Appeals which have been closed.
Gandalf2k15
Byond Username: Gandalf2k15

[scones] Gandalf2k15 - Multiaccount - Permanent Ban

Post by Gandalf2k15 » #119786

Byond account and character name: Gandalf2k15 | Michael Rantson

Banning admin: Scones

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Sybil | Permanent

Ban reason and length: "Got put in perma and ghosted on ckey Gandalf2k15 logged in on this ckey and joined security. Claimed it was "his brother". | Permanent

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-07-21 21:10:27 (GMT+1)

Your side of the story: Al right, I'll be quick in this section as I have already discussed why I was banned and why I had done it in an older thread and no one likes to read walls of text. Back in July I was banned from the server due to the fact I was being a complete pleb and lying to the staff team when I was clearly in the wrong. My genuine reason for this was because I simply wanted to keep playing the game, which is unfair and stupid. But ever since that point I have regretted ever even going on a different account to play, and even more so when I lied to an admin. I would not even think about trying to defend myself as I have already accepted the fact I was a pleb.

Why you think you should be unbanned: So, back in July I posted this thread: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=4231. In this thread I discussed why I had actually decided to multi account, my reason was very stupid and really pointless. I had also discussed how I was a complete moron and decided to lie to the staff team, there is no excuse for lying. You had also instructed me to head off and play somewhere else, which I did for some time. Although I could not really find a server that matched this one and I eventually got bored of playing SS13 and gave it a break after several days. Not too long ago I had gotten back into the gist of things and had began playing allot, the place I played on was Goon station. And I know it's not really roleplay based, but the rules were still there and I have been following them ever since I joined, and have not been banned once, not even warned. And I had been thinking about a good time to attempt to get unbanned from tg station, I had thought about all the fun I had had on it and have come to the conclusion that I would love to come back therefore I choose today. Don't get me wrong, goon station is fun and all, but I was getting fed up of the random people coming and knocking me out and stealing my things for no apparent reason. I have been wanting a more serious approach and that's why I have decided to come back here and try to get a second chance. And as I have said before: I don't make the same mistake twice. I am simply hoping that you forgive me for what I have done and perhaps let me play again. I'm not going to blabber on about how lying was somehow beneficial to me or how changing characters ckey's can be justified because they can not. I am simply wanting to come back, play and enjoy this wonderful server. All I am asking is for a second chance. I hope you see that I have changed and can play properly.

P.S. As you requested, my note is displayed below in a screenshot. I took this screenshot today at 5:47 PM GMT+1.
Spoiler:
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Re: [scones] Gandalf2k15 - Multiaccount - Permanent Ban

Post by Scones » #120344

Which account do you want to use this time around?
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Gandalf2k15
Byond Username: Gandalf2k15

Post by Gandalf2k15 » #120390

Hey! I have deleted my other accounts. I only have gandalf2k15 now, could I use that? Thanks!
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #120507

Yes.

I'll lift the ban in a couple hours when I can get on. Stay on this account, or it's straight back to jail you go.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha