRPED on any machine so long as you can see it- even if it's not direct line of sight. So you can upgrade machines through cameras, walls (if you have x-ray vision), windows etc.
Science can print off a security camera console with the circuit imprinter and camera consoles don't have any ID restrictions.
D&B

Post by D&B » #221733

iamgoofball wrote:You can upgrade machines through camera consoles. Get BSRPED in one hand, switch to empty, use cam console to go to room you want to upgrade, switch to bspred hand, upgrade machines
That's pretty cool
Spoiler:
fuck you
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #221810

That's hella cool.
This is why goof should code more and be head coder.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #221814

Reece wrote:That's hella cool.
Head coder? You mean headmin?
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #221818

Armhulen wrote:
Reece wrote:That's hella cool.
Head coder? You mean headmin?
I mean whatever makes goof the big boss.