Appeals which have been closed.
Pascal123
Byond Username: Pascal123

[Saegrimr] Pascal123 - Kidnapping, Beating, Sex-Change

Post by Pascal123 » #110915

Byond account and character name: Pascal123 - Betrays-Its-Kin

Banning admin: Saegrimr

Ban type (What are you banned from?):Temporary Ban - Bagil

Ban reason and length: Kidnapping, beating, and giving a forced sex change to somebody who sprayed graffiti OUTSIDE their department. This is not acceptable.
This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 1440 minutes.

Time ban was placed (including time zone):This ban was applied by saegrimr on 2015-08-09 04:24:05 this ban is for 1440 minutes and expires on 2015-08-10 04:24:05

Your side of the story: I had spent a reasonable amount of time re-modelling cargo and tidying it up (Wooden flooring, Tables, Chairs, etc), only for the janitor, Sucks-Her-Tail/Svarta Svansen to run in and start spraying Lizard Power graffiti everywhere. So me and a few others stunned her, and performed surgery on her as punishment, with IC participation from both parties.

I'd like to add that she was never beaten, (Saegrimr is just over-analyzing simple things and forging his own truth, as usual.) Sex-Changes are easily reversible, And she was promptly released. she made little to no attempt to unbuckle herself and the situation was dealt with and over by the time Saegrimr jumped in. I'm honestly starting to see a pattern, here.

Why you think you should be unbanned:It was an IC issue, No harm was done, and I expressed remorse OOCly when Admin PM'd about it (http://puu.sh/juITq/07dacab911.png) only for a sudden ban to come up wordlessly a minute later, honestly. Saegrimr is just nit-picking at this point. likely due to his contempt towards me for the following threads. (https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4354 and https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread) Leading me to believe he is likely unfit to be handling bans at this point.

The ban length still feels far, far too severe for such a minor "offense". this seems to be the norm for Saegrimr. (Murder, again, being twenty four hours in the most severe cases, the length of this ban.)
I'd also like to note that, before Saegrimr showed up, i had a completely clean record for months, just furthering my theory that he's simply hoping to make me seem worse than i am so that you'd agree with him, if you continue to ignore this fact I'm sure you'll be seeing more of these in the future.

Can't wait to see what Saegrimr says about this one, honestly.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Saegrimr] Pascal123 - Kidnapping, Beating, Sex-Change

Post by Vekter » #110919

Do you not see what's wrong with kidnapping someone and doing unwanted surgery on them for SPRAYPAINTING YOUR DEPARTMENT? Doesn't that sound a bit extreme?
Billcyferka9 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:58 pm Bye bye asshole.
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Pascal123

Post by Pascal123 » #110920

Vekter wrote:Do you not see what's wrong with kidnapping someone and doing unwanted surgery on them for SPRAYPAINTING YOUR DEPARTMENT? Doesn't that sound a bit extreme?
I do, Vekter. Hence why i apologized and stated remorse. However, that's not really the point.
The point is Saegrimr's just out for blood.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #110921

You don't get in trouble and just get out of punishment for apologizing.
Billcyferka9 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:58 pm Bye bye asshole.
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Pascal123

Post by Pascal123 » #110922

Vekter wrote:You don't get in trouble and just get out of punishment for apologizing.
And i can agree with that.
But the point is, Saegrimr's just out for blood.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #110924

Yes here's the part where I get accused of having a grudge because i've had to ban the same person for shitty behavior twice.

You did the thing, and got banned for it. By the way I asked another admin what your punishment should be and they agreed on 24 hours. Appeal denied.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.