[aloraydrel] Sana Veskin - Server Ban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
lanzedelonginus

[aloraydrel] Sana Veskin - Server Ban Appeal

Post by lanzedelonginus » #102312

Byond account and character name: lanceoflonginus, Sana Veskin
Banning admin: aloraydrel
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Ban reason and length: Killing an assistant over pushing/taking your ID and left before you could be questioned please explain what happened at [forum link]. Length not provided
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-07-06 18:33:00
Your side of the story: Assistant attacked me and took my ID, locking me out of all of my job's requirements because I would not let them into medical storage. When I reacquired my ID I hit the poor guy a few times. He did not die, I left him in the morgue where he recovered and another scuffle ensued while he was wielding a blowtorch and I killed him.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I feel there are very few things truly ban worthy in any capacity over any game, this being one of the more banal reasons, especially considering we always have security available to handle unlawful activity like murder. It is in my humble opinion that issues like this can easily be handled in game by the players available, rather than admin judicial action. However I do appreciate being provided the links to appeal, that was well handled aloraydrel.
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Re: [aloraydrel] Sana Veskin - Server Ban Appeal

Post by Aloraydrel » #102349

Was my bad for forgetting to write this wasnt a actually perma but to just explain what went on. But i will be able to drop the ban once i get off from work in a hour since i am writting this off my phone.
lanzedelonginus

Re: [aloraydrel] Sana Veskin - Server Ban Appeal

Post by lanzedelonginus » #102406

Alright, thank you Aloraydrel.